TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    29 sold Blues in 2 cycles, anything sells now.

Munir for 9,8k etc
  • Ulook92
    12507 posts Has That Special Something
    Different year, same old tune "i wish id bought more"

Didnt want to buy too many last night as i didnt wanna risk them tanking. So regret it now.

08a04-c6c375e9-efc2-4235-860e-f5faf446872b.png
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Can’t lose on these I reckon, even the cheap ones at 2k, just wait for next round of champs rinse repeat
  • Rhodes96
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Well the crucial thing here is that the rare players are the ones needed. Players like Schmelzer, Stambouli et al are non-rare. So it probably relies on people not knowing that, which, at this stage, is more of an ask.
  • Hayter
    236 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I have gone all in on bernat and junior moraes

Either broke or rich 🤣
  • FreddieKane
    461 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just bought a bunch of Benzema and Bernardo Silva. Hoping for some SBCs that need high profile 84+
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    Rhodes96 wrote: »
    Well the crucial thing here is that the rare players are the ones needed. Players like Schmelzer, Stambouli et al are non-rare. So it probably relies on people not knowing that, which, at this stage, is more of an ask.

It took me a while to realise which are rare and which aren’t when I was doing the sbc :D
  • Hayter
    Shaqiri wrote: »

It took me a while to realise which are rare and which aren’t when I was doing the sbc :D

How do you tell which ones are rare. Got a bad feeling I may of invested in the wrong ones
  • MikeyP_FC
    12957 posts Has That Special Something
    Hayter wrote: »

How do you tell which ones are rare. Got a bad feeling I may of invested in the wrong ones

Go to your club players, sort by Special, the UCL cards at the top are rare
  • Rootseyyy
    1280 posts Professional

I Can't tell either but I'm guessing if they are rare golds then they would be classed as rare UCL ones too?
  • Shaqiri
    1390 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    Think they shine on the border too
  • Hayter
    Ahh crap bags. Might just need to push these cards a bit light
  • Lizardo
    903 posts Semi-Pro

The main difference between the cards is here:

cd0ef36645fb1e696a861835b837887e.jpg

8c5448f98d4b8874e7538b1c4d02f886.jpg
  • Longballs
    396 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lizardo wrote: »

How did I not spot this when doing a daily challenge today ?

Handy for the future.
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Ulook92 wrote: »
    Different year, same old tune "i wish id bought more"

Didnt want to buy too many last night as i didnt wanna risk them tanking. So regret it now.

08a04-c6c375e9-efc2-4235-860e-f5faf446872b.png

Never a good idea to put all your eggs in one basket
  • Reus
    22443 posts Club Captain
    Longballs wrote: »
    Lizardo wrote: »

How did I not spot this when doing a daily challenge today ?

Handy for the future.

Fahrmanns nif is non rare

Guessing it just goes by that
  • dudders
    2330 posts Fans' Favourite
    ITKZ0bS.png
    Gii9bec.png
  • azza452
    830 posts Semi-Pro
    Nice B)
    How much Mane profit?
  • Rhodes96
    So angry at myself for not checking rare/non rare cards. 125k profit on these CL cards and I've just blown 60k of it buying useless non rares.
  • dudders
    about 70k

• Castonnn
    298 posts Sunday League Hero
    So angry at myself for not checking rare/non rare cards. 125k profit on these CL cards and I've just blown 60k of it buying useless non rares.

I bought a few non rares by accident but still sold them for profit.
  • dudders

I have sold loads of non rares I wouldn't worry they will still sell
  • Hayter
    I’m the same just going to have to cut the price down. Try and at least to make 1k on em
  • Cadey 5
    10392 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    bb525c0f5d4a276c33e3b558f26d96d9.jpg
    9868d73747d57d46d69e6e2861cf5a11.jpg

What a day 23 sold only 6 left nice 100-120k today ignore James just a pack pull.
  • Rhodes96
    edited October 2018
    dudders wrote: »

I have sold loads of non rares I wouldn't worry they will still sell

I think it's dying down now though, and most have clocked the difference between rare and non-rare haha, and also that SBC expires tomorrow, and after that, well they really are useless!

EDIT: Lol I say that and one of my Schmelzer sells. I did a trick and relisted 7 of them at max but one for cheaper so it stuck out. Sold mid cycle. I am stupid but I am also smart.
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    To add a bit of weight in, I sold a UCL for 10k BIN earlier today, bought just the single one yesterday at 4600 to try the method out :)

Also, this excel spreadsheet from post 1, has been brilliant for the last week or so, but now it’s starting to freeze on me every time, about 10/15 seconds after I open it, giving me just enough time to add a few pieces of data, then boots me out. I’m down to about row 260 if it makes any difference, please help! Thanks in advance :)
    Excel sheets to track profits/sales. PLEASE SAVE THESE AS YOUR OWN!
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1-ENL2GOiHn7OUbrsvV2T1EdOf2DW5k-7jSQKy_ZWnAo/edit?usp=sharing
    Credit to @SocratesMe
  • tallandlong
    73 posts Park Captain
    Benzema sold at 11k, restocked at 3k

see his max price range has been slashed, since the 50k sale on here the other day!!!
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m the same just going to have to cut the price down. Try and at least to make 1k on em

Dont cut, relist

2ikt7q9.png

No point in buying Rares, they rocketed hours ago. Im buying more NR-Blues. They do not need to have any kind of use, they are BLUE
  • Rhodes96
    Sold Iniesta 18750 (bought 8400).
  • Rhodes96 wrote: »
    Sold Iniesta 18750 (bought 8400).

I haven't been able to sell mine for 12.5k in almost 2 weeks :neutral: !