TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• Ranzhelm
    68 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    tkEIJBf.gif

Good start to the day.

Sick... was thisricardo pereira sale from today?

Btw. Gnabry sold for 11750, restock for 3,5k...lazy buyers r still out there, but still a slow dayso far :-S
  • Cadey 5
    12245 posts Has That Special Something
    Can anyone remeber what 85s went to last year when SBCS dropped? Is it worth building a squad ready for say a icon SBC?
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    Ranzhelm wrote: »
    tkEIJBf.gif

Good start to the day.

Sick... was thisricardo pereira sale from today?

Btw. Gnabry sold for 11750, restock for 3,5k...lazy buyers r still out there, but still a slow dayso far :-S

Yep. All from today. Only worth 5k too.
  • Tfizzler
    118 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Very slow for me. Only a few sales for a few hundred a go. All adds up i suppose. Currently have over 150k invested
  • LennySUFC
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just noticed that O. Dembele is down to 2900 BIN from 4400 2 days ago... managed to pick one up on bid for 2200.

I’d expect his price to pick up eventually
  • Fantastiko
    70 posts Park Captain
    Guys i guess i screwed things up. Wrongly press Assign All in my transfer target and now have 50 items to deal with but i've got 100 in transfer list so can't out them anywhere. Right now can't open any packs nor sniping.
    Anybody knows how to deal with it? Or should i wait till my transfer list melt? :(
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    LennySUFC wrote: »
    EthWal wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    I'm a bit stuck right now. I've got to 300k mainly from buying discard golds from La Liga and selling at 900, but I really need to grow faster. I can get 50k a day from the discard golds and I suppose that isn't bad but I really need to try find something else. What do you guys recommend I do? I'm the type that likes seeing sales every hour over getting sales every 4 hours even if it's the same amount of profit.
    (Also if anyone on PS4 above level 33 can gift me TP slots please add ethwal22, would be appreciated A LOT)

if you are after sales every hour stick with your NIF

I'll probably always keep a bit of them on the TP, I'm just looking for something new to focus on

This method is brilliant especially at the start of the game, but you aint guaranteed sales every hour as you are selling most things for 2k+ some 20k+ if you are risky :) id jump on this if i was you mate

maybe do half your discard and half this/?

Sounds good, will do once I get some more slots. Just a few popular players with a few thousand added on to their price right?

Also stick to buying 1 per player, just to spread your risk and increase potential of lazy buyers.

I’d also suggest using the spreadsheet on page 1 to track who sells well, daily profit etc but that’s just my preference

Been using the spreadsheet, really making things easy for me. I'll start with buying 1 each and see how it goes :)
  • Ulook92
    20355 posts Club Captain
    Fantastiko wrote: »
    Guys i guess i screwed things up. Wrongly press Assign All in my transfer target and now have 50 items to deal with but i've got 100 in transfer list so can't out them anywhere. Right now can't open any packs nor sniping.
    Anybody knows how to deal with it? Or should i wait till my transfer list melt? :(

• Ranzhelm
    68 posts Park Captain
    Or should i wait till my transfer list melt? :(

and at this point he realised he ❤️❤️❤️❤️ up
  • FLASHFLUSH1
    5602 posts Big Money Move
    Ranzhelm wrote: »
    Or should i wait till my transfer list melt? :(

and at this point he realised he **** up

Lol sucks when it happens.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    CL Subasic gone 10k :) not restocking on these though even though others are getting sales
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    i've got 40k and full tp worth of 260k.. that's 300k since i started a week ago.. that's really slow, isn't it?? of course, one of the limitation is the 30 slots i'm trading on.. i'm getting the game today to increase the tp size.

how's everyone doing so far?
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    rRLf8Pj.png
  • Ian_Ando08
    maXmood wrote: »
    i've got 40k and full tp worth of 260k.. that's 300k since i started a week ago.. that's really slow, isn't it?? of course, one of the limitation is the 30 slots i'm trading on.. i'm getting the game today to increase the tp size.

pretty good mate got tradepile worth around 400k Transfer targets worth 300k and 600k coins

(these are all bought price not what i expect to get from them!)
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Some Reus method sales from last night:

pRvSbYQ.jpg
  • Guesteelneck
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    i've got 40k and full tp worth of 160k.. that's 200k since i started a week ago.. that's really slow, isn't it?? of course, one of the limitation is the 30 slots i'm trading on.. i'm getting the game today to increase the tp size.

150k coins, around 140k in the 2 teams that im currently using. And TP im not sure if you are talking about inflated value or the purchase price. If i count what i plan on selling for i've got 760k in my TP. So the real value is a bit more then half of what i expect to get.
  • mcsyankees
    55 posts Park Captain
    d00f49ea5c7cd6f30f508fc5ebb47a04.jpg

• LennySUFC
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect

That’s pretty decent mate,

I’ve got a 30TP as been on holiday since release but transfer profit of 140k and 220k for sale at the moment. Looking forward to opening the floodgates when the 100 TP is purchased!
  • maXmood

pretty good mate got tradepile worth around 400k Transfer targets worth 300k and 600k coins

you've broke the 1mil barrier.. well done! wish i was that efficient
  • maXmood
    i've got 40k and full tp worth of 160k.. that's 200k since i started a week ago.. that's really slow, isn't it?? of course, one of the limitation is the 30 slots i'm trading on.. i'm getting the game today to increase the tp size.

150k coins, around 140k in the 2 teams that im currently using. And TP im not sure if you are talking about inflated value or the purchase price. If i count what i plan on selling for i've got 760k in my TP. So the real value is a bit more then half of what i expect to get.

nice! you're almost at 1mil, keep at it!
  • Ian_Ando08

Yer mate feels good but its been an extremely slow day today!! ive got alot of informs now aswell mixing both methods that one takes a bit longer to get the sales but once they come through boom

lets hope for a sbc soon that needs a inform haah
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Last 2 cycles:

2dt99aa.png
    2zedqw2.png
    2m5mbeh.png
    wv9yms.png

1M transfer profit breaking today :p

• Castonnn
    789 posts Semi-Pro
    Slowwwww day for me
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    are you listing 1 of each player or more?
  • maXmood
    LennySUFC wrote: »

That’s pretty decent mate,

I’ve got a 30TP as been on holiday since release but transfer profit of 140k and 220k for sale at the moment. Looking forward to opening the floodgates when the 100 TP is purchased!

yeah! 100 TP will move things faster..

one of the other factors i believe is the timezone i'm in.. it's +3 GMT, when it's evening in the UK and everyone is back home playing and buying, it's about my bed time.. so i can't continue relisting every hour..
  • maXmood

Yer mate feels good but its been an extremely slow day today!! ive got alot of informs now aswell mixing both methods that one takes a bit longer to get the sales but once they come through boom

lets hope for a sbc soon that needs a inform haah

got couple of IFs too, but they ain't moving like previous years.. it's really slow this year..
  • RemyS
    877 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't try to go for the CL players but it seems worth it, but maybe less now that they are under "special".
    I use the spreadsheet to see that my current TP for NIF is worth 230K (with 180K profit), and I also have about 150-200K of cheap IF's/OTW in case they are needed for sbc, also listed at inflated prices (but I don't really expect to sell them, sold 2 but it's only a good surprise when it happens), and an extra copy of most cheap 84 to 86 players stocked in my club.
    I now have about 150K to invest, probably want to do it this afternoon in case there is something big tonight (but I don't think it's already icon sbc time, last year it was only the 12th of october, and they didn't require an icon).
    I could simply buy more cheap 84-87 or 82-83 IF's, but if I go the "inflated CL way", what investments would you suggest? Any cheap one and listed them 2-3x the price?
  • xGrumpyWolfx
    3095 posts National Call-Up
    Someone must've really wanted Sterling...

DZUJw3v.jpg
  • Ulook92
    20355 posts Club Captain
    Another Vitolo gone for 10k
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    RemyS wrote: »
    I didn't try to go for the CL players but it seems worth it, but maybe less now that they are under "special".
    I use the spreadsheet to see that my current TP for NIF is worth 230K (with 180K profit), and I also have about 150-200K of cheap IF's/OTW in case they are needed for sbc, also listed at inflated prices (but I don't really expect to sell them, sold 2 but it's only a good surprise when it happens), and an extra copy of most cheap 84 to 86 players stocked in my club.
    I now have about 150K to invest, probably want to do it this afternoon in case there is something big tonight (but I don't think it's already icon sbc time, last year it was only the 12th of october, and they didn't require an icon).
    I could simply buy more cheap 84-87 or 82-83 IF's, but if I go the "inflated CL way", what investments would you suggest? Any cheap one and listed them 2-3x the price?

Anything cheap, that looks usable