TRADING WITH GOLDS! NON IN-FORM TRADING (LOW COIN START)

Comments

• UM4R
    4374 posts Moderator
    Uberman wrote: »
    MisterJV wrote: »
    @Xtrem3 Poptarts any idea why they did that ?

Within a few hours of @UM4R's insane Benzema sale price ranges get adjusted :* - Lets just all blame him for EA cottoning on :wink:

Price range decrease was an inside job.

:shifty: it wasn't me....

But damn it's annoying had some other 84's up for random prices, all been capped to 10k :neutral:
  • Shadowclan
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Shadowclan wrote: »
    A CL Pelligrini sold for me for 10k 30 seconds into a cycle. Also have sold a Bats and an Under for 10k.

Bats is 10k mate

lol, really? I bought a few yesterday when he was 5k so hadn't realised his price had naturally gone up.
  • 11 gone for me already this morning
  • Fantastiko
    70 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Got almost 40 another 84-83 players and fulled my tradepile all for tomorrow 84 rated OTW or Icon SBC ;)
    Got Gliks for 950-1000 and Payet - Javi Martinez for 1900. can't invest more in cl players.
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Fantastiko wrote: »
    Got almost 40 another 84-83 players and fulled my tradepile all for tomorrow 84 rated OTW or Ocon SBC ;)
    Got Gliks for 950-1000 and Payet - Javi Martinez for 1900 can't incest more in cl players.

Say wut?
  • Ulook92
    20355 posts Club Captain
    08a04-b4578ea1-c62c-4fe1-99a8-1f54e903c91e.png
  • UM4R
    4374 posts Moderator
    Got almost 40 another 84-83 players and fulled my tradepile all for tomorrow 84 rated OTW or Ocon SBC ;)
    Got Gliks for 950-1000 and Payet - Javi Martinez for 1900 can't incest more in cl players.

think of the children, this forum is 13+. Please find another more appropriate space to discuss your carnal activities......

;)

• Ranzhelm
    68 posts Park Captain
    11 gone for me already this morning

what blue cards, 81+?
  • Blackpoolmonster
    4394 posts National Call-Up
    When can we see the first icon SBC coming out
  • Fantastiko
    70 posts Park Captain
    UM4R wrote: »

think of the children, this forum is 13+. Please find another more appropriate space to discuss your carnal activities......

;)

Hahaha, damn that phone keyboard. It always reveals my secret fantasies :)
  • Ranzhelm wrote: »

what blue cards, 81+?

Yup blues. Ranging between 5 and 10k
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Anybody tried this with Ibra?? Really cheap, I think people could want to buy him because of the legend he is
  • LennySUFC
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just sold an aspas for 12500 mid cycle, restocked for 5.7k...

Don’t ask questions just keep it coming!
  • Rhodes96
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Anybody tried this with Ibra?? Really cheap, I think people could want to buy him because of the legend he is

Not a bad shout, 85 rated Swede in the MLS for 4k? I might pick one up just to see.
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Rhodes96 wrote: »

Not a bad shout, 85 rated Swede in the MLS for 4k? I might pick one up just to see.

aye
  • LenKikk
    1149 posts Professional

I tried ibra, didnt work for me. After 4 days still not sold
  • LenKikk wrote: »

I tried ibra, didnt work for me. After 4 days still not sold

Listed one for about 6-7k can’t remember exactly.
    Sold fairly quickly but didn’t restock
  • Tuulis
    441 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ranzhelm wrote: »

what blue cards, 81+?

Yup blues. Ranging between 5 and 10k

8 of the Blues gone first cycle too. CHOO CHOO.

Special search helps when filling up
  • BcfcDale88
    6193 posts Big Money Move
    So I’m putting 24k points on later how much should I set aside for trading to have a full TP pile?
  • Yarp. It does. Not stockin any more now tho. Time to move on for me
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited October 2018
    tkEIJBf.gif

Good start to the day.
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    I'm a bit stuck right now. I've got to 300k mainly from buying discard golds from La Liga and selling at 900, but I really need to grow faster. I can get 50k a day from the discard golds and I suppose that isn't bad but I really need to try find something else. What do you guys recommend I do? I'm the type that likes seeing sales 2-3 hours over getting sales twice a day even if it's the same amount of profit.
    (Also if anyone on PS4 above level 33 can gift me TP slots please add ethwal22, would be appreciated A LOT)
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    415 posts Sunday League Hero
    EthWal wrote: »
    I'm a bit stuck right now. I've got to 300k mainly from buying discard golds from La Liga and selling at 900, but I really need to grow faster. I can get 50k a day from the discard golds and I suppose that isn't bad but I really need to try find something else. What do you guys recommend I do? I'm the type that likes seeing sales every hour over getting sales every 4 hours even if it's the same amount of profit.
    (Also if anyone on PS4 above level 33 can gift me TP slots please add ethwal22, would be appreciated A LOT)

I'll be on in a couple hours if that's fine.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10919 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm a bit stuck right now. I've got to 300k mainly from buying discard golds from La Liga and selling at 900, but I really need to grow faster. I can get 50k a day from the discard golds and I suppose that isn't bad but I really need to try find something else. What do you guys recommend I do? I'm the type that likes seeing sales every hour over getting sales every 4 hours even if it's the same amount of profit.

if you are after sales every hour stick with your NIF
  • EthWal
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »

I'll be on in a couple hours if that's fine.

Would be great thanks so much
  • EthWal

I'll probably always keep a bit of them on the TP, I'm just looking for something new to focus on
  • Ian_Ando08

I'll probably always keep a bit of them on the TP, I'm just looking for something new to focus on

This method is brilliant especially at the start of the game, but you aint guaranteed sales every hour as you are selling most things for 2k+ some 20k+ if you are risky :) id jump on this if i was you mate

maybe do half your discard and half this/?
  • EthWal

This method is brilliant especially at the start of the game, but you aint guaranteed sales every hour as you are selling most things for 2k+ some 20k+ if you are risky :) id jump on this if i was you mate

Sounds good, will do once I get some more slots. Just a few popular players with a few thousand added on to their price right?
  • Ian_Ando08

Sounds good, will do once I get some more slots. Just a few popular players with a few thousand added on to their price right?

yer mate i usually get the lowest bin and go for double the price but whatever profit you are happy with take a look a few pages back see what people been selling if you need any players
  • LennySUFC
    452 posts An Exciting Prospect

Also stick to buying 1 per player, just to spread your risk and increase potential of lazy buyers.

I’d also suggest using the spreadsheet on page 1 to track who sells well, daily profit etc but that’s just my preference