TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

Comments

  • CeeQue
    10991 posts Has That Special Something
    Cokehand wrote: »
    Been trying this but was little success. Hope you can help.

    So if i buy a rare gold for 450. I put a BIN of 900 for example. What should the start price be? I've been setting it at 800 so far. Just wondering if the method requires a lower start price?

    I always shoot for +1k profit a card. Non-rares and low rated 75 rares i list for 1k profit after EA tax.

    So lets say 400 BIN then I re-list for 1500/1600 BIN. 600/650 Rares re-list for 1700/1800.
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Cokehand wrote: »
    Been trying this but was little success. Hope you can help.

    So if i buy a rare gold for 450. I put a BIN of 900 for example. What should the start price be? I've been setting it at 800 so far. Just wondering if the method requires a lower start price?

    I always shoot for +1k profit a card. Non-rares and low rated 75 rares i list for 1k profit after EA tax.

    So lets say 400 BIN then I re-list for 1500/1600 BIN. 600/650 Rares re-list for 1700/1800.

    Yup.. and then get **** when an sbc comes out like me.. relisted my Milners for 3 tot 3,6k ish and all instantly sold because Milner suddenly went from 2k to 9k rip hahah...

    Edited to remove swearing . - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Mmandras
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    I think that this lazy buyers tactics is not for me. Tried with loads of Benzemas yesterday and ending it by breaking even. Not patient enough.

    Mass bidding is a LOT harder than last year. Although I have higher total coins margins are wider. What the bleep is going on? It's like more traders are involved and less packs are being open. I don't see myself hitting last years 2-3 million with this slow tempo. But who knows.
  • CeeQue
    10991 posts Has That Special Something
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think that this lazy buyers tactics is not for me. Tried with loads of Benzemas yesterday and ending it by breaking even. Not patient enough.

    Mass bidding is a LOT harder than last year. Although I have higher total coins margins are wider. What the bleep is going on? It's like more traders are involved and less packs are being open. I don't see myself hitting last years 2-3 million with this slow tempo. But who knows.

    These are my Benfica/Porto invesments

    Capture_2018_10_03_13_25_56.png
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    413 posts Sunday League Hero

    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think that this lazy buyers tactics is not for me. Tried with loads of Benzemas yesterday and ending it by breaking even. Not patient enough.

    Mass bidding is a LOT harder than last year. Although I have higher total coins margins are wider. What the bleep is going on? It's like more traders are involved and less packs are being open. I don't see myself hitting last years 2-3 million with this slow tempo. But who knows.

    This method is for anyone, just require the patience. Look at this Benzema sale I got today

    14926529509cef4d2b3648c28c41f90c.png
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've noticed that NIF sells have dropped off hard but these UCL cards are nothing but bank. Don't want to flood the thread with too many of my sales lool

    8339cb013b897d2eb271716f564165cd.png
    1a30bac30c1520041a57c094a8ac31c1.png
    f805ec20bd32910d5817620464a40cc1.png
    1017fbe68a7337a68770e65a59f66c21.png
  • PizziPizza
    14040 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think that this lazy buyers tactics is not for me. Tried with loads of Benzemas yesterday and ending it by breaking even. Not patient enough.

    Mass bidding is a LOT harder than last year. Although I have higher total coins margins are wider. What the bleep is going on? It's like more traders are involved and less packs are being open. I don't see myself hitting last years 2-3 million with this slow tempo. But who knows.

    These are my Benfica/Porto invesments

    Capture_2018_10_03_13_25_56.png

    Who did you buy lad?
  • Hayter
    332 posts Sunday League Hero
    I’m really struggling selling anything close to giving up
  • CeeQue
    10991 posts Has That Special Something
    PizziPizza wrote: »
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Mmandras wrote: »
    I think that this lazy buyers tactics is not for me. Tried with loads of Benzemas yesterday and ending it by breaking even. Not patient enough.

    Mass bidding is a LOT harder than last year. Although I have higher total coins margins are wider. What the bleep is going on? It's like more traders are involved and less packs are being open. I don't see myself hitting last years 2-3 million with this slow tempo. But who knows.

    These are my Benfica/Porto invesments

    Capture_2018_10_03_13_25_56.png

    Who did you buy lad?

    Any Gold players around 400-600 just BIN. Honestly was just prepping for potential MM between Porto/Benfica. But will take those sale.
  • RedKos
    1256 posts Professional
    Anyone else has seen how its little trading methods become outdated this fifa? Last year I did really well at the beggining but I haven't find anything effective yet (without putting a lot of time) :/
  • ZAAAAAA
    49 posts Park Captain
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    I've noticed that NIF sells have dropped off hard but these UCL cards are nothing but bank. Don't want to flood the thread with too many of my sales lool

    8339cb013b897d2eb271716f564165cd.png
    1a30bac30c1520041a57c094a8ac31c1.png
    f805ec20bd32910d5817620464a40cc1.png
    1017fbe68a7337a68770e65a59f66c21.png

    and i cant even get a single sale, damn
  • Foldsea
    1146 posts Professional
    This trading is working exactly like other years
    Sales almost always slows down when there is a lot of SBC / promo packs(unless you hit right with SBC players)
    The market gets flooded with players and sales slows down.
    But soon there is weekend and sale will pick up again .
    Keep your head up and have patience and everything will be fine.
  • Torminator
    1308 posts Professional
    Im having great succes with just random players, buying them for lowest bin and raiding price with 30%-100%. I have sold around 20 players today. Im doing the ‘100 different players thingy’
  • Advait
    14717 posts World Class
    Working okayish for me so far
    Only got 20-30 on TP, but will bump those numbers
    Fetching 50-75k a day
  • Leoni
    57 posts Park Captain
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.
  • Mmandras
    2064 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »

    This method is for anyone, just require the patience. Look at this Benzema sale I got today

    It's better for me not to look and certanly isn't for everyone, there are patient traders and impatient "scalpers".

    If you are anxsious about constant relisting and bearish market moves, it might not be very effective in terms of coins per day and your overall feeling about trading.
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    Leoni wrote: »
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.

    The CL cards still selling well for me despite the changes. Some sales from this morning, atleast 4k profit per card for all the CL cards.

    a7db1a1a1231f9a01dc04a5677e2da63.png
    69068c644480c348c01bc87fd17854fc.png
    6b40eac969e46c256824d846d3e65a40.png

    Just overtook the 2mil mark so really pleased with that

    ad3c894818ce9ec1cc4ca709d52d4e44.png
  • reidabalda
    484 posts An Exciting Prospect
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Leoni wrote: »
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.

    The CL cards still selling well for me despite the changes. Some sales from this morning, atleast 4k profit per card for all the CL cards.

    a7db1a1a1231f9a01dc04a5677e2da63.png
    69068c644480c348c01bc87fd17854fc.png
    6b40eac969e46c256824d846d3e65a40.png

    Just overtook the 2mil mark so really pleased with that

    ad3c894818ce9ec1cc4ca709d52d4e44.png

    Is there any way for looking for CL cards specifically?
  • CeeQue
    10991 posts Has That Special Something
    reidabalda wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Leoni wrote: »
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.

    The CL cards still selling well for me despite the changes. Some sales from this morning, atleast 4k profit per card for all the CL cards.

    a7db1a1a1231f9a01dc04a5677e2da63.png
    69068c644480c348c01bc87fd17854fc.png
    6b40eac969e46c256824d846d3e65a40.png

    Just overtook the 2mil mark so really pleased with that

    ad3c894818ce9ec1cc4ca709d52d4e44.png

    Is there any way for looking for CL cards specifically?

    Under "special"
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    reidabalda wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Leoni wrote: »
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.

    The CL cards still selling well for me despite the changes. Some sales from this morning, atleast 4k profit per card for all the CL cards.

    a7db1a1a1231f9a01dc04a5677e2da63.png
    69068c644480c348c01bc87fd17854fc.png
    6b40eac969e46c256824d846d3e65a40.png

    Just overtook the 2mil mark so really pleased with that

    ad3c894818ce9ec1cc4ca709d52d4e44.png

    Is there any way for looking for CL cards specifically?

    You can search for them using concept but it's not needed anymore as EA added them in the special category.

    b95116a193bbd348c27277b10e91f77e.png
  • ZAAAAAA
    49 posts Park Captain
    why did Gundogans price drop so much? hes like 8.5k right now, wtf
  • Estaban
    1025 posts Professional
    Should I unload Goretzkas now?
  • Kingchavez_152
    1460 posts Play-Off Hero
    ZAAAAAA wrote: »
    why did Gundogans price drop so much? hes like 8.5k right now, wtf
    He is in packs again
  • MR_AMAZiNG
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    ZAAAAAA wrote: »
    why did Gundogans price drop so much? hes like 8.5k right now, wtf

    Back in packs and then you have rewards from earlier, was never going to maintain that price. I sold all mine to lazy buyers for 20k+ before the drop.
  • Akifo
    536 posts An Exciting Prospect
    reidabalda wrote: »
    MR_AMAZiNG wrote: »
    Leoni wrote: »
    Made 5k profit a card with CL cards yesterday but now that EA put them on the special category I don't see this happening anymore. Do you guys still trade with a lot of CL cards or did you get back to the normal gold cards? I still have like 35 of them.

    The CL cards still selling well for me despite the changes. Some sales from this morning, atleast 4k profit per card for all the CL cards.

    a7db1a1a1231f9a01dc04a5677e2da63.png
    69068c644480c348c01bc87fd17854fc.png
    6b40eac969e46c256824d846d3e65a40.png

    Just overtook the 2mil mark so really pleased with that

    ad3c894818ce9ec1cc4ca709d52d4e44.png

    Is there any way for looking for CL cards specifically?

    Or just use Futbin
  • sturges12345
    3010 posts National Call-Up
    I have 50k who should I try this method with
  • Supermario911
    1233 posts Professional
    No idea how this works, I tried to sell a few players for 2 days and no buyers

    Is this real, or are people just transferring coins?
  • No idea how this works, I tried to sell a few players for 2 days and no buyers

    Is this real, or are people just transferring coins?

    Patience is key because this does work.

    You aren't going to make 100s or millions every day, some days are good some are not. Keep re-listing, possibly adjust your prices and watch sales slowly come through.

    I have had a slow two days with my high rated/costly players probably because of the UCL players but managed to sell a Buffon for 41k over night so they do come.
  • Tommygunn
    3160 posts National Call-Up
    Iniesta has had his max bin reduced to 19k
  • Leoni
    57 posts Park Captain
    Made 200k yesterday lol. Thanks for the advice Mr Amazing.
Sign In or Register to comment.