Web App Market Access - New account / change in console

Comments

• Toshevv
    919 posts Professional
    45wins 10 draws 27 loses . No transfer market
    I have bought 24k fifa points...
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional
    @Nem @FilthyBlackMass @Cantona84 @Floatingkeyboard - just seen on the reddit thread, that someone mentioned you need to play all the online modes - includes friendlies.

Can any one confirm if you've done so already? Moving to PS I don't have friends as yet :lol:
    Still locked.

However I do only play squad battles and seasons offline, I do not want a PSN plus subscription yet (as I dont have the time to play that much the coming few months).

It would be sad if I have to pay for PSN plus just to get access on the web app, isnt it?

• EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Last year I contacted EA Live Support and they gave me access on the spot. Try them if you haven't already
  • EA_Andy
    3087 posts EA Community Manager
    EthWal wrote: »
    Last year I contacted EA Live Support and they gave me access on the spot. Try them if you haven't already

I wouldn't recommend contacting our support teams about this, it's not something they can give access to.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Just checked after playing for the evening, and it's been unlocked.

Did not play the friendly or anything, just checked it after a question was asked.

Hope the rest of you guys have it too now?
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional

Did not play the friendly or anything, just checked it after a question was asked.

You did not take any action? Just played two games online for the first time, now i’m on a total of 8 days, beginner objectives and 20 games. Still no access.
  • NooBish AbbZ
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've just sorted my web app transfer market access out. Basically, start a 'The Journey' save and standard career mode save and it's immediately unlocked for me. In The Journey i've completed the training drills for Kim? Hunter, Williams Clown and Alex Hunter and quit. IN career mode I've literally chosen a club and created my pro, that's all. Hope this helps :)
  • Nem
    5901 posts Big Money Move

Unlocked here as well. Good that it's been sorted for a majority (in this and the gd thread) but a few still left scratching their head at what they need to do.
  • Cantona84
    7498 posts League Winner
    Nem wrote: »

Unlocked here as well. Good that it's been sorted for a majority (in this and the gd thread) but a few still left scratching their head at what they need to do.

Like me :D

Pretty sure I will be ok tomorrow or friday as I started playing last thursday.
  • Floatingkeyboard
    1064 posts Professional

Cantona84 wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »

Like me :D

Pretty sure I will be ok tomorrow or friday as I started playing last thursday.
    8 days playing and no access, woudnt count on it.

• VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    @Floatingkeyboard … was about the 8.5 day mark that I got it.