Introducing The Pitch Notes | Gameplay Deep Dive

Comments

• we want to see our own speaker
    (Türkçe)
  • we want to see our own stad
    Turkısh super league
  • Dear fifa team! Please add the authentic serie a broadcast overlay to fifa19. Its very dull to play with Ronaldo without authentic broadcast overlays. Thanks!
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Keepers punch the ball way too much. And there is a weird bug on penalties still where the keeper won't dive one way or the other even when the ball is there to be saved he stands in the middle and watches it go past him.
  • Nkp20mufc
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited October 2018
    Free kick animations need to be drastically improved across various players too. For directly striking at goal and delivering for teammates. The ball physics still don't look right for free kicks. Neymar has lost his and replaced with a generic style. Ronaldo and Messi are bang on but need more individual styles. Too many repeated generic animations for free kicks. Back in the day PES allowed you to preset stock animations to various players free kick styles. Would like to see something similar in FIFA that you could apply in edit mode
  • Please address the defenders blocking every shot from anywhere and when i finish the tranfer deadline and the clock hit zero the game freezes in career mode!!!!!
  • I payed 15,000 coins to enter the FUT draft tournament.

1st game: I'm winning 3:1. Opponent disconnects. I am returned to menu and told that EA will calculate match outcome. No win awarded.
    2nd game: I'm winning 1:0. Opponent disconnects. I am returned to menu and told that EA will calculate match outcome. No win awarded.
    3rd game: 0:0. I "lose connection to EA servers". Awarded match loss.

Outcome: FUT draft award for ZERO wins given (despite TWO consecutive opponents quitting whilst they were behind on the scoreline).

I spoke to FIFA 19 EA online support chat staff (Ravi) who gave me the link to this feedback board. Ravi appeared sympathetic to the situation, as a self-proclaimed "FIFA addict".

I am very frustrated at players being able to quit and deprive you of a win. This allows unsportsmanlike childish behaviour. The way wins are awarded means that sore losers, that couldn't beat you, are given the opportunity to be petty, disconnect, and at least take away your win - even if they lose anyway.

I will no longer be playing FUT draft unless this is addressed. 15,000 coins is too much to pay to enter the tournament if miser troll players can quit every time (instead of seeing out the game) and leave you with the lowest reward when you do then go on to lose.
  • HI there my name is raheem i used to play on xbox where i had valuable players and coins and recently bought a ps4 and sold my xbox, i just realised i have to start again with no coins i feel like i should be compensated
  • jimmygesus
    20 posts Last Pick at the Park
    1). I average around 20-25 shots a game, lucky to score 2 goals. Every shot gets blocked or programmed to miss. This isn't Hockey, players don't block 10+ shots a game

2). The defense is ridiculous. I can have the ball in full sprint with Mbappe and still get caught by a 65 ovr defender with 20% stamina left. Why did you guys make pace so pointless this year?

3). Pressure, pressure, pressure. Turnover, turnover, turnover...What game is this? This is isn't futbol.

4). PING PONG PASSES AND ONE TIMERS FOR GOALS - That's all the CPU does on WC or higher. Ultimate is impossible to beat, a 60 ovr team will score 5+ goals on you from 30+ yards out with ease.

5). Please patch these issues, the game ISN"T FUN. FIFA IS SUPPOSED TO BE FUN. SCORING 1-2 GOALS A GAME, SEEING EVERY SHOT BLOCKED, EVERY PASS INTERCEPTED, AND JUST PLAYING DEFENSE IS NOT FUN.
  • june_qqq
    4 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    These problems are in season online mode.

1) When kick-off situation in mid-circle(not about corner or free-kick), I try to call the 2nd kick taker but It doesn't work. It's possible in the other mode.

2) I try to control the keeper with R3 stick for defence positioning in the opponent's corner-kick chance, and It doesn't work. It's possible in kick-off mode.

And These are in both season online and career-mode.

1) After each construction of my 5-tactics and returning to main screen, players' position of all 5-tactics get in disorder regardless of setting. So I have to change the position again.

2) When I call up 'A' to bench and put in someone for the position during the match, players' position of all 5-tactics get in disorder regardless of setting made before the match. So I have to change the position again.
  • What about FC Barcelona scans? They havent been scan since FIFA 15...It's a joke, players with abilities over 60 has they own faces, but one of best players of the World doesn't. I'm understand Barca, has agreement with this funny PES, and we can't play on their pitch( sad ) but why PES can make scans to Clubs that's you have license like Manchester United and the others clubs from Premier League?
  • What on earth has happened to the players run speed after patch???? It was perfect,now it’s like they are on steroids,making it none-authentic. Have to change speed in settings,can’t play like that lol.
  • Update 1.02 is totally crazy .. !! crosse are again completely useless ... in version 1.01 was to score the centers of beautiful goals ... now I did not score in 50 games no goal head from the cross, all have defenders of the opponent ... horror ... the game speeded up again, so combining it is not practicable, everything captured by the opponent ... 90% kickball opponent' blocked ... and the goalkeeper ... it is terrible ... a slow shot and the goalkeeper goes away and watches it to score or runs completely out of the goal ..... return the gameplay to version 1.01 PLEASE !!!!!!!
  • EyeHamJuan
    56 posts Park Captain
    Matt10L wrote: »
    The problem with this lowering under 50 is that the players do not tire because acceleration is tied into the stamina/fatigue. Lower acceleration = more stamina for the player. This results in less subs by the CPU, and of course less decisions from a fatigue management standpoint to be made. Thanks for listening!

Perhaps you need to increase the amount of time per half?

I never thought about doing this though. One day I may try to slow stuff down, and play long games, see if I can make it "realistic." For now I play slow at 9min halves. It's nice.
  • Nufcmattman
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    When are you going to pull your fingers out and sort the kick off glitch. Year after year this has been going on and still it is not fixed. Passing has been made even harder this year and allows worse players another advantage over people that play FOOTBALL. If your good at high pressing then you have little chance playing your way out.
  • edited October 2018
    Why is there no Europa League anthem? Are you going to fix this problem? In general, it is not clear how it was possible to license European cups this way without first making a normal anthem for the Champions League, and now forgetting the EL anthem in general is just ridiculous .. But pls fix this problem!
  • Can something be done about the idiocy of how our players AI act vs the AI you are playing against! I mean can it be made fair to where they can at least behave logically?? In any type of game specially squad battles they act like fools in front of the Goal and GK often causing the goal to be scored by themselves or an opponent because they tangled with the GK and the ball goes loose when the GK is going to get it or was going to safely get it to begin with.
    How is it that a user's team's AI (players not controlled by user) are so much more ineffective than the actual AI you play against????
    the above is only one example of how badly they behave on my team not sure if anyone else has experienced that but i would think everyone has.
    EA can you please inspect and fix? the Logic is off because they act very stupid and cause needless goals to go in where they certainly should not.
  • What is going on with the Formation and player positioning getting jumbled up during gameplay?? Players getting placed in wrong positions and substituted into the wrong position even when it says its placing them in the correct one???
  • blue166
    605 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    You need to sort high press and stupid high pressure tactics out. Makes the game play Like a 100mph ping pong fest. PES is all about build up play mostly. FIFA is heading the wrong way. What's the point of creative players when you can't be creative. EA just doesn't understand this aspect of football.

Sort that and Overhead kick goals out and FIFA stands a chance to live up to its potential.
  • Kickmaster
    440 posts Sunday League Hero
    blue166 wrote: »
    You need to sort high press and stupid high pressure tactics out. Makes the game play Like a 100mph ping pong fest. PES is all about build up play mostly. FIFA is heading the wrong way. What's the point of creative players when you can't be creative. EA just doesn't understand this aspect of football.

Sort that and Overhead kick goals out and FIFA stands a chance to live up to its potential.

they never made a creative game so many years,just like David silve,he is so creative and talent ,in real life,he is so important for his team,but in game,they only give him 67 pace and 60 phy so that no one would like to use him in game,his card is only used for SBC(89 SBC material)
  • I would like to request a feature which displays the amount of games you played in Squad Battles.

This is now only visible for the top 100 players, but it would be nice to see it also when you are active in the lower levels.
  • For manual controls there's still an issue where there's a fixed minimum length of throw ins, which means you have a disadvantage in contrast to regular controls where you are able to throw the ball just a couple of feet.
  • The GOAL sound of the CROWD in spanish leagues is still LOW! Listen the pes volad sound, you can copy this feature And the Europa League anthem doesn’t works.

Atmosphere in south american competitions are very poor...

The gameplay is so fast
  • Hi,
    I just wondered about the «form» used for matchmaking in WL and how this works. I know that a win count as+1 and a loss as -1 but how many of your previos games has an effect on your next game? The last 5,10,15 or all the previous in that WL. So if you have lost the first 5 and then won the next 20 what is your matchmaking form in game number 26?
  • Woeful
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Finesse shots need to be nerfed. Theres way way way too many finesse goals which you cant do anything about, and its not just the first time ones its even normal ones. No way should a shot be SO ACCURATE EVERY TIME that as soon as someone has a Hazard or someone they just start pinging finesse goals in for fun.

so unrealistic and unenjoyable to play against
  • Will we get good referees one day?? Advantage law is very unrealistic since the very beginning in fifa 15 or 16 and has not changed ever since. Also, either there arent any fouls at all during a WHOLE MATCH or when there is one, it is almost always a yellow card at least for a simple foul. Also there should be an option to force fouls to stop a counter attack for example. With this fixed fifa 19 could finally be a super real simulator as all the rest is looking awesome!
  • Will we get good referees one day?? Advantage law is very unrealistic since the very beginning in fifa 15 or 16 and has not changed ever since. Also, either there arent any fouls at all during a WHOLE MATCH or when there is one, it is almost always a yellow card at least for a simple foul. Also there should be an option to force fouls to stop a counter attack for example. With this fixed fifa 19 could finally be a super real simulator as all the rest is looking awesome!
  • The pitch graphically looks like ps3... sometimes is like a tablecloth , please this great game needs improve it please.
  • PLEASE THE EUROPA LEAGUE ANTHEM!!
  • this is a football game ... NOT!
    ..**** E-SPORTS GAMERS .because unreal.

this is a billiard game(10x faster than real football and mental (NEW **** UPDATE!!)

notes:update immediately with update