The Weekend League Thread *Eddie the 🐐

Comments

  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Hopefully the player picks is only TOTW. If I see a CL player boosted with 1 rating I would be fuming

    It’s totw
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    Who do I watch this weekend on twitch ? Pugz could end up getting evicted again for noise, inception could have another nervous breakdown and have all sorts or rashes on his face and act likes he's about to have a heart attack or do we go for jarba to see if he's come up with anymore excuses as to why he lost.....decisions decisions
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Who do I watch this weekend on twitch ? Pugz could end up getting evicted again for noise, inception could have another nervous breakdown and have all sorts or rashes on his face and act likes he's about to have a heart attack or do we go for jarba to see if he's come up with anymore excuses as to why he lost.....decisions decisions

    Nick for the cataclysmic breakdown and rage!! 😂
  • Azof
    16366 posts World Class
    Can you redeem access to wl after it starts or do you have to enter beforehand
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    '96dc2 wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Who do I watch this weekend on twitch ? Pugz could end up getting evicted again for noise, inception could have another nervous breakdown and have all sorts or rashes on his face and act likes he's about to have a heart attack or do we go for jarba to see if he's come up with anymore excuses as to why he lost.....decisions decisions

    Nick for the cataclysmic breakdown and rage!! 😂

    Oh yeah forgot about him
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Azof wrote: »
    Can you redeem access to wl after it starts or do you have to enter beforehand

    Would say before
  • nathswfc
    1308 posts Professional
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Who do I watch this weekend on twitch ? Pugz could end up getting evicted again for noise, inception could have another nervous breakdown and have all sorts or rashes on his face and act likes he's about to have a heart attack or do we go for jarba to see if he's come up with anymore excuses as to why he lost.....decisions decisions

    Castro for his “lets go baby” and “vamossssss” quotes haha

  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    nathswfc wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    Who do I watch this weekend on twitch ? Pugz could end up getting evicted again for noise, inception could have another nervous breakdown and have all sorts or rashes on his face and act likes he's about to have a heart attack or do we go for jarba to see if he's come up with anymore excuses as to why he lost.....decisions decisions

    Castro for his “lets go baby” and “vamossssss” quotes haha

    Castro is the worst of all of them
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    All of them need wiping out.
  • WellWornBeast
    2128 posts Fans' Favourite
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Hopefully the player picks is only TOTW. If I see a CL player boosted with 1 rating I would be fuming

    It’s totw

    Which player picks we talking about?
  • LukakuMUFC
    1984 posts Fans' Favourite
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Färjestad wrote: »
    Hopefully the player picks is only TOTW. If I see a CL player boosted with 1 rating I would be fuming

    It’s totw

    Which player picks we talking about?

    You get a weekly player pick instead of monthly rewards now. Only info we know so far is
    Silver 1 pick
    Gold 2 picks
    Elite 3 picks
    Top 100-51 4 picks
    Top 50-1 5 picks.

    Still think Gold should have another 1 over Silver
  • WFCBagnall
    69520 posts Moderator
    Me on mixer imo @IDARYL

    Great value for entertainment.
  • Shaanxz
    20299 posts Club Captain
    Can see wl being easier than fut rivals
  • IDARYL
    5625 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Me on mixer imo @IDARYL

    Great value for entertainment.

    Having a picture in my head of what you're like and actually seeing what you're is allways a disappointment. ATM I'm thinking shoulder length greasy hair and trying to grow a goatee but only have 10 chin hairs and sounding like a squeaky Alan carr
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Can see wl being easier than fut rivals

    No chance!!
  • WFCBagnall
    69520 posts Moderator
    IDARYL wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Me on mixer imo @IDARYL

    Great value for entertainment.

    Having a picture in my head of what you're like and actually seeing what you're is allways a disappointment. ATM I'm thinking shoulder length greasy hair and trying to grow a goatee but only have 10 chin hairs and sounding like a squeaky Alan carr

    :neutral:
  • azza452
    818 posts Semi-Pro
    I probably have the worse record going into weekend league :D

    28-8-35

    Hope you get matched with me cos I'm terrible.
  • RBailss
    11819 posts Has That Special Something
    IDARYL wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Me on mixer imo @IDARYL

    Great value for entertainment.

    Having a picture in my head of what you're like and actually seeing what you're is allways a disappointment. ATM I'm thinking shoulder length greasy hair and trying to grow a goatee but only have 10 chin hairs and sounding like a squeaky Alan carr

    Scarily accurate! @SupaNoodle1990
  • MisterJV
    10773 posts Has That Special Something
    going to probably sit this one out , I have a crap team with almost all my coins tied up into investments . Most likely spam the Draft & see what I can do for next week
  • chaser2k15
    13360 posts Has That Special Something
    Here we go again lads.

    Hoping they drop the patch tonight or tomorrow morning so we can get used to the new shooting.
  • Jackadinho
    1106 posts Professional
    edited October 2018
    azza452 wrote: »
    I probably have the worse record going into weekend league :D

    28-8-35

    Hope you get matched with me cos I'm terrible.

    Mine is 58-29-55

    Number of draws I have is laughable
  • Dan is Clutch
    24582 posts Club Captain
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    Here we go again lads.

    Hoping they drop the patch tonight or tomorrow morning so we can get used to the new shooting.

    Next week for consoles apparently.
  • Pauldejong6
    6720 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    510/2000, I won't qualify. Feels like winning.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    Shaanxz wrote: »
    Can see wl being easier than fut rivals

    Initially it should be considering you can play anyone from anywhere but as you go up the ranks it will become the hardcore maniacs that abuse the game
  • SupaNoodle1990
    26031 posts Player of the Year
    RBailss wrote: »
    IDARYL wrote: »
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Me on mixer imo @IDARYL

    Great value for entertainment.

    Having a picture in my head of what you're like and actually seeing what you're is allways a disappointment. ATM I'm thinking shoulder length greasy hair and trying to grow a goatee but only have 10 chin hairs and sounding like a squeaky Alan carr

    Scarily accurate! @SupaNoodle1990

    100% proper nerd.
  • Maverick
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    I'm in D5 and need 700 points to qualify. Is that about 10 wins or so?
  • Primal
    4332 posts National Call-Up
    undefeated in around 20 now. hopefully WL follows suit. Still don't understand why they'd release the game like this but might aswell try and make the most out of it.
  • mjs4p
    11085 posts Has That Special Something
    Maverick wrote: »
    I'm in D5 and need 700 points to qualify. Is that about 10 wins or so?

    That should be close. It’s 65 pts for a win, 26 for a draw, and 11 for a loss I believe.
  • Maverick
    4775 posts National Call-Up
    mjs4p wrote: »
    Maverick wrote: »
    I'm in D5 and need 700 points to qualify. Is that about 10 wins or so?

    That should be close. It’s 65 pts for a win, 26 for a draw, and 11 for a loss I believe.

    Thanks m8. Don't goals factor in as well?
  • Overevil
    2685 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    What will be the average skill points level? I mean its the first year that the competition is basically opened to Everyone with a lot of time, just wondering if mostly are from higher divisions, can't understand a lot with this rival system
Sign In or Register to comment.