I really dont get this game

7ofst
46 posts Park Captain
I feel like this game is mostly based on letting the AI do the work, luck from interceptions and bs defending.

I hate letting the AI defend, always have. I want to have a fast paced match and letting the AI defend is so lame. But it does seem like the only way youre gonna be able to actually defend.

Half of the times I tackle, the attacker just picks it up. NONE of my players intercep passes even if they go through their ❤️❤️❤️❤️ legs. My attackers dont make the runs and gets bullied off all the time by the AI.

Is there something I am not getting what everybody else is doing? I was used getting Gold 1 or Elite easily, but fk i just want to smack my controller every game 😁

Comments

• ChrisMagicman13
    2341 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’ve only played 5 games, but so far I’m in the same boat. Either I’m just really bad at this one, everyone is amazing at defending, or they just let the AI do it and I’m not used to doing that
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I don't see how people win on this game. I've tried every formation with nearly most tactics I've seen on YouTube and still getting thrashed. 36 loss in a row now. How can someone be that bad for god sake. I keep teleporting and glitching all over the place. I had to forfeit last name because my defenders scored 3og due to button lag. I don't want this game all connection based if that's the case then I'm snapping it. I can't compete online in any game.
  • Alexrb89
    3825 posts National Call-Up
    I don't see how people win on this game. I've tried every formation with nearly most tactics I've seen on YouTube and still getting thrashed. 36 loss in a row now. How can someone be that bad for god sake. I keep teleporting and glitching all over the place. I had to forfeit last name because my defenders scored 3og due to button lag. I don't want this game all connection based if that's the case then I'm snapping it. I can't compete online in any game.

36in a row is pretty special. Try using l1
    When in possession of the ball , both sprinting and walking , don’t hold sprint unless you have space. Learn some skill moves to use on the wings to make space for a cross or infield pass.

If you like I’ll play you and give you some pointers on what your doing right/wrong. PM me your psn, I’m home in 30 mins bro
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Thats though yeah. You should check your controller settings, alot of ❤️❤️❤️❤️ is wrongly setup like shooting and running

I literally just played somebody who never used his defenders. Impossible to breakthrough. Haha that ZERO skill its all AI defending, how stupid is that
  • Demon_reborn
    2996 posts National Call-Up

4231 central and have your wide players coming back to defend.