The latest Title Update for FIFA 20 is now available on Console & PC and includes the changes listed here.

4-4-1-1-formation-guide

Comments

• Khangaskhan17
    3953 posts National Call-Up
    What’s everyone using for their preset “balanced” tactic: possession, balanced, fast build-up?
  • chaser2k15
    13895 posts Has That Special Something
    What’s everyone using for their preset “balanced” tactic: possession, balanced, fast build-up?

Drop back if i am playing someone who is good at keeping the ball and balanced if i am in control of the game.

Balanced is the best for me so far in attack.
  • Khangaskhan17
    chaser2k15 wrote: »

Drop back if i am playing someone who is good at keeping the ball and balanced if i am in control of the game.

Balanced is the best for me so far in attack.

Same. Have always ran with possession-ish pass distance on the old CTs but there’s something lacking this year. Might use that as my defensive.
  • Hello . A ligue 1 Can be competitive without bappe and Neymar ? Fekir or Payet for cf ?
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Moved Savic back from CF to cm with IF Lucas and bought Gomez. Gomez is perfect for that roll. Makes better runs than Savic.

Is there a better CM in the Serie A than Savic? Not counting Naing obviously. Ha.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Hello . A ligue 1 Can be competitive without bappe and Neymar ? Fekir or Payet for cf ?

Payet all day that 4* WF makes a world of difference

Ligue 1 is incredibly easy to hybrid so wings can be from pretty much anywhere.
  • Shingalallada
    2230 posts Fans' Favourite
    Hello . A ligue 1 Can be competitive without bappe and Neymar ? Fekir or Payet for cf ?

You mean the IF not the NIF, right?
  • Scutch
    12560 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    tilen11 wrote: »
    Muller, best CF for another year. Amazing card.

Hey there mate - what is your current team? Welcome back!

@Shingalallada
    Posted it a few pages ago (3-4). Instead of Kruse I have Muller now in CF.

Bundes is:
    Hradecky
    Weiser-Vogt-Tah-Guerreiro
    Pulisic-Delaney-Martinez-Bailey
    Muller
    Plea

Laliga:
    Adan
    Gaya-Nacho-Lenglet-De Marcos
    Morales-Trigueros-Coquelin-Correa
    Rafinha
    UCL Mariano Diaz

How's Delaney?

Quite good actually. Not on Witsels level but comparable.

And Pulisic, Lenglet and Guerrero?

Goretzka is a massive addition to the team above!

Pulisics shooting isnt good but he is agile and quick, Lenglet is very solid, Guerrero offers 4 star skills on the wing, agility, good long pass also very good for a starter team.

@tilen11
    I realise your avatar is Pablo Escobar, but I always think of Ron Jeremy. Makes me laugh every time.

Don't mind me. Carry on.
  • Thamightyboro
    7108 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018

You mean the IF not the NIF, right?

Yep even nif I'd still choose payet, can't have a 3*WF at cf
  • nextqprmanager
    3365 posts National Call-Up
    Scutch wrote: »

@Shingalallada

Bundes is:
    Hradecky
    Muller
    Plea

Laliga:
    Adan
    Rafinha
    UCL Mariano Diaz

How's Delaney?

Pulisics shooting isnt good but he is agile and quick, Lenglet is very solid, Guerrero offers 4 star skills on the wing, agility, good long pass also very good for a starter team.

@tilen11
    I realise your avatar is Pablo Escobar, but I always think of Ron Jeremy. Makes me laugh every time.

Don't mind me. Carry on.

Thought it was Lord Lucan !
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    Hi,
    I am trying out Players this Fifa - trying to keep it simple with Spanish / Spanish league, so workrates, weak foots etc. all work before I build yet more teams.
    What is the best budget midfield, say max 100k in La Liga ?
    4411 or 4231 [ 2]
    thx

Rodri is a gem. Saul and Trigueiros as well. Arthur is fun.

Thank you
    I must admit I was thinking of Vidal? & Kroos - but too expensive atm.

Save up for them. :)

I`ll try
    got this atm
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/316444
    DDG & Aspas loans

Looks cool but maybe a bit short CBs?

I trust in you !, this plays better !
    https://www.futbin.com/19/squad/358510
    thx

Awesome!
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    BCFC1979 wrote: »
    Hey all

Hello :)
  • tilen11
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    Scutch wrote: »

@Shingalallada

Bundes is:
    Hradecky
    Muller
    Plea

Laliga:
    Adan
    Rafinha
    UCL Mariano Diaz

How's Delaney?

@tilen11

Don't mind me. Carry on.

:joy::joy: now that youve mentioned it, Ron Jeremy could be the one :joy:
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    DXK wrote: »
    So guys decided to make a extra La Liga team. Yesterday sold off some investments and my Serie A fitness players, and then I was able to build the second squad:

bitzbK3c_o.jpg

FAHYG3F9_o.jpg

Recommendations for both teams? Still have Douglas Costa / Matuidi and some Goretzka's I can sell.

Thanks in advance!

Both looks very good.

Maybe Matuidi for Allan. Rest looks really good.

Have you tried Insigne? Why Immobile over Icardi? Suggest IF Mandzu when available today?

TOTW tomorrow?
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    gresh1978 wrote: »
    @Littleland95 are you set on a team you really like yet and some tactics and instructions. Also what are you using for your dynamic game plans?

Can't decide on a team. Not fond the right blend yet. Using @Thamightyboro CTs now. Latest one. Seems really good.

Have set up dynamic tactics with 4411, 433, 4231, 532 and 3412. :joy:

Rarely used the other ones. :joy:

Yeah I'm struggling for the blend, Tallisca and big Wes aren't quite the answer as both are tall and a bit clunky.

Need one of them to be the bit more nimble type but everyone I can fit into team sucks. See if teixera gets a if tomorrow then I'll probably push tally up to st.

Gonna try Muller CF. 8900 coins is so cheap. Packed NIF Werner in a gold upgrade pack so I can link the two. :)

Let me know how that plays out!

I am also thinking of doing that because I really dig Goretzka and Gnabry as well as Witsel. Only issue with BL is no proper RM.

I have also many teams and hybrids to test before settling! One issue is Sczeny! I have many hybrids that needs a JUve GK for Benatia who is the best CB in Serie A! How is Perin?

Muller is very good. Same with Werner.
  • x Justin Time
    79 posts Park Captain
    Anyone try or think to use Bernardo Silva at CF on 8 chem? Not a huge fan of Firmino or the other PL options other than maybe Mkhi
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    Roobar wrote: »
    @Littleland95

Cheers man, last question!.. Scholes.. in the coming weeks I am really hoping to save for a version of Scholes. Do you think he could work at the CF in this formation? I know CM he could but wondering CF, my big gripe would be the 3 star 3 star. The WR seem fine though

Maybe the 88 could work?
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator

Payet at CF.
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    Kip2MyLou wrote: »
    Moved Savic back from CF to cm with IF Lucas and bought Gomez. Gomez is perfect for that roll. Makes better runs than Savic.

Is there a better CM in the Serie A than Savic? Not counting Naing obviously. Ha.

Don't think so.
  • tilen11
    5698 posts Big Money Move
    @Littleland95 are you set on a team you really like yet and some tactics and instructions. Also what are you using for your dynamic game plans?

Can't decide on a team. Not fond the right blend yet. Using @Thamightyboro CTs now. Latest one. Seems really good.

Yeah I'm struggling for the blend, Tallisca and big Wes aren't quite the answer as both are tall and a bit clunky.

Need one of them to be the bit more nimble type but everyone I can fit into team sucks. See if teixera gets a if tomorrow then I'll probably push tally up to st.

Gonna try Muller CF. 8900 coins is so cheap. Packed NIF Werner in a gold upgrade pack so I can link the two. :)

I am also thinking of doing that because I really dig Goretzka and Gnabry as well as Witsel. Only issue with BL is no proper RM.

I have also many teams and hybrids to test before settling! One issue is Sczeny! I have many hybrids that needs a JUve GK for Benatia who is the best CB in Serie A! How is Perin?

Glad you like the lord :smiley:
  • Shingalallada
    DXK wrote: »
    So guys decided to make a extra La Liga team. Yesterday sold off some investments and my Serie A fitness players, and then I was able to build the second squad:

bitzbK3c_o.jpg

FAHYG3F9_o.jpg

Recommendations for both teams? Still have Douglas Costa / Matuidi and some Goretzka's I can sell.

Thanks in advance!

Both looks very good.

Maybe Matuidi for Allan. Rest looks really good.

Have you tried Insigne? Why Immobile over Icardi? Suggest IF Mandzu when available today?

TOTW tomorrow?

Lol sorry you are right!
  • Shingalallada
    edited October 2018

You need to try Goretzka then at this team! Who is your right winger?
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator

You need to try Goretzka then at this team! Who is your right winger?

Linked with Can and Cuadradro RM.
  • Shingalallada
    Did anyone test Gabriel Jesus? Heard he isn’t as good as last year!
  • Khangaskhan17
    Anyone tried Lewandowski yet?
  • Khangaskhan17
    Did anyone test Gabriel Jesus? Heard he isn’t as good as last year!

His shooting and positioning weren’t great but everything else was good for the value. Not a fan of H/H strikers for this formation though.
  • Moreno, the Colombia midfield player is a beast. Just scored 5 with him in the online league qualifying thing in a 5-3 win from LCM!
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Where do I go from here? I have 450k left to work with. I was thinking of getting Modric or Rakitic at LCM or maybe even both in midfield but would that give me defensive problems? Please help :)

BeUH3zG.jpg
  • Littleland95
    17281 posts Moderator
    Anyone tried Lewandowski yet?

Only in draft in laggy gameplay. Difficult to use then.
  • Kip2MyLou
    7397 posts League Winner
    Anybody use dzeko?