Icon review & price discussion

Comments

  • VerdePride
    3240 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone try Nakata?
  • DANNYDANNYINGS
    706 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Had no interest at all in using any icons last year but I need Gerrard
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Not interested in icons this year. Had a full icon team last year. Want to do something different this years
  • S-Dog
    2401 posts Fans' Favourite
    87 Stoichkov anyone?
  • Tried
    Prime Icon George Best
    Was pretty avarrage not worth 2m he got out strength by many lbs and even at striker 6/10

    Cdm blanc
    Most op broken defensive midfielder ever well worth th coins
    10/10

    Prime Henry
    Was really good but was no where near worth 2.1m I payed if he drops to around 1.5m he is really good but not at all worth more than cr7s striker card 8/10

    Prime crespo
    Ok like go and buy him he is worth 900k like don’t even think about it he finshishes everything and dosnet miss headers 10/10

    Prime Socrates
    Was no different than middle version just felt a tiny different when dribbling but not worth price difference also used him at striker and just spammed crosses 😂😂😂 Best thing ever


  • CR7_Chem
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Lunty wrote: »
    I’ll review prime Gerrard in around a week once CR7 has risen enough to warrant selling him

    Pack pulled but i want Gerrard more

    Are you mad bro? Never sell a first owner cr7
  • Retro_G
    29170 posts Player of the Year
    Anyone try Crespo? I remember his heading being brilliant last year, high composure, plus he has 4* 4*. Looks to have the perfect stats for this Fifa.
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone try Crespo? I remember his heading being brilliant last year, high composure, plus he has 4* 4*. Looks to have the perfect stats for this Fifa.

    2 posts above someone gives a review on him.
  • Lokoplovdiv
    473 posts Sunday League Hero
    S-Dog wrote: »
    87 Stoichkov anyone?

    Very good. I am playing him at CF in 4-3-3(5). Amazing shooting and dribbling, very strong and good passing .16 games - 15 goals and 9 assists. I am using marksman on him. With chem style 87 is very similar to 90.
  • iRusty_yo
    3925 posts National Call-Up
    89 Nedved is awesome! Strong, fast, great shooting (5WF)
  • rnmays1
    802 posts Semi-Pro
    Anyone tried any of eusebio's cards?
  • MaltGuitar
    150 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is there anyone who has tried 87 Klose. I want to play with him for the memories, and also he is quite cheap I guess.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Tried
    Prime Icon George Best
    Was pretty avarrage not worth 2m he got out strength by many lbs and even at striker 6/10

    Cdm blanc
    Most op broken defensive midfielder ever well worth th coins
    10/10

    Prime Henry
    Was really good but was no where near worth 2.1m I payed if he drops to around 1.5m he is really good but not at all worth more than cr7s striker card 8/10

    Prime crespo
    Ok like go and buy him he is worth 900k like don’t even think about it he finshishes everything and dosnet miss headers 10/10

    Prime Socrates
    Was no different than middle version just felt a tiny different when dribbling but not worth price difference also used him at striker and just spammed crosses 😂😂😂 Best thing ever



    So almost identical to last year then
  • DadBod
    6301 posts Big Money Move
    I poste this in another thread but i think it will be much better to post here.

    This is my scenario:

    I currently have 300k coins and mbappe. If i sell mbappe now (currently at 390k), i can reach 700k by selling some of my 84’s on my club.

    Should i get an icon at 700k? Or keep holding mbappe? My thinking is that his value might go down because he is only a gold card. Icons might increase in value due to rarity.
  • jumpman23
    112 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I bought 87 Inzaghi phenomenal finisher and super in the air scores headers from just inside the box, for the coins I am very happy with him exactly what I wanted a no nonsense clinical finisher allowing my wingers to be the skillfull entertaining players
  • Retro_G
    29170 posts Player of the Year
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Anyone try Crespo? I remember his heading being brilliant last year, high composure, plus he has 4* 4*. Looks to have the perfect stats for this Fifa.

    2 posts above someone gives a review on him.

    Yeah picked up the the middle version and he is immense. Near post corners are a cheat code with Crespo.
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone sitting on fresh Prime Lampard? Be a dear and list him for less than 950k please. Thank you. <3
  • SayBz
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    87 Crespo
    9/10
    Value for coins 10/10

    Best striker for 650k IMO.
    Fast, strong, good dribbling and his Finesse shot are incredible!


    92 Rivaldo as ST 10/10
    Got him for 1.050mill on a bid. so value for coins I'll give him a 10/10
    He's incredible for me! Just take a look at his stats and I'm using him on 7 chem.
    He feels so fast and agile for a 6'1 player with 81 strength. Every shot is a goal, so fun to use.
    Only con is his 2* WF but I'm making goals inside the are with his WF so I don't mind.

  • Retro_G
    29170 posts Player of the Year
    Heard a few high division players on here rave about Keano, welcome captain fantastic. B)

    20181002_133842.png
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    Bought prime Rijkaard yesterday and prime Pires this morning (lost 90k on him already bought at stupid time apparently :D )

    Rijkaard is great, I use him as LCM thou as kante is my CDM an reason I bought Pires was he looked like a great icon CAM making it possible to play Auba and Mbappe as striker

    Ingame its 41212(2)

    Auba-Mbappe
    Pires
    Rijkaaard-Pogba
    Kante

    Pires feels good on the ball and have great passing, pace shooting and dribbling so far so good, Rijkaard feels bit wasted as LCM but he does come up with some clutch goals and when I need to defend the lead its good having him sit infront of the defence with Kante


    dc67a3eaa4da633a4c224c4c92d4aefb.jpg
  • PeopleReady
    1710 posts Play-Off Hero
    rnmays1 wrote: »
    Anyone tried any of eusebio's cards?

    I have 40 games now with the 89, he’s fantastic in every regard. If I ever sell him it will only be to try out other cards, not because he’s ever lacked in quality. He can play any attacking position flawlessly - currently my CF in 4411.
  • sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    Anyone use Gattuso? Specifically his 85 as that is his best statistical card, looks very very nice and quite cheap.
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    SayBz wrote: »
    87 Crespo
    9/10
    Value for coins 10/10

    Best striker for 650k IMO.
    Fast, strong, good dribbling and his Finesse shot are incredible!


    92 Rivaldo as ST 10/10
    Got him for 1.050mill on a bid. so value for coins I'll give him a 10/10
    He's incredible for me! Just take a look at his stats and I'm using him on 7 chem.
    He feels so fast and agile for a 6'1 player with 81 strength. Every shot is a goal, so fun to use.
    Only con is his 2* WF but I'm making goals inside the are with his WF so I don't mind.


    Mush difference between the 85 & 87 crespo?
  • AEsey
    5997 posts Big Money Move
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Heard a few high division players on here rave about Keano, welcome captain fantastic. B)

    20181002_133842.png

    I can only afford the base keane atm :( , as i dont want to sell aubameyang :D
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited October 2018
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Heard a few high division players on here rave about Keano, welcome captain fantastic. B)

    20181002_133842.png

    How is captain fantastic doing @Retro_G ?
  • Mc
    3945 posts National Call-Up
    Who to go for 87 Socrates or prime trezeguet?
  • SayBz
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Mc wrote: »
    SayBz wrote: »
    87 Crespo
    9/10
    Value for coins 10/10

    Best striker for 650k IMO.
    Fast, strong, good dribbling and his Finesse shot are incredible!


    92 Rivaldo as ST 10/10
    Got him for 1.050mill on a bid. so value for coins I'll give him a 10/10
    He's incredible for me! Just take a look at his stats and I'm using him on 7 chem.
    He feels so fast and agile for a 6'1 player with 81 strength. Every shot is a goal, so fun to use.
    Only con is his 2* WF but I'm making goals inside the are with his WF so I don't mind.


    Mush difference between the 85 & 87 crespo?

    Don't know, haven't try the 85 but in card stat dont seem too much, I dont like his 85 picture though haha.
  • Zv1k0
    5926 posts Big Money Move
    Has anyone tried
    prime Shevchenko,
    prime Makelele,
    prime Desailly,
    prime Petit
    or any Ballack?
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Has anyone tried
    prime Shevchenko,
    prime Makelele,
    prime Desailly,
    prime Petit
    or any Ballack?

    Using Mid Ballack in RCM in 41212 (2) and he is solid. Has decent shots outside the box and gives that bit of muscle from 50/50 challendings.
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6374 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    Has anyone used Scholes/Keane/Gerrard/Lampard/Any other icon midfielder

    What are your thoughts? I have around 1million for a left CM in a 41212(2) and was thinking to pick one of them up
Sign In or Register to comment.