IF Trading Guide

Comments

  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator
    zzachzx wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    lf2009 wrote: »
    Sommer gone 24.5k
    Matip gone 28.5k

    Ive sold 3 matips 28.5 - 31k so worth upping them people
    I don’t mean to be rude but no one should really adjust their prices just because someone sold at that price

    Of course they should! We are looking on lazy buyers not price rises :)

    If someone can get an extra few k, we all can. Doesn’t actually matter what you lost for at all to this method but you can certainly achieve more than you often try for.

    I’m guilty of undershooting my prices too through some kind of misplaced feeling of security.
    The thing is just because someone gets a sale at a certain price doesn’t necessarily guarantee anyone else will. Do you think we’ll see another 90k Pepe sale like we saw last night? Most likely not. Just set your price and eventually, hopefully, it will sell

    Of course that's somewhat of a 1 off but still possible for anyone, nothing is guaranteed in this but if you don't try, you don't get. That's not what i meant anyway really! The original reply was to selling a Matip for ~28k. That's not in the same ball park of unlikeliness by any means.

    I'd expect anyone buying an 18k card to be looking in the region of 10k profit cause that's just what happens from experience. Can list at whatever you want though of course!
  • OoSUPERDANoO
    14479 posts Moderator
    This is all i've had today bar some NIFs to keep me going.

    image.png
  • Wayneheath
    162 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    1st IF Fraser gone for 20k
  • jonkero
    6704 posts Big Money Move
    Will be on holiday for 3 weeks so can't play a single match. Sold my whole club and bought 35 chechs for 13k each. Let's hope on a sbc soon ;)
  • Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    WBY sold at 74 and bought two hours ago for 56.
  • HeroBent
    4735 posts National Call-Up
    2sba59h.jpg
  • Dazzlino
    428 posts Sunday League Hero
    3b13c38910ca5e5687435e964bda0028.png

    Paid 16k iirc
  • What’s everyone listing Hernandez at ?
  • MrGrandCru
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I haven't been having much luck moving any informs yet, Keeping my fingers crossed I can make some coin soon.
  • Oliver Powell
    1792 posts Play-Off Hero
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    WBY sold at 74 and bought two hours ago for 56.

    14k off a 56k investment? :|
  • TomOTW
    673 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fraser gone for 20,750
    I will learn to post pics from my phone one day, today’s not that day :smile:
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain
    Sold 2 insigne's mid cycle...not sure how he jumped nearly 40k since last night but I'll take it
  • Blarix
    20845 posts Club Captain

    6d02f5d33d6ddf6f2c916aa321b375d3.jpg

    100k a pop last night.
  • JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Not been on this method really since the first two years i started it, i made my first sale tonight sold a Cech for 25k, its beautiful to see this method still works after 5 years.
  • Bob_Dylan
    20872 posts Club Captain
    @OoSUPERDANoO is spot on, if a buyer is willing to pay 5k over bin then that buyer is probably willing to pay 10k over bin. I've been listing all my cards for at least 8k profit and I've sold loads, today only I think I've sold for 4 or 5 cards.
  • STaLLiOnO
    519 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Any trading suggestions for low coins?
  • Ulook92
    19914 posts Club Captain
    First IF sale

    08a02-9481c572-6fcc-4624-8024-ef67cca2f1e1.png
  • Cloudio7
    2594 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cloudio7 wrote: »
    WBY sold at 74 and bought two hours ago for 56.

    14k off a 56k investment? :|

    Yup, and it's ok for me. In the end i have 14k more in the bank and sold at first listing.
  • Reus
    23513 posts Club Captain
    JD wrote: »
    Not been on this method really since the first two years i started it, i made my first sale tonight sold a Cech for 25k, its beautiful to see this method still works after 5 years.

    It's about 10 times slower than it used to be though unfortunately

    During fifa 14 and 15 or whatever it was so effective it was ridiculous was making a mill a week
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite

    That's just silly @LuckyStrikE
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    TomOTW wrote: »
    Fraser gone for 20,750
    I will learn to post pics from my phone one day, today’s not that day :smile:

    Google postimage
  • lf2009
    2358 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Fraser gone for 19,750

    Screenshot_20181002_054423_Companion.jpg

    Previous sales
    Screenshot_20181001_122309_Companion.jpg
    Screenshot_20181001_174230_Companion.jpg
    Post edited by lf2009 on
  • JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Reus wrote: »
    JD wrote: »
    Not been on this method really since the first two years i started it, i made my first sale tonight sold a Cech for 25k, its beautiful to see this method still works after 5 years.

    It's about 10 times slower than it used to be though unfortunately

    During fifa 14 and 15 or whatever it was so effective it was ridiculous was making a mill a week

    It was deffo a very powerful method in its first two years to the point where if one of us posted a good investment it would always effect the price in the market, it was a powerful tool, and like you say you could generate over a mil a week.

    People who invest in these first 2-3 weeks can never really lose though if invested right. OTW cards are a no brainer just for the hype factor
  • YOLOT0URE
    7899 posts League Winner
    Only had 1 sale this year at 9k profit :lol: not worried though but shame I can’t have more
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3638 posts National Call-Up
    The reason it worked so well in previous years was because of coin selling. It's just slower at the start now as the vast majority of players are building their coins up, plus you had 2 million cards on the market at peak last night.



  • JD
    556 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The reason it worked so well in previous years was because of coin selling. It's just slower at the start now as the vast majority of players are building their coins up, plus you had 2 million cards on the market at peak last night.



    Coin selling was a factor, price ranges impacted it massivly but the sheer number of new content makes it impossible to make huge sales. Still a very valid method though, ive sold two cards in two days with a total profit of 26k with very little effort.

  • RebelRob
    6694 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone gone in on Lucas leiva and/or wby?

    Might pick up a couple of Lucas but have 1 wby already but think if I’ve missed the boat on a few more.
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3638 posts National Call-Up
    JD wrote: »
    The reason it worked so well in previous years was because of coin selling. It's just slower at the start now as the vast majority of players are building their coins up, plus you had 2 million cards on the market at peak last night.



    Coin selling was a factor, price ranges impacted it massivly but the sheer number of new content makes it impossible to make huge sales. Still a very valid method though, ive sold two cards in two days with a total profit of 26k with very little effort.

    It used to be that I could find a couple of CAM midfielders and move them back to CM and make an absolute killing. Now IF trading is how I make the bulk of my profits but I know the players I buy in the first few weeks are more investments than flipping.
  • Ghotti
    3286 posts National Call-Up
    what do you guys think about him? best FR rb ...

    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/16931/Kenny Lala/
  • 1690_Ulster_FC
    3638 posts National Call-Up
    Ghotti wrote: »
    what do you guys think about him? best FR rb ...

    https://www.futbin.com/19/player/16931/Kenny Lala/

    I was looking at him but I'm sure every Tom ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and Richard packed him..thats what put me off.
Sign In or Register to comment.