How do I beat 4312 and 41212(2)

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
It's literally impossible. Keep playing cheap bpl teams same formation and losing consistently against them.

Comments

• sounders3
    4492 posts National Call-Up
    I like 4411, and use your custom tactics to make it wider, helps spread the field, then you can make you defensive width very narrow to combat those formations pushing the ball down the middle.

Go through those custom tactics and set up severa formations to quickly switch to depending what form or type of player you face.
  • Messi4ever2018
    sounders3 wrote: »
    I like 4411, and use your custom tactics to make it wider, helps spread the field, then you can make you defensive width very narrow to combat those formations pushing the ball down the middle.

Go through those custom tactics and set up severa formations to quickly switch to depending what form or type of player you face.

It's always those 2 formations I'm getting ❤️❤️❤️❤️ 6-7-8+ every game. I just can't defend at all on this FIFA. I seem to be the only one manually defending. I don't understand how you use the AI to defend for you with only 1 cdm and a non existent midfield.
  • Messi4ever2018
    No wonder why krasi just released an op formation quide with insane tactics which flood the midfield. Well done YouTube. Ruining the game as per. Back to square 1 then where fun isn't part of the game anymore.
  • sounders3
    edited October 2018

It's always those 2 formations I'm getting **** 6-7-8+ every game. I just can't defend at all on this FIFA. I seem to be the only one manually defending. I don't understand how you use the AI to defend for you with only 1 cdm and a non existent midfield.

Use your custom tactics to counter it, play a 4231 when you come up against those forms so you have extra CDMs to help, you could technically switch to a form each time you lose possession to clog the midfield for defensive purposes then when you get the ball back switch back to your normal or an attacking form. Tedious but could be a short term fix as you feel the game out.

• Messi4ever2018

It's always those 2 formations I'm getting **** 6-7-8+ every game. I just can't defend at all on this FIFA. I seem to be the only one manually defending. I don't understand how you use the AI to defend for you with only 1 cdm and a non existent midfield.

Use your custom tactics to counter it, play a 4231 when you come up against those forms so you have extra CDMs to help, you could technically switch to a form each time you lose possession to clog the midfield for defensive purposes then when you get the ball back switch back to your normal or an attacking form. Tedious but could be a short term fix as you feel the game out.

I was winning with ease yesterday then all of a sudden I'm facing 3 cm game after game and wide formations just can't hack it in rivals. I don't know how people do it with RM and LM. They are next to useless. Feels like playing with 9 men not 11 caus they just stand around not getting involved.
  • Tubpac
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
  • sounders3

I was winning with ease yesterday then all of a sudden I'm facing 3 cm game after game and wide formations just can't hack it in rivals. I don't know how people do it with RM and LM. They are next to useless. Feels like playing with 9 men not 11 caus they just stand around not getting involved.

Make your defensive width very narrow, mine are very involved in defense, the pull in towards middle of field and I’ll have 4 midfielders helping out
  • sounders3
    Tubpac wrote: »

Heard this is great as well, need to set this as one of my quick change forms
  • Tubpac
    2050 posts Fans' Favourite
    Tubpac wrote: »

Heard this is great as well, need to set this as one of my quick change forms

Feels very good this year m8. But i never play it against 433 as i usually find it very hard.
  • Messi4ever2018
    Yup I can safely say his YouTube video is definitely broken. 5-0 up half time.
  • Messi4ever2018
    No worries lost 8 5. Defending is impossible
  • Messi4ever2018
    I've conceded 178 goals in 29 games.
  • Tennster10
    2643 posts Fans' Favourite
    That krasi op formation and CT is basically park the bus and counter attack fifa 19 version. :|
  • kayron16
    2562 posts Fans' Favourite
    I've conceded 178 goals in 29 games.

Lol impressive stuff
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    It's literally impossible. Keep playing cheap bpl teams same formation and losing consistently against them.

Switch to hug side lines
  • Messi4ever2018
    Tennster10 wrote: »
    That krasi op formation and CT is basically park the bus and counter attack fifa 19 version. :|

Yh it's ruining the game. Everyone and their dog is using it