Player selecting on FUT

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Anyone know how to fix the dodgy selecting. It purposely won't let me select a player so most of the time my opponent can get through. Using RS still making no difference. Even with auto select switched to off. It still selects on it's own.

Comments

• Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Yes this is very frustrating. That long driven pass my opponents do from defence to attackers always switches to CB that is marking them without me pressing anything. So annoying. Another useless feature - auto switching. Manual is not manual. Was a problem last year too.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Zv1k0 wrote: »
    Yes this is very frustrating. That long driven pass my opponents do from defence to attackers always switches to CB that is marking them without me pressing anything. So annoying. Another useless feature - auto switching. Manual is not manual. Was a problem last year too.

It's been a massive issue for 3 FIFA for me. Every year still not fixed. Maybe it's done like that on purpose. To give to less fortunate easier chances on goal.
  • smcali23
    1243 posts Professional
    Yeah, it's a mess. Even when you try to switch to the player who's supposed to be next in line, it just goes to some random other player. What's even the point of that transparent marker if it just chooses someone else?