My Team showoff

Darthsinvadet
1823 posts Fans' Favourite
edited October 2018
143eqso.png

2 mil to left, who would you fit in or change?

Comments

• Darthsinvadet
    Robertson out for who? Id love to fit sandro in there. Fernandinho does the job but theres something i dont like about him. Thoughts ?
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    Get fred and sell fernandino id also get mendy for lb. Also since u have 2m. Get the best players really. Like ddg for gk. And a beast RW. Maybe an icon RW like best. Salah does the job as well.
  • Darthsinvadet
    edited October 2018
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    Get fred and sell fernandino id also get mendy for lb

Is mendy that much better then roberston? Ive been told the same by some friends as well. Will give mendy a couple games soon.
  • bigpokey24
    5753 posts Big Money Move
    edited October 2018
    143eqso.png

how much or how many FPS did you spend? I hope you can actually play the game and win loads of games, decent squad

If i had 2 mill, i wouldn't blow them all ..the game is still new, and many cards will be released, play with this one and then replace the players who don't fit your style ..
  • Darthsinvadet
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    143eqso.png

how much or how many FPS did you spend? I hope you can actually play the game and win loads of games, decent squad

If i had 2 mill, i wouldn't blow them all ..the game is still new, and many cards will be released, play with this one and then replace the players who don't fit your style ..

Thats a good point. To be honest I don’t want the game to get stale quick so I may just rock what I’m using and replace robertson for mendy.

Also spent around 3k dollars to answer your question, And yes i win games 😂
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    143eqso.png

Thats a good point. To be honest I don’t want the game to get stale quick so I may just rock what I’m using and replace robertson for mendy.

$3000 WTF :flushed:
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    143eqso.png

Get this team instead. You have 2 mill and you seriously asking who to get??? Only one man cr7. Plus Mbappe,Neymar better than those icons and Manolas better Vand Dijk,De Gea better than Lloris
    2075539.jpg
  • Darthsinvadet
    143eqso.png

Ya fifa is big for me every year. Its My main hobby/fun alongside running my restaurant full time. So in the end 3000 is cheaper then spending 300-500 a night going out wasting money with friends or wifey 😂
  • Darthsinvadet
    Btw is socrates really that good at striker? His crossin and shooting is insane thats why i love him atm at cam
  • tetsu0jin
    1872 posts Fans' Favourite
    Get fred and fernandino id also get mendy
    boomtw3 wrote: »
    143eqso.png

Get this team instead. You have 2 mill and you seriously asking who to get??? Only one man cr7. Plus Mbappe,Neymar better than those icons and Manolas better Vand Dijk,De Gea better than Lloris
    2075539.jpg

Why do ppl play cr7 at cm...
  • Darthsinvadet
    Change position in game apparently.
  • Rippa
    1917 posts Fans' Favourite
    143eqso.png

I own a ferrari
  • Darthsinvadet
    Rippa wrote: »
    143eqso.png

I own a ferrari

Ok?
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    143eqso.png

2075539.jpg

You won't play him at cm. Dynamic tactics you can formation and lineup to whatever you want. You put on cm to get full chemistry.
  • Rippa
    143eqso.png

I own a ferrari

Ok?

Just seems your "showing off" off putting....but...whatever
  • Darthsinvadet
    143eqso.png

2075539.jpg

You won't play him at cm. Dynamic tactics you can formation and lineup to whatever you want. You put on cm to get full chemistry.

Yes exactly. Ill eventually do the same. So no other changes in your guys opinion?
  • Darthsinvadet
    143eqso.png

I own a ferrari

Ok?

Title says “team show off”. Ppl do it all the time. Im asking a question in the main thread as well. Not just showing off. No need to be rude.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    143eqso.png

Ya fifa is big for me every year. Its My main hobby/fun alongside running my restaurant full time. So in the end 3000 is cheaper then spending 300-500 a night going out wasting money with friends or wifey 😂

Well that's very true, if you've got the money why not. Here I am being stingy not spending any FP after last year. Looked at my bank statements, let's say it was over 7 grand UK money. Safe to say my spending days are over.
  • Rippa
    143eqso.png

I own a ferrari

Ok?

Title says “team show off”. Ppl do it all the time. Im asking a question in the main thread as well. Not just showing off. No need to be rude.

Yeah. Okay🙄