>> The Weekend League chat <<

Comments

• Zv1k0
    5874 posts Big Money Move
    Del654 wrote: »
    So the first WL is past approaching, I'm jist under 1000 points and my time of play is limited. I'll will get in one way or another lol, how you guys getting on with qualification?

Almost qualified for the second time. :D
  • Xx_iou_cheesecake_xX
    2678 posts Fans' Favourite
    I hope these player picks eventually include Fut Champs exclusive items. Sort of like the preview for 17 where they showed someone getting a 90 Reus for Top 100
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited October 2018
    So the first WL is past approaching, I'm jist under 1000 points and my time of play is limited. I'll will get in one way or another lol, how you guys getting on with qualification?

If you don't get in this week, the points you've accumulated will carry on adding up so you can use it for next week.

Didn't realise it had gone from 40 games to 30 though.
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    kayron16 wrote: »

If you don't get in this week, the points you've accumulated will carry on adding up so you can use it for next week.

Oh really so the points don't reset
  • kayron16
    2115 posts Fans' Favourite
    kayron16 wrote: »

Oh really so the points don't reset

Yea, and when you get enough point you don't need to redeem it for the next WL, you can keep it and use it for the next weekend you can compete in.
  • azza452
    829 posts Semi-Pro
    Seems there is gonna be more players than ever on the WL this year.
    Qualifying is much easier, and just takes time over skill.
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    My team is ready for the first WL, still not spent a penny so I'm happy with what i have! Still need about 700 points to get into the WL tho..

2ak0dup.jpg
  • Harj96
    630 posts An Exciting Prospect
    How many games roughly would I need to play to get around 400 points
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    Harj96 wrote: »

What division you in
  • Harj96
  • Harj96

What division you in

• Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro

What division you in

65 points per win, looking at around 7 wins... Or 6 wins if you have a couple of draws
  • Pepe Le DiLzZ
    14331 posts Has That Special Something
    Don't think I'll play it as I did for the last two years, Div Rivals is just as rewarding.
  • Harj96

What division you in

65 points per win, looking at around 7 wins... Or 6 wins if you have a couple of draws

Cheers mate
  • Equinox 85
    703 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Does anyone know if everyone will be forced to play with timed finishing in WL? I know a fair few who have switched it off in rivals.
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    Equinox 85 wrote: »
    Does anyone know if everyone will be forced to play with timed finishing in WL? I know a fair few who have switched it off in rivals.

How do you switch it off?
  • Avochad0
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018

You can only switch off the BAR dont show up. but if you press double Shoot in not time your player will shoot terrbile
  • Zv1k0
    edited October 2018
    Bumping this as I don't see anything like it on the front page. Should we just use this as "official WL thread" for raging and stuff? :D

1-1 so far. Also is there something wrong with connection? It's always 4 bars, can't find anyone with 5.
  • FatZed
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    Played 1 game with high hopes. same old ****. Played a guy I should have beaten fairly easily. Kick off goals still a thing, delayed connection and input costing me goals while the opponent can **** up and still be gifted chances, my players would not go near his, slow ball movement and my centre backs wandering around leaving men open. Ended up quitting down by 2 in ET. How does this game reward doing absolutely nothing as its RNG and AI gifts goal after goal. One sided connections still going to be as big of an issue as last year - absolute joke in a so called competitive mode.. my team only seems to perform and act like they should half the fkn time
  • EisenErmin
    5392 posts Big Money Move

In settings mennue where you can adjust your controlling setups ! Unless EA forces us to use it in WL, it can be turned of
  • FatZed
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    For those others that have played a couple is it a bit slow and delayed generally or getting good connections? just had an early win in my 2nd but its still quite slow and delayed!
  • FatZed
    851 posts Semi-Pro
    3rd game, Thiago (Bayern) is apparently 99 strength not to mention every one of his other players, I cannot win the ball in a tackle his players just stand there don't even move after the tackle and regather meanwhile every one of his tackles goes right to him. Could not move players to loose balls. Super unresponsive again, wont be lasting long if this abomination is what FUT champs is going to play like. Same dedicated servers and I barely have issues with rivals bar the odd unplayable game but this is absolutely putrid. How do they release a game that is so inconsistent and fails to function properly half the time online!!!
  • number7rocky
    4196 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Pathetic, first 4 games, all 3 goals I concede flipping corners! Pure luck based and undefendable if the game decides its a goal, not happy at all, Of course the first loss is pure cheese. Such bs 3-1
  • i2-TempZ-2i
    6329 posts Big Money Move
    Pathetic, first 4 games, all 3 goals I concede flipping corners! Pure luck based and undefendable if the game decides its a goal, not happy at all, Of course the first loss is pure cheese. Such bs 3-1

You need to move your keeper aswell as mark the front post, i don't think i've conceded a corner in 20+ games but open play thats another story for me lmao
  • Zv1k0

This post is disappointing too. This is just a quarter of what you normally write. :D
  • number7rocky
    edited October 2018

You need to move your keeper aswell as mark the front post, i don't think i've conceded a corner in 20+ games but open play thats another story for me lmao

I mark the flipping front post, if the game decides its a goal nothing you can do. It's well known corners are op on this game
  • number7rocky
    edited October 2018
    Edit That's 5-1. Decided to play one more. First rage quit of WL :blush: Just a frustrating game, 50/50 battles yet majority of loose balls go to my opponents. Now Need a break :sweat:
  • Gavlaaaarrr
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    It’s crap, to much of a sweatfest, community has killed fifa, to much win at all costs and not enjoying the game
  • number7rocky
    BTW you seem to get 400 rivals points for every completed game, win or lose
  • Zv1k0
    Just a had a game where posts were a ball magnet and opponents Ederson had Ballond d'Or winning performance. 2-2. :|