did man city make a mistake selling jadon Sancho ?

Comments

• Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

So lewandowski is he not good?

In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

Ffs I’m done

ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

What

Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

His post was pretty clear mate

What is a good enough Barclays player

BARCLAYS premier league you little ****

Crikey that’s not the part I didn’t understand lol

Please refrain from such offensive language
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Bob_Dylan wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

What leagues do you rate if I may ask?

In order the top leagues are

Prem
    La Liga
    Bundes
    Ligue 1

thats my opinion
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain

I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

Ffs I’m done

An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

You do realise Robben is in the team right

dont quite see your point mate.. robben is 34... lost his pace (pretty much)

confused.com

Stop playing fifa and watch some bayern games

i do mate :) when you have a world class striker as people call lewan you rely on him for the goals when he doesnt perform as he doesnt in big games it gets noticed buddy :)

when ronaldo was at madrid if he didnt perform it was on him.. people didnt say "you do realise Bale plays for these" case closed mate

Madrid team evolved around ronaldo.

Bayern teams doesnt evolve around Lewa.
  • Skittles67

Only the prem apparently
  • Ian_Ando08
    edited October 2018

Ffs I’m done

mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

confused.com

i do mate :) when you have a world class striker as people call lewan you rely on him for the goals when he doesnt perform as he doesnt in big games it gets noticed buddy :)

when ronaldo was at madrid if he didnt perform it was on him.. people didnt say "you do realise Bale plays for these" case closed mate

so then he isnt a world class striker? as if he was the team would revolve around him? or am i missing something there lol...

at the end of the day it aint just in my head me saying all this its been all over the internet mate.. people are noticing he aint a big game player
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4102 posts National Call-Up
    back on subject :D marco reus heaped praise on sanchos impact

Sancho now has more assists than any other player in Europe with five, including Lionel Messi - despite only playing 124 minutes this term.

And captain Reus couldn't speak highly enough of Sancho, saying: "The opposition know we have a real weapon in action as soon as Jadon enters"

"We are glad we have such an ace up our sleeve."

Sancho now also has the best assists-per-minute ratio in Europe since heading to Germany in September 2017 after his pair yesterday

sancho-reus.jpg

• Skittles67

Prem
    La Liga
    Bundes
    Ligue 1

thats my opinion

Serie A dissapeared?
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up

Prem
    La Liga
    Bundes
    Ligue 1

thats my opinion

prem above la liga.. good one mate haha!
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2018

Ffs I’m done

confused.com

so then he isnt a world class striker? as if he was the team would revolve around him? or am i missing something there lol...

at the end of the day it aint just in my head me saying all this its been all over the internet mate.. people are noticing he aint a big game player

You do realise CR7 is above the world class "label".

There are loads of world class players

There are only one cr7 and one messi

You tried comparing cr7 with lewa

Lmao
  • Ian_Ando08
    edited October 2018

Ffs I’m done

confused.com

Ill give you that one them 2 are machines...

i just dont rate Lewan as world class mate its my opinion end of the day and it aint becayse he aint played in the prem only either
  • Fredo

Ffs I’m done

confused.com

Ill give you that one them 2 are machines...

i just dont rate Lewan as world class mate its my opinion end of the day and it aint becayse he aint played in the prem only either

your opinion became invalid as soon as you ranked the prem above la liga
  • Ian_Ando08

Prem
    La Liga
    Bundes
    Ligue 1

thats my opinion

Serie A dissapeared?

barely watch it mate with how corrupt Juve are.. literally is a 1 team league every year someone may pop up here and there attempting to battle but juve always win it
  • SupaNoodle1990
    28965 posts Player of the Year
    Doesn’t matter. If they want him they’ll buy him back.
  • Ian_Ando08
    Doesn’t matter. If they want him they’ll buy him back.

yup they got the money no doubt there
  • Fredo wrote: »
    TheDrifter wrote: »
    City put a buyback clause in which they do for many of their players. If he is good enough to get ahead of some of the best wingers in the world like Sane, Sterling, Mahrez rtc, then I'm sure they can persuade him back with game time promises and a good contract.
    He wasn't signing a contract so to sell him to a club with a buyback and sell on clause is pretty good business.
    Unlike United with Pogba.. Let him go cheap, spend 100m getting him back, and then force him out of the club by having a manager with the worst man management skills in the premier league so they will probably have to sell him for 60m.

they don't have a buyback clause, stop spreading bs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5977361/amp/Jadon-Sanchez-admits-fired-face-former-club-Man-City.html
  • Fredo
    City put a buyback clause in which they do for many of their players. If he is good enough to get ahead of some of the best wingers in the world like Sane, Sterling, Mahrez rtc, then I'm sure they can persuade him back with game time promises and a good contract.
    He wasn't signing a contract so to sell him to a club with a buyback and sell on clause is pretty good business.
    Unlike United with Pogba.. Let him go cheap, spend 100m getting him back, and then force him out of the club by having a manager with the worst man management skills in the premier league so they will probably have to sell him for 60m.

they don't have a buyback clause, stop spreading bs

https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/football/article-5977361/amp/Jadon-Sanchez-admits-fired-face-former-club-Man-City.html

dailymail lol
  • I mean i can post others. Manchester Evening news etc. Just in case your google is broken.
  • Fredo
    I mean i can post others. Manchester Evening news etc. Just in case your google is broken.

there's no clause, it has already been stated by the club. city had absolutely nothing to say as we could even have signed him for a few hundred k. jog on, kid.
  • Another one then. The journalist here is very close to city management team.
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfers-jadon-sancho-14937764

Sorry, but if he does well he's coming back to City. /thread
  • Fredo
    Another one then. The journalist here is very close to city management team.
    https://www.manchestereveningnews.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/man-city-transfers-jadon-sancho-14937764

Sorry, but if he does well he's coming back to City. /thread

"Being able to match any future bid for the former Watford youngster could prove priceless, especially given the difficulties City have encountered in recent years with trying to land players."

learn to read. that's not what a buyback clause is. it's a matching right clause. /thread