did man city make a mistake selling jadon Sancho ?

Comments

  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    49335 posts FIFA Cover Star
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    The real questions is. How incompetent is City that they let Dilrosun go?
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    Imagine saying the Bundesliga is bad. @Coleworld @apfelmus_maCHer1

    Bundesliga is ****, I have to admit that :D

  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    The real questions is. How incompetent is City that they let Dilrosun go?
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    Imagine saying the Bundesliga is bad. @Coleworld @apfelmus_maCHer1

    Bundesliga is ****, I have to admit that :D

    Fuu I wanted a debate
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited October 2018
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    His post was pretty clear mate
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    edited October 2018
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at what the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    You do realise Robben is in the team right
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    edited October 2018
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    "The prem ain’t the only top league in the world"

    obviously not because if a player is good enough he's off to la liga?! are you a bit slow?
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at what the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    He had a dip in form like every player ever has
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    You do realise Robben is in the team right

    dont quite see your point mate.. robben is 34... lost his pace (pretty much)

    confused.com
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    His post was pretty clear mate

    What is a good enough Barclays player
  • ColeWorld
    11916 posts Has That Special Something
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at what the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    He had a dip in form like every player ever has

    He has that every year when the big games come up.
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    edited October 2018
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    His post was pretty clear mate

    What is a good enough Barclays player

    Players who go to the la liga top
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    ColeWorld wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at what the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    He had a dip in form like every player ever has

    He has that every year when the big games come up.

  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    His post was pretty clear mate

    What is a good enough Barclays player

    BARCLAYS premier league you little ❤️❤️❤️❤️
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    You do realise Robben is in the team right

    dont quite see your point mate.. robben is 34... lost his pace (pretty much)

    confused.com

    Stop playing fifa and watch some bayern games
  • Knowlesdinho
    13362 posts Has That Special Something
    I’ll give you this @TOMMYxCOOPER, you sure know how to get people debating! I still can’t believe that Rees-Mogg thread didn’t get closed last year! :joy:
  • City put a buyback clause in which they do for many of their players. If he is good enough to get ahead of some of the best wingers in the world like Sane, Sterling, Mahrez rtc, then I'm sure they can persuade him back with game time promises and a good contract.
    He wasn't signing a contract so to sell him to a club with a buyback and sell on clause is pretty good business.
    Unlike United with Pogba.. Let him go cheap, spend 100m getting him back, and then force him out of the club by having a manager with the worst man management skills in the premier league so they will probably have to sell him for 60m.
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    mate he aint done it in a big game for bayern.. name one.. go googles it everywhere its been a topic of conversation all over the net for the past year..

    hes terrible in big games... @Skittles67

    4 goals against Madrid in a cl semi final for Dortmund, why does it matter what club he’s done it for? But I suppose that wasn’t in the prem so he must be bad

    It’s not like you’re even saying hes not WC, you’re saying you don’t even rate him loool

    I rate him in the bundes pretty sure i said that...

    you cant go saying for dortmund that was when he was in his peak mate.. since he moved bayern he aint been that player...

    Since he’s been at Bayern he has still been a WC striker lol

    he aint though... go look at one the bayern fans and legends say about him in the big games.. to be world class you need to do it not just in the league but in the main games.. he went 5 CL games without scoring last season i believe 2 against madrid over 2 legs? where it ended 4-3.... where was he mate?

    You do realise Robben is in the team right

    dont quite see your point mate.. robben is 34... lost his pace (pretty much)

    confused.com

    Stop playing fifa and watch some bayern games

    i do mate :) when you have a world class striker as people call lewan you rely on him for the goals when he doesnt perform as he doesnt in big games it gets noticed buddy :)

    when ronaldo was at madrid if he didnt perform it was on him.. people didnt say "you do realise Bale plays for these" case closed mate
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Fredo wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao

    I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

    So lewandowski is he not good?

    In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

    Ffs I’m done

    ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)

    An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

    read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

    Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

    The prem ain’t the only top league in the world

    good enough barclays players are moving to la liga

    What

    Modric, bale, lineker, beckham, pique, coutinho, suarez, hazard, Cesc, Mcmanagan, cr7, v Nistelrooy. Always and always will be.

    I don’t know what his post is meant to mean

    His post was pretty clear mate

    What is a good enough Barclays player

    BARCLAYS premier league you little ****

    Dont swear you lil rascal
  • Bob_Dylan
    20868 posts Club Captain
    No
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up
    TheDrifter wrote: »
    City put a buyback clause in which they do for many of their players. If he is good enough to get ahead of some of the best wingers in the world like Sane, Sterling, Mahrez rtc, then I'm sure they can persuade him back with game time promises and a good contract.
    He wasn't signing a contract so to sell him to a club with a buyback and sell on clause is pretty good business.
    Unlike United with Pogba.. Let him go cheap, spend 100m getting him back, and then force him out of the club by having a manager with the worst man management skills in the premier league so they will probably have to sell him for 60m.

    they don't have a buyback clause, stop spreading bs
  • ColeWorld
    11916 posts Has That Special Something
    TheDrifter wrote: »
    City put a buyback clause in which they do for many of their players. If he is good enough to get ahead of some of the best wingers in the world like Sane, Sterling, Mahrez rtc, then I'm sure they can persuade him back with game time promises and a good contract.
    He wasn't signing a contract so to sell him to a club with a buyback and sell on clause is pretty good business.
    Unlike United with Pogba.. Let him go cheap, spend 100m getting him back, and then force him out of the club by having a manager with the worst man management skills in the premier league so they will probably have to sell him for 60m.

    They haven't done it for Dilrosun so city can pay 100m to get him back next year :D
  • Bob_Dylan
    20868 posts Club Captain
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

    Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

    What leagues do you rate if I may ask?
Sign In or Register to comment.