did man city make a mistake selling jadon Sancho ?

TOMMYxCOOPER
4102 posts National Call-Up
edited October 2018
this kid is putting in some dazzling displays for one of the biggest clubs in Europe..not only has raw pace but unusually for a young English player has tactical awareness
something the likes of sterling Walcott lennon etc have faced critisism for over the years

the game on the weekend he combines brilliantly with reus for the second Dortmund goal

go to 7 mins exactly

Comments

• Ulook92
    19855 posts Club Captain
    "OT:"

Probably because he ia not in England getting hyped to death from a couple good performances.
  • Shaanxz
    21411 posts Club Captain
    He wanted too leave
  • Ian_Ando08
    10897 posts Has That Special Something
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough
  • Arron xox
    3585 posts National Call-Up
    Ian_Ando08 wrote: »
    Confuses me when people say hes doing brilliant for a top club in europe... that league is dross...

Lookman did amazing in that league.. so what... when they come back to the prem and do it then fair enough

Yea because the prem is the main league to be in aint it
  • SKhan31
    1036 posts Professional
    100% lost a star
  • Choepiechakie
    32819 posts National Team Captain

Imagine saying the Bundesliga is bad. @Coleworld @apfelmus_maCHer1
  • Danny1894
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    He was offered a contract and turned it down, there was no choice to make. He’ll be back with us or another top six club in three years most probably
  • Ian_Ando08

@Choepiechakie instead of tagging all your mates have a debate about it haha! im more than happy to hear your opinion i gave mine :) you dont need backup buddy
  • Fredo
    3507 posts National Call-Up

@Choepiechakie instead of tagging all your mates have a debate about it haha! im more than happy to hear your opinion i gave mine :) you dont need backup buddy

haha!
  • Skittles67
    563 posts An Exciting Prospect

So you have to do it in the prem to be considered good? Lmao
  • Ian_Ando08
    Skittles67 wrote: »

I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them
  • Choepiechakie

I mean like Lyon clapped City.
  • Ian_Ando08

they did in a game that City should of won haha? did you watch it? if thats all you got to name one daft loss up to now thats a pretty poor come back..
  • ColeWorld
    11916 posts Has That Special Something
    The real questions is. How incompetent is City that they let Dilrosun go?

Bundesliga is ❤️❤️❤️❤️, I have to admit that :D
  • Choepiechakie

they did in a game that City should of won haha? did you watch it? if thats all you got to name one daft loss up to now thats a pretty poor come back..

Should have won doesnt exist. Sorry buddy
  • Fredo

haha
  • Ian_Ando08

Should have won doesnt exist. Sorry buddy

thats all youve got then? fair play mate
  • Skittles67

I believe so yes.. look at the players who have gona from the bundes to fail and go back to the bundes to do well theres plenty of them

So lewandowski is he not good?
  • Arron xox
    Prem as not been string for quite a few years now the domination of the Spanish teams has been too much
  • Ian_Ando08

In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..
  • Skittles67

In the Bundesliga he is awesome... the chances he missed in the WC... well he needs a good team around him mate all ill say..

Ffs I’m done
  • Arron xox
    Van see vaart aubameyang Owen hargreaves ( if injuries didn't slow him down) klinsman
  • Ian_Ando08

Ffs I’m done

ITs my opinion mate, yours differs and thats fine :)
  • ColeWorld
    11916 posts Has That Special Something

If you're playing as striker for bayern it's not that hard to score that many goals. He's really bad in big games and nowhere nearly as good as for Dortmund
  • Fredo

bundesliga frauds muh barclays players could do in on their own!
  • Ian_Ando08
    ColeWorld wrote: »

If you're playing as striker for bayern it's not that hard to score that many goals. He's really bad in big games and nowhere nearly as good as for Dortmund

Correct mate.. at least someone is talking sense..
  • Skittles67

Ffs I’m done

An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga
  • Ian_Ando08

Ffs I’m done

An opinion can be wrong, like yours is right now. Imagine not rating lewa because he’s in the Bundesliga

read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67
  • Shaanxz
    21411 posts Club Captain
    edited October 2018
    A good set of players left city in the summer
    dilrosun, angelino and maffeo
  • Skittles67

Ffs I’m done

read up mate aint only me :)@Skittles67

Oh they’re wrong as well, just you’re the one saying he’s not good because he hasn’t done it in the prem. What a ridiculous thing to think

The prem ain’t the only top league in the world