Hidden gems for 3k or less

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
edited October 2018
Carrasco
Talisca
Eder
bakambu

Imo these are the best around for coin to performance ratio. I've had martial and son at striker but sold to invest and bought these 4 for a 15k hybrid. I'm probably not going back to son and martial. They are that op. Plus eder is disgusting, weak foot is a lie it's 10 stars and his finishing stats feel way better than ones shown on card.

Comments

• Lambo91
    1735 posts Play-Off Hero
    I tried Carrasco but he's not doing anything for me. I don't know maybe because of his strength but I gave him so many chances, he's just not doing anything for me. 85 Brahimi really impressed me after subbing him for Carrasco multiple times so I decided to keep Brahimi. He's cheap as well, 3.8k right now.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Lambo91 wrote: »
    I tried Carrasco but he's not doing anything for me. I don't know maybe because of his strength but I gave him so many chances, he's just not doing anything for me. 85 Brahimi really impressed me after subbing him for Carrasco multiple times so I decided to keep Brahimi. He's cheap as well, 3.8k right now.

I'm guessing some players play better in certain forms. I play him on LM in 41212. Admittedly he doesn't score that much but assists a goal a game so far. 13 goals in 19 games and 21 assists.
  • Zv1k0
    6148 posts Big Money Move
    Milik, performs the same as Cavani.
    Yedlin, one of the best RBs I've used ever.
  • bigpokey24
    5983 posts Big Money Move
    Kevin Gamero, Moses Simon of Lavente
  • DKCena
    1846 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lenglet is very good for me. One of the best defenders I tried this year.
  • gia
    3166 posts National Call-Up
    Zaza-Balotelli.