Why do I keep skipping forward

Messi4ever2018
105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
7-0 down in 33 mins ffs. This games a joke. My players can't run, pass or control the ball. What the hell is going on!

Comments

• EisenErmin
    10927 posts Has That Special Something
    7-0 down in 33 mins ffs. This games a joke. My players can't run, pass or control the ball. What the hell is going on!

Even if the game was bad (it is not) , someone beeing 7-0 down at 33 minutes should probably not blame the game but himself
  • Worble
    1849 posts Play-Off Hero
    EisenErmin wrote: »

Even if the game was bad (it is not) , someone beeing 7-0 down at 33 minutes should probably not blame the game but himself

If you are down 7-0 then the problem is 100% in your ability.
  • Messi4ever2018
    105 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Worble wrote: »
    EisenErmin wrote: »

If you are down 7-0 then the problem is 100% in your ability.

Well I can't defend for ❤️❤️❤️❤️, everyone seems to be a good at this game and then there's me. I can out pass probably anyone at this game but when it comes to defending the AI just spaz out and glitches all over the place. Could it be the formation?