I've already stopped playing.

Comments

• blue166
    1455 posts Play-Off Hero
    Lucasamp wrote: »
    blue166 wrote: »
    BistroXII wrote: »
    Mrhey31 wrote: »
    For me? Yes. I see some changes. But I'm not pro players. I like play 3-4 matches in Career Mode, and it's enough for me. I love football, and I have fun when I can play in weekend :) really, I don't have big requirements fot this game. But, you know. In every year, we have the same voices: Bad FIFA, everything wrong. It's boring. I just play what I have. I can't change this game, so why complain about this situation?

Where else do you need to complain? You did know this is the official fifa forum... not the' I only play fifa 3 times a week and i love fifa forum'
    This is THE place where EA wants our complaints, so when somebody puts them here and you dont like it dont respond or open that topic.

I thought the forum was a place for discussion, suggestions and sharing tips and ideas to improve not just complaints.

This is the problem with the people in this community. People rush to these forums to flame the game like mad. Rather than trying to adapt to any changes or make suggestions in ways to improve the game. The game isn't perfect but anyone saying FIFA 18 is a better experience clearly isn't giving this game a fair try. This game is much improved over FIFA 18. People have no patience. All I pretty much play is online Seasons. I don't know if anyone plays tactical football or what. I know some people play this game who actually have no real passion for football IRL but enjoy the video game aspect of it. I have always said to EA to make this a game for those who think football first and not for those who are fastest finger first just playing it as a video game. Is this game perfect. No. Are these threads with people quitting the game embarrassing. YES.

I don't know what game mode or level people play. Like I said I play online Seasons. NOT ULTIMATE TEAM. (Could not care less about UT)

Rather than a few people putting their game pad down and stripping why not try and make this community less toxic. It appears people would rather quit then try and learn anything in general. That looks great for the future of the human race...
    I palyed to Fifa since 1994 and the thing that I have Always looke for is simulation of real football. I don't want flame anything, I only say my opinion about this serie. I play full manula at legend level offline without modify sliders. I win and lose but is not this the problem. The problem is REALISM. Fifa is a game that teoricament have to reproduce real football. You think that Fifa makes this actually? If yes its ok because is your opinion. For me not.
    Fifa's gameplay has been around for six or seven years and the game dynamics are still the same. I believe that the arcade drift of this series is now evident. There will be no improvements to the gameplay because it is much easier to earn money with the online sector than to use to make the game simulative. They have benefited for years of people's passion for football but now it is clear to many that the EA no longer has any intention of simulating football but only that of making money with the online sector. This is my opinion, as respectable as yours.

Unfortunately the fun in FIFA is playing against the humans and not the AI. The AI just can't give a good game. Nor does the AI play fair. I don't play offline so I can't comment much on it. Though I have seen enough videos to demonstrate that the AI is not for me. Like I said before I only play online Seasons and seasons cup mode against humans.
  • china2991
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    For me? Yes. I see some changes. But I'm not pro players. I like play 3-4 matches in Career Mode, and it's enough for me. I love football, and I have fun when I can play in weekend :) really, I don't have big requirements fot this game. But, you know. In every year, we have the same voices: Bad FIFA, everything wrong. It's boring. I just play what I have. I can't change this game, so why complain about this situation?

Where else do you need to complain? You did know this is the official fifa forum... not the' I only play fifa 3 times a week and i love fifa forum'
    This is THE place where EA wants our complaints, so when somebody puts them here and you dont like it dont respond or open that topic.

I thought the forum was a place for discussion, suggestions and sharing tips and ideas to improve not just complaints.

This is the problem with the people in this community. People rush to these forums to flame the game like mad. Rather than trying to adapt to any changes or make suggestions in ways to improve the game. The game isn't perfect but anyone saying FIFA 18 is a better experience clearly isn't giving this game a fair try. This game is much improved over FIFA 18. People have no patience. All I pretty much play is online Seasons. I don't know if anyone plays tactical football or what. I know some people play this game who actually have no real passion for football IRL but enjoy the video game aspect of it. I have always said to EA to make this a game for those who think football first and not for those who are fastest finger first just playing it as a video game. Is this game perfect. No. Are these threads with people quitting the game embarrassing. YES.

I don't know what game mode or level people play. Like I said I play online Seasons. NOT ULTIMATE TEAM. (Could not care less about UT)

Rather than a few people putting their game pad down and stripping why not try and make this community less toxic. It appears people would rather quit then try and learn anything in general. That looks great for the future of the human race...

Does the OP expect to be the man at this game within 2 days? I have lost games on Seasons. But I go again and maybe try playing a little more defensive or whatever in order to try and get my game going again. I don't know if some people think football or what when playing?

People come here to complain about the game because that's the only way they know how, There used to be dev's on here having reasonable discussion's with people, now we are stuck with "community managers" and mods trying their best to defend the game. Yes they got grilled but they should be able to take it, Its the world we live in. It feels better to complain about the game to a brick wall than have an improvement discussion with it.

EA know themselves how sloppy their game is and that's why it is impossible to get in touch with them. They wouldn't be able to have a discussion because they wouldn't know how to even make up lies for most of the decisions in this game. It's all well and good saying this is better than 18, Yes it is because it couldn't of got any worse but you dig just a little deeper and you realize there are obvious thing's in this game that still exist 5 years later that they couldn't even be bothered to fix. See if you can ask an EA dev their decision to replace pro ranked match with the drop in. Nobody wanted it, Everybody hates it. Yet it still exists years later. Pro ranked match was a good to look for players and to have a few games here and their while you waited for team mates to get on and it could be fun, Now you have a mode that is 5 vs 5 with dead kits, dead stadiums and by time you actually get in the game its 2 vs 1. Pointless.

• JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain

Does the OP expect to be the man at this game within 2 days? I have lost games on Seasons. But I go again and maybe try playing a little more defensive or whatever in order to try and get my game going again. I don't know if some people think football or what when playing?

People have been making suggestions to EA for years, many years, and EA has yet to listen to the community. The only good thing that FIFA has going for it is the online play (besides the licensing), because PES is full of lag cheaters and poor servers, so this problem drives people towards EA. I don't get into all of that coin business, I just like to play a match every now and then.
  • DannyUK
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mutu10gol wrote: »
    Best fifa in years

Not a chance, doesn't even come close to past versions. That could change if they brought a serious patch but I wouldn't hold my breath.
  • JAB69
    72 posts Park Captain
    DannyUK wrote: »
    Best fifa in years

Not a chance, doesn't even come close to past versions. That could change if they brought a serious patch but I wouldn't hold my breath.

Pfft, 17 is better than 18 and 19 put together.
  • FifaGod97
    249 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Worst fifa in years no one plays the game properly. Every player just 1 man defends holding their CDM & let's the Ai defend and get auto blocks and interceptions for them it's a joke
  • silas1980
    707 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Bored of it after two days. It's just not satisfying to play as it's so overly assisted. When I score or win I don't feel anything. Either I've turned into an emotionless psychopath or it's just not very good.

Probably and hopefully the latter.

Ah well, at least I'll get a decent amount for it on eBay.
  • Redmob
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    silas1980 wrote: »
    Bored of it after two days. It's just not satisfying to play as it's so overly assisted. When I score or win I don't feel anything. Either I've turned into an emotionless psychopath or it's just not very good.

Probably and hopefully the latter.

Ah well, at least I'll get a decent amount for it on eBay.

You are not an emotionless psychopath. I don’t know if it’s me, but the game seem to be a little bit longer and with all the sluggish slow gameplay it makes it much more boring. There’s nothing exciting about the slow, plodding gameplay. I am not the type of person that likes to speak in hyperbole but honestly since I started playing this, I don’t think it’s been any fun.
  • Tooner9
    413 posts Sunday League Hero
    Everyone will always have different preferences on what they want the game to be like and entilled to there opinion, personally think fifa been getting a little bit slower n boring each year but probably just getting to old for it, been on the f1 game online and it's fast, intense and more exciting but understand they've tried to make fifa more realistic, end of the day it's a cpu game and will never get close to how the beautiful game is in real life and so ad prefer it to be bk being frantic cos it's funnier
  • Nonavital
    154 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    china2991 wrote: »

People come here to complain about the game because that's the only way they know how, There used to be dev's on here having reasonable discussion's with people, now we are stuck with "community managers" and mods trying their best to defend the game. Yes they got grilled but they should be able to take it, Its the world we live in. It feels better to complain about the game to a brick wall than have an improvement discussion with it.

EA know themselves how sloppy their game is and that's why it is impossible to get in touch with them. They wouldn't be able to have a discussion because they wouldn't know how to even make up lies for most of the decisions in this game. It's all well and good saying this is better than 18, Yes it is because it couldn't of got any worse but you dig just a little deeper and you realize there are obvious thing's in this game that still exist 5 years later that they couldn't even be bothered to fix. See if you can ask an EA dev their decision to replace pro ranked match with the drop in. Nobody wanted it, Everybody hates it. Yet it still exists years later. Pro ranked match was a good to look for players and to have a few games here and their while you waited for team mates to get on and it could be fun, Now you have a mode that is 5 vs 5 with dead kits, dead stadiums and by time you actually get in the game its 2 vs 1. Pointless.

Dont agree with you that this fifa is better than 18
  • Nahuel90
    169 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    18 is a great game. this fifa19 just isn't.
  • djeaze45
    64 posts Park Captain

I have lost online seasons games. When ppl on there use th
    china2991 wrote: »

I play straight-up in online seasons and the gameplay people use on there is trash like ultra-defending and controlling the midfielder and pressing contain its trash. I dont care about FUT, etc... I want a normal balanced game thats all, not the ping pong passing period.
  • djeaze45
    64 posts Park Captain
    I see it at times on the game also in online seasons im not stupid because i play a straight-up game.
  • AeolianVII
    92 posts Park Captain
    edited October 2018
    Nonavital wrote: »
    Best fifa in years

And that is why?

That is because pace is slow enough to force you for a realistic build up and not arcady ping pong.Finally there are no superfast lightning bolt pace abusers like ronaldo that none could stop.But acceleration also matters and dribbles are more consistent.You can still outdribble and outrun a defender but it needs more skill.Shooting is changed i dont know if i like it but for sure it also needs more skill cause it cancels the arcady mashing button.Now the time of the button press matters.The 50-50 works fine and i havent lost a battle with a more powerful player as it almost always happend in 18.It still has issues but there are huge steps forward to realism and consistency.
  • djeaze45
    64 posts Park Captain
    AeolianVII wrote: »
    Nonavital wrote: »
    Best fifa in years

And that is why?

That is because pace is slow enough to force you for a realistic build up and not arcady ping pong.Finally there are no superfast lightning bolt pace abusers like ronaldo that none could stop.But acceleration also matters and dribbles are more consistent.You can still outdribble and outrun a defender but it needs more skill.Shooting is changed i dont know if i like it but for sure it also needs more skill cause it cancels the arcady mashing button.Now the time of the button press matters.The 50-50 works fine and i havent lost a battle with a more powerful player as it almost always happend in 18.It still has issues but there are huge steps forward to realism and consistency.

Not if they´re ultra-defending it is still there from last year´ s game, doing that and pressing contain its trash in my book, AI assisting.