If you hit the bar three times............

Master110
985 posts Professional
edited September 2018
In first 10mins just quit the game won't let you win

MAN U VS LFC

Shots

8-16
On target

4-8

Score

3-1

Player ratings all LFC 8 or 9 man u 7 LOL

Garbage game you know why

Comments

• A lot of my games Ive seen a 1 2 with the post, never see it in reality, not very believalble but in EA world its must be considered more thrilling.
  • believe me , in both 18 and 19 i have hit the crossbar 3 times (bouncing out ) on several occasions . nothing new tbh
  • Master110
    985 posts Professional
    muppiluppi wrote: »
    believe me , in both 18 and 19 i have hit the crossbar 3 times (bouncing out ) on several occasions . nothing new tbh

I hit it 7 times whole team felt like stuck in the mud. He was a really bad player.

In next game I felt the gk could save anything so I let him 25 saves won 3-0
  • muppiluppi
    17 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Master110 wrote: »
    muppiluppi wrote: »
    believe me , in both 18 and 19 i have hit the crossbar 3 times (bouncing out ) on several occasions . nothing new tbh

I hit it 7 times whole team felt like stuck in the mud. He was a really bad player.

In next game I felt the gk could save anything so I let him 25 saves won 3-0

nothing as good as that that feel when your team is in mud , just for the next game to feel like your team is like superhumans Oo . and that was sarcasm :P