Messi minimum?

Ringle
397 posts Sunday League Hero
Hi has Messi minimum been dropped or is Futhead wrong?

Comments

• Ringle
    Says he's 800k?
  • Ishibum
    14058 posts Has That Special Something
    It is correct. Lowest bin is around 1.1 just now. Tomorrow night shall be interesting
  • Ringle
    Wow that's mental think I will bite at 900
  • compared to some of the amazing TOTS cards you can buy for less sometimes half the price he's not good value for the coinage at this point.
  • Ringle
    That's my struggle to be honest lots of people say that he's still better than any tots!?
  • Ringle
    As in KDB etc? Or Tevez?
  • trust me he's not better than TOTS Griez or Lacazette or Hulk even probably (even , because I haven't tried him myself)

• Mafioso8
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Ringle wrote: »
    That's my struggle to be honest lots of people say that he's still better than any tots!?

You are correct. Tried loads of top TOTS players, none are as good as messi or Ronaldo despite what the stats say
  • ALIDK94
    35 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Trust me, he is worth the coins. My best player in the team. Buy him when he hits min.
  • LouisQW
    3054 posts National Call-Up
    ALIDK94 wrote: »
    Trust me, he is worth the coins. My best player in the team. Buy him when he hits min.

• MemphisDepay
    6020 posts Big Money Move
    He will go up in price later today i think, since he isnt in packs
  • Imtnt
    4885 posts Big Money Move
    He will go up in price later today i think, since he isnt in packs

true.. but it will take a while
  • SHUGHSTER
    185 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    He is better than all of the TOTS players I've tried. Aguero, Tevez, Griezman, Robben, Hazard, Lacazette, Sanchez.

The stats don't reflect what happens in the game.
  • mHazard
    13787 posts Has That Special Something
    holdenwait wrote: »
    trust me he's not better than TOTS Griez or Lacazette or Hulk even probably (even , because I haven't tried him myself)
    SHUGHSTER wrote: »
    The stats don't reflect what happens in the game.

• cfutter13
    1907 posts Fans' Favourite
    holdenwait wrote: »
    compared to some of the amazing TOTS cards you can buy for less sometimes half the price he's not good value for the coinage at this point.

He is definitely good value for coins, won me games himself he's unbelievable. Just because he isn't inform, he's 93 rated to start with so
  • Ringle
    Just woke up gonna go se if I can snag him now. :)
  • deffy8
    730 posts Semi-Pro
    I've got a feeling he might hit the mid 900k mark which is when i will snatch him up, getting pretty tired of my serie a team.
    Will make an Argentina squad with TOTS icardi up top with messi just behind, can't wait
  • Ringle
    I've set myself a mark of around 900 bit he's knowhere near that at the moment. I suppose there will be a window between the announcement and the time his tots is back in packs for him to drop if not then I will probably try and get tots Tevez?