Introducing The Pitch Notes | Gameplay Deep Dive

Comments

• forearms
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    Alastair wrote: »

That isn't what I was saying at all...

I was saying how no game company which I am aware of acknowledges suggestions. Of course EA listen to the community.

Must be why it took 6 months to fix Roberto Carlos free kick style then. Because EA listen to the community. Or why they haven't even attempted to answer any questions regarding traits, or missing traits.

The only community EA listen to are ones that threaten their business. Disney (SW BF2), and Belgium/Holland.
  • Pila4life
    311 posts Sunday League Hero
    Can someone from EA answer this? I am switching from PS4 to Xbox one. Have you fixed the ability to transfer account access? With all the billions of dollars made from Fifa, this seems like an easy fix. To my knowledge in reading other posts, I am going to be penalized for switching consoles and will not have early access to the web and companion apps. Even if I get EA access. This is really disappointing, especially since I was one of the many that didnt get access to the market on the webapp and companion app on ps4 for like a month last year.
  • EA_Cian
    1131 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Hopping in here real quick. First off, as Alastair mentioned - mods with the green banner aren't employed by EA, so let's lay off with the demands/requests from them - they do this because they're passionate about FIFA.

Second, while I can't offer any insight (and I know that's frustrating) on some things being raised I wanted to tackle the feedback link being posted. Feedback isn't ignored. There's a difference between soliciting us your ideas for products or features and offering suggestions + feedback, and the link I'm seeing thrown around is more for the former than the latter.
  • Alemas_2012
    14470 posts Has That Special Something
    So "soliciting" ideas is not allowed, but offering suggestions... is?
    Aren't they basically the same thing? They're both about giving an idea/suggestion (they're the same thing) to EA.
    Or, you're telling me that formally giving an idea to EA is not possible... but a suggestion on a forum, for example, is?
    How does that work?
    In any case, that link truly is a mess, if you say you still accept feedback and suggestions on existing games and game features, it should be mentioned there.
    Because at face value, without someone from EA telling me otherwise, it simply says "we won't listen to any ideas regarding new games and game features, or our own games and game features".
    What it should say is "we won't listen to any ideas regarding new games or game features, but we will listen to feedback regarding our existing games and game features".
  • forearms
    4282 posts National Call-Up
    EA_Cian wrote: »
    Hopping in here real quick. First off, as Alastair mentioned - mods with the green banner aren't employed by EA, so let's lay off with the demands/requests from them - they do this because they're passionate about FIFA.

Second, while I can't offer any insight (and I know that's frustrating) on some things being raised I wanted to tackle the feedback link being posted. Feedback isn't ignored. There's a difference between soliciting us your ideas for products or features and offering suggestions + feedback, and the link I'm seeing thrown around is more for the former than the latter.

So when I kept writing in to EA answers, the forum, EA chat, calling the help line for months, why didn't they "listen to the community" and fix Roberto Carlos SBC free kick? It took them 6 months! It was only after a youtuber made it a problem for them that they decided to address it.

Players freezing on air balls for d-pad users has been an issue for the entire year! Players would post on the forum about this issue after being told to do so by EA help. If they "listen to the community" they would have fixed the issue in a timely matter. The company is worth tens of billions of dollars. I would think they could put a team on it and get that fixed in a week (if not less) if EA actually cared about the community or consumer.

Let's just call it like it is: EA only "listen to their shareholders".
  • Bouboe112
    265 posts Sunday League Hero
    forearms wrote: »
    EA_Cian wrote: »

So when I kept writing in to EA answers, the forum, EA chat, calling the help line for months, why didn't they "listen to the community" and fix Roberto Carlos SBC free kick? It took them 6 months! It was only after a youtuber made it a problem for them that they decided to address it.

Players freezing on air balls for d-pad users has been an issue for the entire year! Players would post on the forum about this issue after being told to do so by EA help. If they "listen to the community" they would have fixed the issue in a timely matter. The company is worth tens of billions of dollars. I would think they could put a team on it and get that fixed in a week (if not less) if EA actually cared about the community or consumer.

Let's just call it like it is: EA only "listen to their shareholders".

This so much.. or the kitnumber bug which plagued the game far too long. Its disgracefull how they treat us !.
  • Alemas_2012
    Unpinned, new thread coming soon?
  • LordBob
    66 posts Park Captain

Yes - there's a good chunk of constructive criticism and feedback for EA to potentially listen to amongst the posts here, therefore this thread needs to die and quickly disappear into the void...
  • Alemas_2012
    LordBob wrote: »

Yes - there's a good chunk of constructive criticism and feedback for EA to potentially listen to amongst the posts here, therefore this thread needs to die and quickly disappear into the void...

...or that, of course.
  • LordBob
    66 posts Park Captain
    LordBob wrote: »

...or that, of course.

No tears, only dreams.
  • '96dc2
    9009 posts League Winner
    Absolute thread backfire as usual.. what’s the point, post and then just disappear as usual.
  • Please:

ENHANCED CROWD GOAL SOUND, spanish goal sound is very poor

ENHANCED LIGHTNING PITCH and crowd, it,s so dark

Put the original Champions League anthem when the players enter to the pitch

IS NOT necesary flags in all the stadium, only in the animation crowd zone.

Thank you for your patience and thanks for this great game
  • Referee need to improve as well. Always on one side and most likely will penalise you for a great challenge whereas you will have someone how does a two footed challenge and gets nothing from the referees the decisions of referee need to improve.
  • In career mode you should be able to sell players after being at the club for 6 months because there is always a player you don't want at the club. I was in a Swindon Town career building up Matt Preston and Joe Wildsmith from Sheffield Wednesday to sell them in January as you could do that in old fifas so I get the objective of saving money at the club. Please make this avaliable for Fifa 19 career mode EA. And stop Ai teams underestimating you because I beat Man Utd twice as Swindon Town in career mode and also Everton where is shouldn't have had a chance or very little! Please make this happen and you will have happy customers.

Kind regards
  • FevZ wrote: »
    Improve balance Attack / Defence particulary on kisk off of match. Defence is patetic since FIFA 18!!! We want a real football!!!!! Not arcade for baby kikoo football. football is a sport where there are few goals! Not 10 goal every game

I know right! So annoying facing teams on UT that just one touch pass it everywhere standing still. It doesn't the reward players that play proper football just look at Esports on EA sports Fifas channel on YouTube they don't player football just one touch passing all the time! So annoying!!!
  • Demo is wonderful, congrats guys!

For me, only two little mistakes:

-Overpowered headers
    -Scripted rebounds (plz, free the ball for more fun and random situations)
  • Can someone help me out here please. I am a PS4 player and can see if you purchase the champions edition and Ronaldo edition of Fifa 19 you get 3 days early access as from Tuesday. Now I wondering if i pre order in store from, such as; Game, Argos, HMV etc will I be able to gain early access to the game and play on Tuesday or is this just if it is pre order it online via the Playstation store and so on. Thanks in advance
  • yasendi
    94 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Early ACCESS BUG:

KICK OFF NAME does not get saved random times. I had to create news names a couple of time last night

CONTROLLER Settings do not get saved at ALL. Every match I have to setup my control setting. I only lay Alternative but it gets reset to Classic
  • CRico7
    3 posts Ball Boy
    edited September 2018
    Worst FIFA from FIFA 12, every corner is a bycycle kick going 300mph, Fazio can catch cr7 or Mbappe running in open field, interceptions are way too op, game is quick as a ping pong match.
    Papu Gomez destroys Casimiro while I'm holding lt if I got the ball.

Let's watch the caps lock, please. - EA_Cian
    Post edited by EA_Cian on
  • Can you add the Mansfield Town away kit from EFL4 to FUT as I want to use this kit.
  • FakeZura
    58 posts Park Captain
    Bring back the EA access gameplay.
  • I can't access the web app. I have played a lot of games over the past week or so and it just keeps saying I need to play games to unlock the market. I have played A LOT of games at this point. Any idea on what to do?
  • Could they change the FUT markers? They are the same as the Fifa 18
    Please
  • Game is a ****! It looks like game dev took everything bad from others games and combined it into FIFA 19.
    1) Very very fast gameplay. 5 sec and you can get from one side of the pitch to another.
    2) AI play's like crazy! And it means not a great taktik or clever passes. AI just plays with enormous amount of stupid 1 meter passes and then a 20 meter shoot so my gk just looks at the ball
    3) Stupid def from fifa 18
    4) Goalkicks were change! Why??? What purpose???? Goalkicks were great!
    5) Penalty kicks! FIFA 15 were perfect!
    6) Players take a ball like they playing at Ice pitch!
    7) Animation of shooting is very very bad
    Demo was good, and it was a hope, that this year u will make everything great, but u made the worst FIFA ever. U thought, u can add Cl and EL and it's done! I will get my money back and this year will stay at FIFA 18
  • Nahuel90
    168 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited October 2018
    FIFA19 gameplay is so bad... what happened ?
    I miss 18 so much
  • PDJEY
    1008 posts Professional
    FIFA Community is by far the worst I've ever seen in years. No wonder why the devs stopped to interact with us.
  • FakeZura
    58 posts Park Captain
    FIX FIFA 19
  • Tooner9
    399 posts Sunday League Hero
    Please please please EA do not give in to the un skilled players that only live in the past and believe blind passes, ping pong passes are what really happen when facing the wrong way when playing a real match! They've got so used to button bashing that they can't accept they need to adapt to these new more realistic mechanics u have done so well in implementing into a game and trying to make the game like all other fifa's adapt to them, Ronaldo bursting down the wing doing 7 or 8 tricks is not real football despite him being the world's best! Think the work you guys do to create a simulation football game is unbelievable and there are many ppl who'll agree with me so thank you, the only slight flaw is just the responsiveness of a player even with high reactions stat can be caught easily over a couple of yards by a low rated defender as an example but it's a very minor flaw....keep up the gd work on behalf of players who want to break away from the arcade style of the past
  • Rotorooter
    43 posts Park Captain
    Will the switch be getting anything? Anything at all?
  • periklis
    7 posts Ball Boy
    edited October 2018
    FIFA 19 LAG. In kick of mode when you choose sides shows a message which says "unable to retrieve kick of name data. Please try again".
    This message occurs when i try to link my kick of name to my ps4 profile.
    I cannot change my name and link it to my profile and the game does not let me play the kick of modes! Unless i create a name and continue without linking the name to the ps4 profile.
    The result is that the history of the games i played, cannot be saved and everytime i open the game i begin from the start.
    Please do something about it!