PAUL SCHOLES RTG THE LAST UPDATE SCHOLES FINAL POSTED STATS , DID I MENTION WE PACKED PELE

Comments

• Cadey 5
    10385 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    WE ARE READY FOR THE BIGGEST PACK OPENING IN OUR RTG HISTORY!

Due to the BPM and the odd untradable I have done MM for just under 5k as per I forgot to screenshot one of the teams :D

MM
    9d42b77e-78c2-436a-9ba6-5c447494084a_Thumbnail.PNG
    29a153a6-c5b3-481a-9488-e2a756511b65_Thumbnail.PNG
    c987b46f-0006-483d-9d54-e4cc4cc11f6a_Thumbnail.PNG

3070c1d6-cd46-4fd6-977f-19ffe459942e_Thumbnail.PNG

The pack total

Mixed Players Pack x 2
    Premium Gold Pack x 5
    Jumbo Gold Pack x 2
    Mixed Players Pack x 2
    Prime Mixed Players Pack x 1
    Jumbo Premium Gold Pack x 7 (including pre-order pack)
    Premium Gold Players x 4
    Prime Gold Players x 2
    Rare Gold Pack x 1
    Mega Pack x 5
    Rare Mega Pack x 2

My plan is to post the best packs and resulting squad or squads so sadly you won't get a full look of who we have but I don't fancy Screenshoting so many packs tomorrow will either make me so glad I did this or hurt my soul! Question is will we pack a OTW?

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Skinz2k15 @coatsy @LFC Simon 98 @iD33J91 @CraigB85
    @Ugri
    Post edited by Cadey 5 on
  • Dasco
    6476 posts Big Money Move
    Pack stack looking juicy for OTW's tomorrow there bud!

Think you've made the right choice personally in picking the untradable packs, you'll pick up plenty of players with loyalty who'll be great SBC fodder going forward, and twice the chances of hitting a top pull too.

Good luck tomorrow
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Great Scott!

Good luck mate!
  • Absting159
    6677 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018
    You should write a blog. Lol. Your level of documentation and fan engagement is ridiculous.

Wait. . . .you should VLOG. Do you stream any of this stuff? You should seriously think about it, haha. If you're XBOX you could do it through their streaming thing - its super easy!
  • Paawky
    2549 posts Fans' Favourite
    Absting159 wrote: »
    You should write a blog. Lol. Your level of documentation and fan engagement is ridiculous.

Wait. . . .you should VLOG. Do you stream any of this stuff? You should seriously think about it, haha. If you're XBOX you could do it through their streaming thing - its super easy!

• jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    surely with all those packs we are bound to pack prime scholes B)
  • Ugri
    6491 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck with the packs!!
  • iD33J91
    5440 posts Big Money Move
    Good luck with the packs!! Hoping for a great pull!!

Gotta be better than mine. In the 50k pack my best was 82 rated :lol:
  • Cadey 5

Maybe at some point can’t stream the pack opening today though sadly!

It does not take too much effort I note down stuff on my phone as I go compliments much appreciated though :)
  • WonderMouse
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Cadey 5 wrote: »

Maybe at some point can’t stream the pack opening today though sadly!

It does not take too much effort I note down stuff on my phone as I go compliments much appreciated though :)

I'm not going to be around this evening so I'll miss the pack opeing anyway, but look forward to seeing your OTW Ronaldo soon!
  • VICTAAAA
    10759 posts Has That Special Something
    packs?
  • Cadey 5
    edited September 2018
    There is a lot to cover in this post so if it does not make sense do say!

5a8456bf-9d1a-4947-85d9-799ffb1e784e_Thumbnail.PNG

The club sign Premier League legend Petr Cech

The club has learned from its previous mistakes and signed a goalkeeper we can trust early on if I tell you in our search for players we only found ONE Walkout, A lot of you will be disappointed but lets look at the positives.

We have a keeper to move forward with for many many games a Premiership Winner and a player who can install a winning mentality into the squad.

The "best" Packs:
    f93e1676-bded-4da2-aa8a-0eefc260725f_Thumbnail.PNG
    71a891d0-b304-4342-9a5c-b3538996d3b0_Thumbnail.PNG
    199575ae-65d9-499c-afcd-760cf8a0cda3_Thumbnail.PNG
    a2778265-f6d3-4b91-b342-9ade3826cae4_Thumbnail.PNG
    17449876-b91e-4bee-abed-c949376e3596_Thumbnail.PNG
    a7c36351-5c0e-4b2f-9246-6f60f088d801_Thumbnail.PNG

CL PACK

5c7e0662-e5b0-4ec6-87a7-5b68f47cda82_Thumbnail.PNG

THE TEAM
    a8dc4dc3-c957-4590-8626-ccd0c8119f06_Thumbnail.PNG

Important to note

Club finances: 17,061

I have not sold anything yet so I don't know what currently the full club finances are and there are a lot of players you won't have seen but obviously not what I would call great players: above is our best team team I could put together it took me ages to get our best players in and the team on 100 chem! but it does raise the Lucas question?

Just to clarify will move Deulofeu to LF and Lucas at RF with the correct manager the team does get 100 chem.

We also have Hulk so a Pato away from a Brazil front three.

fut-19-lucas-moura-pl-august-potm.jpgDon't get me wrong I do NOT want to go down the BPL route too much this year but he is Brazilian 442(2) and 4231(2) is my go to so far this year and as you can see he would be a huge edition to the team even before I sell up we have the finances excluding opportunity cost that isroughly 20k

Now I might be better off selling the players I would use but as we all know FUTBIN will be a bit behind the market price so I don't think I would be over paying.

outside of being a upgrade he is Brazilian to links to likes of Alves who would get the link to Marqinhos, Marcelo, Fabinho, Fernandinho. Fred and Allan.

I think Zaha was my most regretted push last year but we where surrounded by TOTS cards within a month Lucas will be a valuable sub at least for 3 months minimum.

I cannot report of the club finances until a decision is made on this so I know who I can and cannot sell but with the OTW and 2x In form we have a minimum of 30k after we did him excluding sales.

TWO POLLS TODAY PLEASE VOTE IN BOTH :)

Should we do the LUCAS POTM?
    https://strawpoll.com/dyyp9fgk

The club clear out
    https://strawpoll.com/y19b4awg

@Yoshi @XxRichiexRichxX @VanBasten12 @Knowlesdinho @CovLee_Candice @Antparry92 @jpsblue @VICTAAAA
    @Ugri
  • iD33J91
    In all honesty them packs aren’t too bad - could’ve done a lot worse than that!!
  • Knowlesdinho
    10157 posts Has That Special Something
    Voted, plus thanks for BPM mention :heart:
  • Cadey 5
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    In all honesty them packs aren’t too bad - could’ve done a lot worse than that!!

The best pull was 4 packs in from a premium gold pack that’s the sad bit.

Voted, plus thanks for BPM mention :heart:

Doing wonders for me so far.
  • VanBasten12
    6784 posts Big Money Move
    Good job!

With Hulk there, Lucas is a no-brainer IMHO. Also, those are some upgrades on his shooting & passing!
  • VICTAAAA
    10759 posts Has That Special Something
    voted, reluctantly voted to have the Spurs player in and voted to take coins but keep the top 5 leagues.

team is coming along nicely and it's only "week 2" (technically full release was today).
  • Cadey 5
    VICTAAAA wrote: »
    voted, reluctantly voted to have the Spurs player in and voted to take coins but keep the top 5 leagues.

team is coming along nicely and it's only "week 2" (technically full release was today).

Arsenal legend as number one what more do you want? ;)
  • I did Lucas straight away. He's seriously phenomenal. He reminds me of Butragueno from a few years ago. He is so silky smooth on the ball and turns instantly. Finishing is great too!
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    A DOUBLE SIGNING

47e3b836-a316-4151-bb4b-91f903306066_Thumbnail.PNG

A taste of Brazil is what Lucas said he will bring to the club a successful month at has previous club has forced the clubs hand into signing the winger.

He links up with fellow new signings Cech and Clyne as the club look to improve on field results.

Currently the highest rated player in the squad his stand out stats include:

96 Acceleration
    91 Sprint Speed
    98 Agility
    94 Balance
    87 Positioning

SBC COST excluding first owner players 18,500
    SBC RETURN excluding Matip 9,300

The best pull from the packs...

10133bd0-1b4a-4a64-be2c-ae64a1e3b9e6_Thumbnail.PNG

That triangle tho...

Matip has signed for the club the Cameroon international said watching his former Liverpool team mate play tempted him to join the club.

A debut to remember as the Oxe grabs the first hat trick of FIFA 19

Fans filled the stadium as they came to see there new signings and what a game they witnessed.
    Falling 2-0 down in under 10 minutes it do not look good for the new shaped team but a opportunistic Oxe had the team level by the 24th minute.

Both times latching onto a spill by the opposite keeper to tap home into the empty net, there was still time for Lucas to grab his first goals for the club before the half was up.

Tapping home a low cross then bending in a fantastic strike from outside the box, in between them strikes Josh King got in on the act with a low driven shot from inside he box.

The teams seemingly tired from the first half played out a rather boring second half with the highlight being the Oxe grabbing his hat trick following a slick team move scoring his third open goal of the game.

OXE HAT TRICK:
    https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/75b7340e-d3dc-4f5c-9bac-d49c5cef4e76

LUCAS DOUBLE:
    https://xboxclips.com/CADEY 5/9c99a728-8495-4d98-a225-8a0838d36e3c

i think thats all the start of FIFA Hype updates done so unless a SBC drops I will do the next update Thursday with my progress in the week but feel free to talk about what we can do in the future :) obviously there is a lot of games this year with div rivals so I am going to have to think of a new format to post it in.

6fef19fe-ad1f-44a4-91af-f23bf88756fb_Thumbnail.PNG

@Ugri

• iD33J91
    Really like the look of the team but persaonbly would prefer Lucas on 10 Chem over Defoulo
  • WonderMouse
    2015 posts Fans' Favourite
    Team looks solid

Agree with @iD33J91, should def swap the wingers, gets more chem overall
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    iD33J91 wrote: »
    Really like the look of the team but persaonbly would prefer Lucas on 10 Chem over Defoulo

agreed, lucas also has 3 star WF too
  • Keano
    12760 posts Has That Special Something
    @Cadey 5 Sorry Scholesy, but Best is getting his own RTG now... :trollface: EL Beatle is back.

Doing well on here though mate, Lucas looks good for a RTG, should be a decent card for you, expect to see more assists from scholes now ;)
  • Ugri
    6491 posts Big Money Move
    @Cadey 5 Team looks good!
  • ccooaattssyy
    6917 posts Big Money Move
    Very nice
  • StutterCUFC
    246 posts Sunday League Hero
    Why is Scholesy so low compared to Lampard and Gerrard?!
  • Cadey 5
    edited October 2018
    58b80900-4b5e-46a5-9255-43450f7b0ffe_Thumbnail.PNG
    104d77a6-ae1f-4110-bd9e-43d5c42a71b1_Thumbnail.PNG

Ok I lied one last update I have been doing the SBCS where I can without it costing too much and from the Man City one we packed our first proper walk out! Question is sell or keep?

David Silva to stay or go?
    https://strawpoll.com/9h6xff6y

Also what should I do with my draft token? I am in division 5 with 1300 skill points so not great! so not sure risking online is a good idea.

Draft token online or offline?
    https://strawpoll.com/5wwpkxe2

@Ugri

@Keano I see you spending 12k after a failed investment TUT TUT Tainted to glory it should be called ;)
  • iD33J91
    Voted in both!
    Solid solid pull too, defo helps with early coin boosts! Board is impressed :cookie:
  • Knowlesdinho
    10157 posts Has That Special Something
    Online...struggle like the rest of us!