Honest question

tallarida
30 posts Last Pick at the Park
How often are people here finding matches in fut online season? I bought fifa 18 a month ago and ive only been able to finish 5 games online; i always get a message saying that there was no oponent found. Is there that few people playing the game?

Comments

• I had FIFA 18 from near launch and stopped playing on line about 6 weeks ago but was still finding a game without an issue. Two possible problems - your region and the fact that the game is at the very end of it's life cycle. FIFA 19 is already out so most people will be migrating there shortly. I have FIFA 19 and haven't had an issue getting a game even though it's only in early access.
  • tallarida
    Does region matter that much? I have my settings changed so that I don't match with players only in my region. But I am in Peru, so maybe that has something to do with it.
  • sdub51
    130 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    region matters hugely in FIFA 18 .... I am in USA and I almost never matched anyone outside of USA/Canada/Mexico... in fact when i tried to match friends in Asia and Europe, I was not able to do so. It was actually impossible for me to match out of my region.
  • tallarida
    sdub51 wrote: »
    region matters hugely in FIFA 18 .... I am in USA and I almost never matched anyone outside of USA/Canada/Mexico... in fact when i tried to match friends in Asia and Europe, I was not able to do so. It was actually impossible for me to match out of my region.

wow. any suggestions?
  • sdub51
    I believe there is a Chilean Facebook group of Switch FIFA players ... i would make 4 or 5 friends there and try to play Online Single Match against them as much as you can. Otherwise you won't find many opponents on FIFA 18 from here on out.

Best thing to do is get Fifa 19
  • sdub51
    career mode is decent fun for offline play on FIFA 18
  • tallarida
    sdub51 wrote: »
    I believe there is a Chilean Facebook group of Switch FIFA players ... i would make 4 or 5 friends there and try to play Online Single Match against them as much as you can. Otherwise you won't find many opponents on FIFA 18 from here on out.

Best thing to do is get Fifa 19

could you pass me the link to that group? I looked but couldn´t find anything. I´m def gonna get fifa 19 and hope that solves things.

There´s no way to trick the switch into thinking i´m in the u.s. so that maybe i could find some more opponents?