Official POTM/SBC INVESTING THREAD (Dual reason IF investing)

Comments

• Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Aarong222 wrote: »
    Completed the current set of SBC's with a big pull coming in the 50k pack

3ce1b5656536fbd905496cad8210387e.png

Congrats mate, he is brilliant this year. Matuidi was my best player from the advanced SBC's.
  • Aarong222 wrote: »

since when do you play fifa again? I remember you just used to do totw predictions but stopped playing back in fifa 16 or something.
  • Aarong222
    15394 posts Moderator
    mounir wrote: »

since when do you play fifa again? I remember you just used to do totw predictions but stopped playing back in fifa 16 or something.

Yeah I played a bit of 17 and then the first month of 18, hyped for this one and enjoying the gameplay.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up
    I reckon MM's moved to Thursdays

Would be nice, don't think I can handle the wait until Tuesday
  • Zv1k0
    5871 posts Big Money Move

Would be nice, don't think I can handle the wait until Tuesday

I'm not a fan of it. It was more balanced through the week last year when it was on Tuesday. If they kept it the same and put Division rivals rewards on Wednesday, we could have some packs every day, now everything is gonna be on Thursday except SB rewards.
  • Derryboy1893
    Anyone know anything about the bundes POTM rumours, can we expect that this year? Who are the front runners?

So bundes contenders are

Haller, French, Frankfurt scored against Dortmund and Werder Bremen

Duda, Slovakian, Hertha Berlin scored against Schalke 2, Hertha Berlin and Munchengladbach

Ibesivic, Bosnian, Hertha Berlin scored 2 against Munchengladbach

Muller, German, Bayern scored against Stuttgart.

These stats may change if August is also taken into consideration with September with there only being one round of games played.

For Muller Sommer could be a good investment if IF's are need and will probably require a higher rated squad.

If Ibisevic takes it then IF Ibesivic himself could be useful and at discard no harm in having a few anyway.

• Kellnerr
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite
    Duda no contest but won't happen anyway
  • Derryboy1893
    Kellnerr wrote: »

What makes you say that?
  • Aarong222
    15394 posts Moderator
    I'm confident of Bundesiga POTM being a thing, as for when it starts im unsure
  • Can anyone list all the events that happen every week (and which day)? Didn't keep up with the fifa 19 news.

events as in consistent weekly sbc's and weekly rewards kind of thing.
  • Derryboy1893
    Anyone know anything about the bundes POTM rumours, can we expect that this year? Who are the front runners?

So bundes contenders are

Duda, Slovakian, Hertha Berlin scored against Schalke 2, Hertha Berlin and Munchengladbach

These stats may change if August is also taken into consideration with September with there only being one round of games played.

For Muller Sommer could be a good investment if IF's are need as will require a higher rated squad
    Can anyone list all the events that happen every week (and which day)? Didn't keep up with the fifa 19 news.

It's all a bit of a mystery for now I think. Rewards I'd imagine would be the same regarding WL and SBs so Thursday evening and Sunday night. DR finishes today so imagine rewards soon. Some xbox with early access may know for sure. In regards to SBC's it's a case of wait and see.
  • Joestoe
    4643 posts National Call-Up

So bundes contenders are

For Muller Sommer could be a good investment if IF's are need as will require a higher rated squad
    Can anyone list all the events that happen every week (and which day)? Didn't keep up with the fifa 19 news.

It's all a bit of a mystery for now I think. Rewards I'd imagine would be the same regarding WL and SBs so Thursday evening and Sunday night. DR finishes today so imagine rewards soon. Some xbox with early access may know for sure. In regards to SBC's it's a case of wait and see.

So no way that he'll get it probably, but doesn't Dilrosun surprise the world for Hertha atm?
  • James2201
    391 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Quick question regarding POTM investing, I have bought a load of premier league players and some spurs players to try and make a profit on (new to all of this) am I better selling all of these on Thursday night or should I wait until Friday when it is announced what you will need to get, to get a Lucas potm card. I don’t want to be left lumbered with all my spurs players, also have a few Brazilians in my squad I’m hoping will be required
  • Tommygunn
    3136 posts National Call-Up
    James2201 wrote: »
    Quick question regarding POTM investing, I have bought a load of premier league players and some spurs players to try and make a profit on (new to all of this) am I better selling all of these on Thursday night or should I wait until Friday when it is announced what you will need to get, to get a Lucas potm card. I don’t want to be left lumbered with all my spurs players, also have a few Brazilians in my squad I’m hoping will be required

Bigger reward on Friday if needed though bigger loss if not needed. So think you’ve answered your own question
  • Aarong222
    15394 posts Moderator
    Just packed KDB from future rival rewards, my trading is now in full swing with almost 750k to play with
  • Kellnerr
    2487 posts Fans' Favourite

What makes you say that?

Just a personal guess sorry :sweat_smile:
    After yesterday's game, Reus will have Chances too, would definitely be between him and Duda
  • Murf1985
    356 posts Sunday League Hero
    My trade pile is full of Subasic, Eric Dier and Giuliano to try and cover Ligue 1, EPL and Brazil. Most only cost discard just after rewards came out.
  • How you guys know what to buy ?
    (POTM, MM) how is it work anyone can tell me ?
    Can also in private :-)
  • futshay wrote: »
    How you guys know what to buy ?
    (POTM, MM) how is it work anyone can tell me ?
    Can also in private :-)

giphy.gif
  • jpsblue
    3900 posts National Call-Up
    trade pile full of Dier, Wanyama, Mata, Phil Jones, Romero decent, and a fair few of 83/84/85's too? got them all for their lowest price
  • Derryboy1893

What makes you say that?

Just a personal guess sorry :sweat_smile:
    After yesterday's game, Reus will have Chances too, would definitely be between him and Duda

Ibisevic could still be handy for Duda with both being Hertha Berlin, if Duda gets a nice upgrade could be a real nice card. Sommer very worthwhile if it's a high rated Reus
  • marquee matchups sbc is out. **** rewards
  • pedro___
    280 posts Sunday League Hero
    First MM easy and poor rewards.
  • Kloral
    3656 posts National Call-Up
    Are we now expecting no league SBC this year then?
  • Derryboy1893

You called it
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    Got a bunch of Juanfrans for 350, sold for 1-1.1k each :). Thanks for the headsup guys
  • 7ofst
    46 posts Park Captain
    What would you do with Salah at this stage? Ive could get 300k right now invest for this POTM.

I am already picking up cheap BPL 83+, but might wanna expand my investments 😁
  • Retro_G
    28117 posts Player of the Year
    Got a bunch of Lamela's for a steal, they're still as cheap as chips.
  • i have

124 x SOKRATIS
    26 x JORGINHO
    2 x Fred
    2 x r.pereira
    1 x de vrij , malcom , witsel , f.anderson , lenglet , g. martins , mariano , kepa , keita

pray for otw sokratis or going to be die..
  • Amdp9
    2916 posts National Call-Up
    Navarro4 wrote: »
    i have

124 x SOKRATIS
    26 x JORGINHO
    2 x Fred
    2 x r.pereira
    1 x de vrij , malcom , witsel , f.anderson , lenglet , g. martins , mariano , kepa , keita

pray for otw sokratis or going to be die..

that is huge risk though on Sokratis specially being 84 rated