FUT Rivals Thread *M87H

Comments

• Scutch
    20954 posts Club Captain
    Scutch wrote: »
    The shooting is so, so bad in this game. You need a 5* weak foot striker just to get a decent shot away. It’s appalling.
    Lautaro has 4* and is consistent at finishing.

Maybe should have said inconsistent. Or I need to work on my shooting. But Dybala should have no issues at all. Takes players on then free shot and he hits a pea roller with full power that trickles wide. Just annoying.
  • BrentfordFC
    13514 posts Has That Special Something
    The shooting is so, so bad in this game. You need a 5* weak foot striker just to get a decent shot away. It’s appalling.
    Lautaro has 4* and is consistent at finishing.

Maybe should have said inconsistent. Or I need to work on my shooting. But Dybala should have no issues at all. Takes players on then free shot and he hits a pea roller with full power that trickles wide. Just annoying.

Have you done the shooting training ?
  • jmaurizio
    617 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Just turn timed shooting off..
  • I feel like WF is the one thing you don't really need this year. Bale can easily score on his right from 30m our, just gotta hit it in the green.
    jmaurizio wrote: »
    Just turn timed shooting off..

And lose every game against better opponents, no thank you. Considering every game against better opponents consists of trying to hit timed finesse shots from 20-30m I wouldn't recommend turning it off.
  • Primal
    11508 posts Has That Special Something
    every game I've had today has reminded me of WL lol it's so fun :#:#
  • Moiizer
    15189 posts World Class
    Muzza11 wrote: »
    Gg @Moiizer, your Larsson was unreal lol. I bottled it hard.

Yeah gg bro, was unsure how i got back into that game lol
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up
    Roughly how many points does a win get you? Wondering how many I need to play for a decent reward
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    Is it true on rank 1 tradeabes in div 5 there 2 mega packs we can’t see? I’m on 10.7k points right now desperately trying to reach the rank and hold :D
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    Roughly how many points does a win get you? Wondering how many I need to play for a decent reward

I won a game 2-1 and got 680 I think more you score the more you get. If you haven’t played any rank 3 is very achievable
  • Koolfashion
    3149 posts National Call-Up
    Primal wrote: »
    every game I've had today has reminded me of WL lol it's so fun :#:#

It will looks like this for whole Fifa 19. Rip casual games.
  • Roughly how many points does a win get you? Wondering how many I need to play for a decent reward

Something between 650 and 900 I think depending on how you do.
    Is it true on rank 1 tradeabes in div 5 there 2 mega packs we can’t see? I’m on 10.7k points right now desperately trying to reach the rank and hold :D

Indeed. The coins are still the better option tho.
  • Lost 3 games in a row and now contemplating selling my team. Game isn't properly out yet. :joy::joy:
  • Agent Murhawk
    9298 posts League Winner
    You guys think there’s any noticeable difference between guys like Ramos and Varane versus VVD and Sanchez?
  • UpstartCaesar
    3177 posts National Call-Up

I won a game 2-1 and got 680 I think more you score the more you get. If you haven’t played any rank 3 is very achievable

Yh that's mainly why I was asking, 3 looks good and shouldn't be too many games later on
  • You guys think there’s any noticeable difference between guys like Ramos and Varane versus VVD and Sanchez?

Varane is amazing this year, wasn't too convinced about Ramos. But I only had him once in draft.

VVD is a loser, Sanchez ain't bad.
  • Arsenalfan97
    9253 posts League Winner
    Orison wrote: »

Yeah coins probably smarter but those packs with a lot of players being worth a fair bit tempt me
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    Taking the packs :innocent:
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    Campino wrote: »
    What’s D5 points at please?

I’m literally praying I don’t have to play another game

@Campino

Rank 1 ~ 15000
    Rank 2 ~ 7870
    Rank 3 ~ 2110

Cheers dude, will defo have to play a couple more tonight as I’m on 17,500
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up

Can you prove that? I’m not saying you’re wrong, just curious since I can’t find it anywhere.
  • Akinfenwaaaa
    4371 posts National Call-Up
    Just had my first full on rage of the year in the first round of the Draft. Won't go in to details but kick off goals are absolute ❤️❤️❤️❤️ and player instructions are irrelevant after the 70th, if you're winning, your team will decide to go bombing up the field at every opportunity and leave you massively exposed at the back. Fun. Still managed to win but I've had to have a lay down after that, don't think I can bare playing another game for an hour or so.
  • xciljw
    5087 posts Big Money Move
    Can't play a single game anymore without matching pros. 116-5 now, of which 20-0 in division rivals. SR 2070.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    27427 posts Player of the Year
    xciljw wrote: »
    Can't play a single game anymore without matching pros. 116-5 now, of which 20-0 in division rivals. SR 2070.

Madness :open_mouth:
  • Campino
    29873 posts National Team Captain
    ALIST4R wrote: »

Can you prove that? I’m not saying you’re wrong, just curious since I can’t find it anywhere.

That’s roughly right, I was getting a few 800’s here and there
  • Jackadinho
    2268 posts Fans' Favourite
    I’m gonna get Rank 1 in div 4 and relegated I’m quite proud of that
  • Prospect
    306 posts Sunday League Hero
    People are really complaining so much that they are going to cause an insane patch and ruin this game, unfortunate. FIFA 18 will be back before we know it.
  • ALIST4R wrote: »

Prove what?
    Prospect wrote: »
    People are really complaining so much that they are going to cause an insane patch and ruin this game, unfortunate. FIFA 18 will be back before we know it.

At this point I'm hoping for it. Would still be better than a whole year of this fifa 19 gameplay.
  • Koolfashion

Imagine: fixing bad things, keeping good things.
  • ALIST4R
    3874 posts National Call-Up
    ALIST4R wrote: »

Prove what?

At this point I'm hoping for it. Would still be better than a whole year of this fifa 19 gameplay.

Sorry. The rewards. Those extra packs that aren’t shown.
  • Koolfashion
    xciljw wrote: »

Rocking with 4231? I guess you enjoy games now :D
  • Chubbs
    14642 posts Has That Special Something
    Shooting needs fixing. Tired of earning great shot only to have my player chip it for no reason, fluff a finesse shot, or hit a pea roller right at the GK. Finishing has always been my strong point in FIFA, have tried different things and cant get anything to work even semi consistently.