Digital code of Champions Edition

the_bad_seeds_fc
496 posts An Exciting Prospect
edited September 2018
I pre order the Champions Edition of FIFA 19 (digital) for Nintendo Switch on Amazon a couple of months ago. And they alredy charged me (last night), but I haven't received the download code yet.

Anyone having the same issue with Amazon or other retailers?

Comments

• the_bad_seeds_fc
    496 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Amazon activate a refund. Looks like we don't have digital version of the Champions Edition on Switch. Two months waiting on that, and they realize It (EA? Amazon? Even Nintendo?) on early access release day. This is plan cruelty...
  • tallarida
    30 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Two months waiting on that, and they realize It (EA? Amazon? Even Nintendo?) on early access release day

Exactly. What is worse is that I cant just go buy the physical copy because it's not available in my region until the 28th at the earliest.
  • Same. Was hit with a cancelation last night 15 freaking minutes before the game was supposed to come out! I pre-ordered back in August.

Amazon said they couldn't do anything, because EA pulled the product from the inventory. EA said they never pulled the product and would make any announcements through this forum - but they don't know why it isn't listed in the eShop or available for sale anywhere or why the listing is no longer available. Nintendo also claims to have no idea where the game is, and why EA hasn't put it on the eShop.

So we're left here. Stuck. Without the game that we already bought - AND PAID EXTRA for...

Thanks EA
  • @EA_Andy @EA_Cian Are either of you able to help or clarify? clearly not an isolated issue...
  • tallarida
    KaySoQueso wrote: »
    @EA_Andy @EA_Cian Are either of you able to help or clarify? clearly not an isolated issue...

On the bright side (keep in mind, this whole issue is incredibly disappointing to me), champion league is a complete scam. 20 dollars for 3 days early access and some packs. I know this is just my opinion, but packs shouldn't be something you can buy with money. I was only buying the version for the early access. (I literally only play FUT too, so it's not that I don't care about packs...). But after all of this, it's gonna feel good to only spend 60 dollars. 80 is ridiculous, especially considering what the 20 dollars goes towards.
  • tallarida
    The messed up thing about it is that now other players are gonna have a 3 day head start on me. :'( :'( :'( :'(