CTD Hacker

Just played a guy in the draft who immediately from kick off cleared the ball to my defense and then my game crashed to desktop. He's definitely a cheater as his draft squad was awful with no chem so he's just using it to farm packs.

Comments

• Mesyoun
    235 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Just played a guy in the draft who immediately from kick off cleared the ball to my defense and then my game crashed to desktop. He's definitely a cheater as his draft squad was awful with no chem so he's just using it to farm packs.

This happened twice to me Yesterday. The oponents had always teams with low chemistry. Once we kick off the game closes .

This needs to be fixed!
  • EA_Andy
    2544 posts EA Community Manager
    @Mesyoun @danpomfrett - If this happens again or if you can remember can you let me know the following:

- Origin ID
    - Timestamp of when the crash happened (time, date and your timezone)

Thanks!
  • mirosilva
    333 posts Sunday League Hero
    with me happened different, the opponent scored a goal against and left the match, obviously he got the win

Origin > loser_LAG
    Saturday, 20:26
  • Mesyoun
    EA_Andy wrote: »
    @Mesyoun @danpomfrett - If this happens again or if you can remember can you let me know the following:

- Origin ID

Thanks!

Do you need my origin id?

My Origin id > karate-king1997
    Timestamp: Sunday, 23th of september, 22:51
    Time zone: Central European Summer Time
  • Curtiscc
    03:43
    Tuesday, 25 September 2018 (BST)
    Time in United Kingdom

By the way this has happened 3 times now, first on my first game of fut draft, one in the video where the opponent makes directx crash

and just now ( posted time stamp info)
  • SimonSaysSecret
    44 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy please see above comments. Can you put these complaints through?
  • EA_Andy
    Thanks all - will send this on
  • jajce111
    2763 posts Fans' Favourite
    Ye draft is unfortunately unplayable, last year you at least didn't get a lose when people use this, but this year ea tried something to prevent trainers cheat, but that does not help its just crashes your game...
  • Beny
    1868 posts Play-Off Hero
    jajce111 wrote: »
    Ye draft is unfortunately unplayable, last year you at least didn't get a lose when people use this, but this year ea tried something to prevent trainers cheat, but that does not help its just crashes your game...
    Thought u said game cant crash cause of cheaters, hmm

Anyway for anyone having this problem, go into customize,online settings, privacy and disable share data option. When u face a cheater and they change the score the server cant process it so the game crashes. Disabling should fix it
  • jajce111
    edited September 2018
    Beny wrote: »

Anyway for anyone having this problem, go into customize,online settings, privacy and disable share data option. When u face a cheater and they change the score the server cant process it so the game crashes. Disabling should fix it

I was wrong and thanks.
  • Mesyoun

Did someone try this and it worked?
  • jajce111
    Mesyoun wrote: »

Did someone try this and it worked?

It works, but you can avoid cheaters if you see they have squad name in rusian just back off and search again.
  • jertt
    46 posts Park Captain
    mirosilva wrote: »
    with me happened different, the opponent scored a goal against and left the match, obviously he got the win

Origin > loser_LAG
    Saturday, 20:26

Happened to me threes times last night division rivals and I live in Europe. I got a lose. It must be easy to do this hack.
  • greif44
    2047 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    If they use a cheat, I`m sure they`ll get banned pretty soon.
    Just keep reporting, mates
  • jajce111
    greif44 wrote: »
    If they use a cheat, I`m sure they`ll get banned pretty soon.
    Just keep reporting, mates

Its only in draft i played more than 20 matches in rivals and no cheaters there but draft is full of them, every 2nd match is a cheater.
  • EA_Andy
    Thanks for all the info.

Just to confirm for anyone else providing info and timestamps - its your Origin ID we need, not the opponents.
  • shepj6
    310 posts Sunday League Hero
    Dunno if you are still collecting this information but this has just happened to me. It was the usual Russian team name (COCTAB something or other), so I should've known better than start the game, kicked out in third round of draft. Usually these are the ones who just quit the game straight away, first time this directx crash has happened though. Chuffs.

Origin: Shep_103, UK, Tues 4/12 @ 7.35pm
  • salvadordali1
    288 posts Sunday League Hero
    This happend to me couple of times at the start of fifa, shorter after my GPU started to act strange and in few days burned out. Im not sure if thats was a reason but i know that my GPU could handle most of the games on max settings and was rendering a lot, so something triggered this burnout and im not sure what.
  • Happened to me after 3 wins..

Origin ID: Dk_Dar, Belgium, Thursday 14/2 @ 16:40
  • jajce111
    This happend to me couple of times at the start of fifa, shorter after my GPU started to act strange and in few days burned out. Im not sure if thats was a reason but i know that my GPU could handle most of the games on max settings and was rendering a lot, so something triggered this burnout and im not sure what.

I can guarantee you im 99% sure it was not because of fifa. Your gpu doesnt die beause of runing games, well if it is not **** or old gpu then it should not anyways and fifa is also way to low demanding to broke your gpu.
  • This happens to me in online draft only. 4 times on the first game at kick off. Ive quit playing that aspect of the game as its just costing me 15k each time.
  • EA_Andy wrote: »

- Origin ID

Thanks!

if you make a match history it would be easy but we cant remember every oppenent mınkym
  • lukey200
    360 posts Sunday League Hero
    @EA_Andy my brother is providing all the info tp you guys
  • Reulol
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    EA_Andy wrote: »

- Origin ID

Thanks!

please add an option to report from in game
    its outragoues its not existed until this day in fifa
  • Lol does anyone really believe something will change? EA only cares about selling fp nothing else, especially not about the pc community. I mean just look at the squad battle rankings it's full of cheaters every week, EA is basically advertising cheating with these rankings. They can't be arsed to do the most basic stuff it's really embarassing.
  • maksi
    6313 posts Big Money Move
    Reulol wrote: »
    they won't make extra game feature just for PC, forget it

you can report it via Origin

• i lose my 4 game with hack just today and people talks about icons boots sbcs ea should make more money from that guys
  • we cant repoort any mdkr because we have not any f***** match history screen
  • Reulol
    45 posts Last Pick at the Park
    maksi wrote: »
    Reulol wrote: »
    they won't make extra game feature just for PC, forget it

you can report it via Origin

yea like i can remember every player i played against + some using special letters in their nick its hard to find...
  • Riyomorii
    26 posts Last Pick at the Park
    @EA_Andy

Just happened to me at 16-1 in FUT Champs. Met a team without full chemistry. Went up 1-0 in the second minute.

Got disconnected via DirectX crashing and Match under review. 16-2 now. This screwed up my chances of top 100.

Origin ID: Riyomorii
    Timestamp: 24/2/19, 9.20am GMT+8