Pre Order UCL Gold Player Pick - What did you get?

Comments

  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
  • mjs4p
    11095 posts Has That Special Something
    Konoplyanka

    I’ll never use him.
  • Mike
    10279 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?
  • LFC Simon 98
    19920 posts Club Captain
    Maverick wrote: »
    I just like that I’ve got a special colour Liverpool card. Had I not I would have been quite annoyed at this whole thing.

    Also nice I got Clyne considering he hasn’t got an IF in Fifa ever I don’t think :D

    You rolling with a Liverpool team? @LFC Simon 98

    @Maverick not exactly cause the prices are way to high atm. But I just got Salah and aim to get Gerrard, VVD and Allison so the link from Clyne to Salah is nice
  • CeeQue
    12747 posts Has That Special Something
    Arthur SBC ready
  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?

    Not great. Started from scratch last night and put together a cheap team consisting of: Cech; Rose, Mina, Koscielny, Coleman; Henderson, Gueye, Doucure; Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Luckily I've had some of those loan players to put in ahead of some of the names mentioned, but those contracts soon run out.

    Lots of upgrading to do over the next few months but it'll be a slow process with no fp or trading.

    I was looking at la liga after pulling rodri but decided to play it safe with what I know when it comes to a starter team. Who've you gone with?
  • Mike
    10279 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?

    Not great. Started from scratch last night and put together a cheap team consisting of: Cech; Rose, Mina, Koscielny, Coleman; Henderson, Gueye, Doucure; Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Luckily I've had some of those loan players to put in ahead of some of the names mentioned, but those contracts soon run out.

    Lots of upgrading to do over the next few months but it'll be a slow process with no fp or trading.

    I was looking at la liga after pulling rodri but decided to play it safe with what I know when it comes to a starter team. Who've you gone with?
    Loans really helped me at the start of the game. This is what my team looks like
    4baac39614.png
    Will try Rodri out when I get on.

    Also got an untradable IF Payet in the two player packs and I managed to snipe a Depay for 5k so will start to build my Ligue 1 2nd team in the next week or so.
  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?

    Not great. Started from scratch last night and put together a cheap team consisting of: Cech; Rose, Mina, Koscielny, Coleman; Henderson, Gueye, Doucure; Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Luckily I've had some of those loan players to put in ahead of some of the names mentioned, but those contracts soon run out.

    Lots of upgrading to do over the next few months but it'll be a slow process with no fp or trading.

    I was looking at la liga after pulling rodri but decided to play it safe with what I know when it comes to a starter team. Who've you gone with?
    Loans really helped me at the start of the game. This is what my team looks like
    4baac39614.png
    Will try Rodri out when I get on.

    Also got an untradable IF Payet in the two player packs and I managed to snipe a Depay for 5k so will start to build my Ligue 1 2nd team in the next week or so.

    Looks decent and a good base to build from. Partey was a card that caught my eye while I was looking through the cheap players for a possible starter team - how you finding him so far?

    That's an impressive pull from a two player pack. Very, very nice. I bet he'll be good to use as well.

    I'm thinking Lacazette and Rashford as my next buys. Not far off being able to afford both (around 40-45k combined, PS4). Yay or nay in your opinion?
  • Sercs
    19182 posts World Class
    paulista

    Could have been worse, amazingly anyhow from the looks of it
  • Mike
    10279 posts Has That Special Something
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?

    Not great. Started from scratch last night and put together a cheap team consisting of: Cech; Rose, Mina, Koscielny, Coleman; Henderson, Gueye, Doucure; Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Luckily I've had some of those loan players to put in ahead of some of the names mentioned, but those contracts soon run out.

    Lots of upgrading to do over the next few months but it'll be a slow process with no fp or trading.

    I was looking at la liga after pulling rodri but decided to play it safe with what I know when it comes to a starter team. Who've you gone with?
    Loans really helped me at the start of the game. This is what my team looks like
    4baac39614.png
    Will try Rodri out when I get on.

    Also got an untradable IF Payet in the two player packs and I managed to snipe a Depay for 5k so will start to build my Ligue 1 2nd team in the next week or so.

    Looks decent and a good base to build from. Partey was a card that caught my eye while I was looking through the cheap players for a possible starter team - how you finding him so far?

    That's an impressive pull from a two player pack. Very, very nice. I bet he'll be good to use as well.

    I'm thinking Lacazette and Rashford as my next buys. Not far off being able to afford both (around 40-45k combined, PS4). Yay or nay in your opinion?
    Partey is brilliant. Quite like having a physical midfield and he fits the bill perfectly. He's also got a better goals to games record than Dembele which is impressive.
  • Nem
    5960 posts Big Money Move
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Nem wrote: »
    Mike wrote: »
    Rodri. Buzzing, wanted to use him and don't like using NIF cards.

    @Mike Snap! Got no use for him sadly. Was hoping for a premier league player among the five but was out of luck.
    I've gone for a La Liga team to start this year so he is perfect for me, Nem. How is your team looking so far?

    Not great. Started from scratch last night and put together a cheap team consisting of: Cech; Rose, Mina, Koscielny, Coleman; Henderson, Gueye, Doucure; Welbeck, Giroud, Walcott. Luckily I've had some of those loan players to put in ahead of some of the names mentioned, but those contracts soon run out.

    Lots of upgrading to do over the next few months but it'll be a slow process with no fp or trading.

    I was looking at la liga after pulling rodri but decided to play it safe with what I know when it comes to a starter team. Who've you gone with?
    Loans really helped me at the start of the game. This is what my team looks like
    4baac39614.png
    Will try Rodri out when I get on.

    Also got an untradable IF Payet in the two player packs and I managed to snipe a Depay for 5k so will start to build my Ligue 1 2nd team in the next week or so.

    Looks decent and a good base to build from. Partey was a card that caught my eye while I was looking through the cheap players for a possible starter team - how you finding him so far?

    That's an impressive pull from a two player pack. Very, very nice. I bet he'll be good to use as well.

    I'm thinking Lacazette and Rashford as my next buys. Not far off being able to afford both (around 40-45k combined, PS4). Yay or nay in your opinion?
    Partey is brilliant. Quite like having a physical midfield and he fits the bill perfectly. He's also got a better goals to games record than Dembele which is impressive.

    Sounds like the complete package for whats needed in the middle of the pitch on this game so can't really go wrong at that price. May draft him in for the bench, or another of our old favourites - Saul.
  • Cadey 5
    12170 posts Has That Special Something
    9f2506c0-cf27-4e01-89c5-33362f7daec8_Thumbnail.PNG


    Not seen the Oxe mentioned much did i actually get something "rare" :D all 81 and lower is a bit sad though.
  • Kamilflage
    6192 posts Big Money Move
    Rafinha from Barca...not the best but not bad I guess
  • lobuhh
    2100 posts Fans' Favourite
    2ly0lkS.png

    Already had the NIF in my squad. he's a beast
  • Rb10119
    2750 posts Fans' Favourite
    83 Witsel.. not badd
  • Kane0
    411 posts Sunday League Hero
    83 dembele
  • Nervous_Nick
    6357 posts Big Money Move
    De Ligt :(
  • o0OainavO0o
    2520 posts Fans' Favourite
    Grabbed kolarov out of my options, after seeing his composure, stamina, and shooting, I am very happy I got him.
  • Masscherano
    720 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Got Bailly - pleased with that as he fits into my Prem squad which is a basic starter squad... he's probably the best player haha.
  • Dodds
    9093 posts League Winner
    Stones
  • Gamble
    533 posts An Exciting Prospect
    The Ribena King

    James Milner
  • Phil Jones was the clear cut best option for me...

    Says alot about the choices I had
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Pisczcek.
  • GeTRiGhT
    12216 posts Has That Special Something
    Taison
  • Noo
    1036 posts Professional
    Rashford
  • Maverick
    6929 posts Big Money Move
    Phil Jones was the clear cut best option for me...

    Says alot about the choices I had

    I don't even know who was my best choice so I just picked one randomly. Got 3 80s and 2 81s. The only player I recognized was Kiko GK from Madrid. Ended up going with Mirante, Italian keeper
  • Striker8881
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Milner
  • Boabdust
    5024 posts Big Money Move
    Hysaj
  • McRaven
    5893 posts Big Money Move
    Mariano. Only one that seemed a little bit useable. Choices were horrible.
  • nightscrawler
    177 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I got Arthur Melo...I play BPL the most. But there was no BPL options...!
Sign In or Register to comment.