TRADING WITH GOLDS PS4! NON/PRE IN-FORM TRADING

FootyFootyFootball
2611 posts Fans' Favourite
edited September 2018
I may as well get the ball rolling on this again! Wording stolen from it's predecessors.

It's been a while since this was updated in the Fifa 18 section, but I assume there will be a lot of people going back to this method particularly in the early stages so lets get back to it!

This method is really useful and very effective, to get the ball rolling the below is copied and pasted from the FUT 18 thread. Although I think it may have been copied from an Xbox thread so hopefully those boys won't mind.

Happy trading!

FUT 18 Thread

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306629/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading/p1

This is a low cost trading method.

Each week we should identify targets, maybe they've become popular due to a YouTube video or had a great weekend ect. We begin to buy a reasonable amount of this card for a low price before re-listing higher.

This can also be done using popular gold cards and listing higher. Similar to the inform trading method but with gold cards.

**key point, this is not price a fixing thread, do not buy up every single card on the market, there are people who play for fun**

This also works best when we stick to a rough price range, instead of undercutting each other. That way it is luck of the draw and we all make coins.

Pointers:
- Popular Leagues (BPL, Bundesliga, Serie A, BBVA)
- Popular Nations (England, Spain, Brazil, Germany, France etc.)
- Good Links With Popular Players
- Players who will feature in the weekends games (cheap players)
- Players that have had a really good game for their club (Potential TOTW players)
Post edited by FootyFootyFootball on

Comments

• CeeQue
    10823 posts Has That Special Something
    Lets crack on lads
  • Just_Unfair
    3940 posts National Call-Up
    Always a great way to make some coins early...great job OP for helping others
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2611 posts Fans' Favourite
    edited September 2018
    No problem. All the wording is stolen though haha, I'm just passing the torch. The PS IF trading one needs a kick start as well, might do that tomorrow if no one else has by then
  • Skinz2k15
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Always a good way to earn some coins, nice one for setting it up for this years grind!
  • DeMolay145
    539 posts An Exciting Prospect
    This will be a nice topic for me who wont be spending a single dime on FP. Gonna work my way to full coffers with trading.
  • Anyone gonna bulk buy discard informs this year and sell high?

Was effective at the start last year then slowed down.

I never had much luck with trading golds
  • azza452 wrote: »
    Anyone gonna bulk buy discard informs this year and sell high?

Was effective at the start last year then slowed down.

I never had much luck with trading golds

There'll be another thread for the discard IF trading soon
  • ukler8
    4743 posts National Call-Up
    No problem. All the wording is stolen though haha, I'm just passing the torch. The PS IF trading one needs a kick start as well, might do that tomorrow if no one else has by then

IF Trading never works for me. Maybe requires more patience than I've got.
    NIF trading is gold though.
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    All over this, this year. I find at the start full backs from popular leagues BPL, La Liga, Seria A and Bundes to begin with. If anybody needs the TP increase when the game comes out holla me.
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    Giving this a bump xbox are flying with this method and making lots of coins I get the game Friday and will be all over this lets build some momentum
  • ALlanmce
    418 posts Sunday League Hero
    Was
    jjij wrote: »
    Giving this a bump xbox are flying with this method and making lots of coins I get the game Friday and will be all over this lets build some momentum

Was looking for this thread, cheers for the bump, will also be all over this, aiming to have a full trade pile before the weekend as first weekend off release has always been most profitable
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    Yep going to start with non rares from desirable leagues this week try to get 100 TP spots filled players like Walcott Sturridge will be ideal to begin with.
  • Chavez76
    2525 posts Fans' Favourite
    All over this, this year. I find at the start full backs from popular leagues BPL, La Liga, Seria A and Bundes to begin with. If anybody needs the TP increase when the game comes out holla me.

if you can help me with the transfer list increase, that would be geat, started on a new account so dont have many of the perks to start with,
    ONline ID is Chavez76MC
  • ALlanmce
    Yep going to start with non rares from desirable leagues this week try to get 100 TP spots filled players like Walcott Sturridge will be ideal to begin with.

Was thinking the same mate, mix of non rare and rare players, mainly BPL. Lots of popular non rares this year that ppl will want in starter squads.
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    ALlanmce wrote: »

Was thinking the same mate, mix of non rare and rare players, mainly BPL. Lots of popular non rares this year that ppl will want in starter squads.

yep this method made me a lot of profit last year can't wait to get stuck in.
  • EthWal
    182 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I'm on about 30k, been quite a slow start, but that's probably because we have nothing like the guys on Xbox do so the market has been quite slow for us
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    EthWal wrote: »
    I'm on about 30k, been quite a slow start, but that's probably because we have nothing like the guys on Xbox do so the market has been quite slow for us
    yeah when the game gets released fully, sales will rocket
  • CeeQue
    The Bacca was a CM card but going to hold off on my cards till MM. Trading has been real slow as we don't have many players but soon they should start to pile up.

Capture_2018_09_25_07_38_34.png
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Having some success with Stones, Deulofeu and Smalling so far. I tend to stick to BPL as it's the most popular league and stick to pacey players, or english players from popular teams.
  • Finally seeing profits

Keita: 9.5k
    David Luiz: 19k
  • RBailss
    11851 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm getting constant sales now... Danny Rose my best seller so far.
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    I have 11k and not intending to spend any money, what shall I do?
  • CeeQue
    Del654 wrote: »

Any player with pace and list for a min of +1k profit.
  • Del654
    676 posts Semi-Pro
    CeeQue wrote: »

Which player I should be looking at?
  • CeeQue
    edited September 2018
    CeeQue wrote: »

Which player I should be looking at?

That's a problem some work for others some don't. The general rule though is wingers with +87 pace. Same with fullbacks + 85 pace. CBs with +75 pace and about +78 in both Def/Phys.

But in reality can work with anyone. Whats working for me is Agustin/Pulisic.
  • cavaca
    114 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    got 40k, should I buy like 25 Danny Rose for 1.5k and bulk list for 2.5k ?
  • ALlanmce
    edited September 2018
    cavaca wrote: »
    got 40k, should I buy like 25 Danny Rose for 1.5k and bulk list for 2.5k ?

Personally i would buy as many different players as possible. Don't put all your eggs in one basket, if 1 Danny Rose sells buy another. Rinse and repeat with popular players, if one player isn't shifting after a few days, sell for normal BIN and get another player that might do well. I found a lot better success with 1 of each player than the 8-10 cards of one players method

Have a look through previous years on PS4 and Xbox if you've never done this before

https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/306721/trading-with-golds-non-pre-in-form-trading-low-coin-start-early-hype/p1
  • jjij
    84 posts Park Captain
    yep 12 players of each I usually go for,

Premier League/Bundes/La Liga/Seria A
    Pace
    Desirable
    Not a GK
    Usually work best you can list for whatever you want, the margin can be whatever you are comfortable with. Remember every hour keep listing you will have the best chance of selling lots of cards.
  • ALlanmce
    yep 12 players of each I usually go for,

Premier League/Bundes/La Liga/Seria A
    Pace
    Desirable
    Not a GK
    Usually work best you can list for whatever you want, the margin can be whatever you are comfortable with. Remember every hour keep listing you will have the best chance of selling lots of cards.

Both method's work well but from past experience found 1 of each card is the best and most consistent for more sales. It's more work to restock when sales come flying in but good rewards.
  • JpCkid21
    260 posts Sunday League Hero
    I tend to avoid GKs and stick to just the desirables. made a ton on Xbox with this method last year