SPFL/Scottish Lounge

Comments

• xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move
    Sykesy wrote: »
    134 packs later. Sergio Ramos <3

20k Fifa Points in ya mean, much is he worth?
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Mik wrote: »
    My fifa 19 has started well. Got Prime Okocha from the a 15k sbc pack this morning.

Jealous of your pack luck every year xxx

Don't be. It masks getting 1 84 from 12k fifa points last night.

Looking forward to the game tonight. No idea how it's gonna go.
  • Comfortable Hibs win I reckon. We just haven’t got going yet.
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up
    Sykesy wrote: »
    134 packs later. Sergio Ramos <3

20k Fifa Points in ya mean, much is he worth?

Not selling anything yet. Barely even got a team still. Stacked everything then done some investing for MM. my accounts on hold. My boys bringing his console down to get the sbcs etc done. Be a long few hours :joy:
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move
    Is the Hibs/Aberdeen game on TV tonight?
  • Hibee
    12027 posts Has That Special Something
    Embrared wrote: »
    Comfortable Hibs win I reckon. We just haven’t got going yet.

I’m not so confident. Normally really tight games these. Won’t be a big crowd either which we tend to struggle with.
  • Hibee
    RfCxAmy wrote: »
    Is the Hibs/Aberdeen game on TV tonight?

Aye BT Sports.
  • sido1968
    1313 posts Professional
    Random question troops. I'm originally from Glasgow but have lived in Inverness since '93. Hence I support ICT aswell as the teddy bears. Do any of you guys have a second team and if so why?

There was a spell in the '80s when I was either at a Rangers game or a Caley game, lost interest when they merged with thistle though.
  • Went with Arthur for my CL pack was between him, Uth and Rodri all 3 look really decent
  • SC1967
    10738 posts Has That Special Something
    Bought the Champion Edition and redeemed my code, but no pack or CL pick.

Am I missing something?
  • fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    SC1967 wrote: »

Am I missing something?

had to restart my game and was in the store
  • SC1967
    10738 posts Has That Special Something
    fergoosee wrote: »
    SC1967 wrote: »

Am I missing something?

had to restart my game and was in the store

Got it, cheers!
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    edited September 2018
    Should that not be a red for Mallan naw?

Also no yellow for Boyle is such a strange decision
  • jocksaltire_67
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    sido1968 wrote: »
    Random question troops. I'm originally from Glasgow but have lived in Inverness since '93. Hence I support ICT aswell as the teddy bears. Do any of you guys have a second team and if so why?

There was a spell in the '80s when I was either at a Rangers game or a Caley game, lost interest when they merged with thistle though.

Aye I think if I'd been born an Invernesian then I'd have been gutted at what happened.
  • RfCxAmy
    Crazy how this game is still 0-0
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    Aberdeen are rotten, they could have been on the end of a hammering here if Hibs could shoot properly.
  • Hi folks, why is there no Rangers Kits on the PC market its doing my head in. Any of you willing to sell them for top dollar ?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Not sure how Hibs haven't scored and not sure how Cosgrove stayed on for so long

Like playing with 10 men with him on

Wilson has a touch of class though just need to find a way to get him some service
  • Andy87
    GRWJ46 wrote: »
    Hi folks, why is there no Rangers Kits on the PC market its doing my head in. Any of you willing to sell them for top dollar ?

Are the kits definitely on UT? I've seen quite a few comments from people saying they can't find any.
  • Andy87 wrote: »
    Hi folks, why is there no Rangers Kits on the PC market its doing my head in. Any of you willing to sell them for top dollar ?

Are the kits definitely on UT? I've seen quite a few comments from people saying they can't find any.

Just did a search n theres not 1 on the xbox market tho there are hundreds of badges up so no idea what the script is there
  • Andy87
    Andy87 wrote: »

Just did a search n theres not 1 on the xbox market tho there are hundreds of badges up so no idea what the script is there

Quite strange. Do you know if they're meant to be silver or gold? If its silver then that might explain why there's none on the market.
  • Andy87 wrote: »
    Andy87 wrote: »

Quite strange. Do you know if they're meant to be silver or gold? If its silver then that might explain why there's none on the market.

I assume gold since the badge is which makes it more of a mystery
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    We love a penalty shootout!
  • fergoosee
    good win for aberdeen
  • RfCxAmy
    Hibs probably deserved to win overall but if I had to choose who I’d rather face in the semi then it would’ve been Aberdeen. Hibs looked very good going forward, if only they could put away the chances. Aberdeen had a couple of big chances in ET though.
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    Shinnie was outstanding tonight again
  • fergoosee
    traditional rangers v celtic semi then celtic v aberdeen final incoming
  • Hibee
    Feeling robbed there. Some terrible finishing cost us. Really missing McLaren, he would have buried those chances. Just one of those nights. Looked good otherwise. Fancy us to finish above Aberdeen.
  • Hibee

I agree.
  • RfCxAmy
    Hibee wrote: »

I agree.

Thought Ambrose was solid as well