Comments

• fergoosee
    12274 posts Has That Special Something
    doesnt 424 leave you exposed?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class
    fergoosee wrote: »

A bit yeah but defenders are turbo charged in this game so you can catch anyone
  • fergoosee

lool. what team you been using?
  • AnDrEwThEdOn
    17237 posts World Class

0a9e6380-f1d3-45b8-bdd3-2e5114b1bec7_Thumbnail.PNG

Rodrigo and Casemiro swapped in game
  • fergoosee

0a9e6380-f1d3-45b8-bdd3-2e5114b1bec7_Thumbnail.PNG

Rodrigo and Casemiro swapped in game

very nice team!
  • Andy87
    3566 posts National Call-Up
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Sykesy wrote: »
    4-2-4 is mad press on this game

424 ultra attacking high pressure will be the killer of WL. No idea why they added it. Will get abused relentlessly

Aww mate played some English guy full French team and I literally couldn't have 2 secs to pass it

Get a big man up front and just use long ball to him to win headers and hold the ball up. With only 2 midfielders it should be easy to bypass the opposition midfield.
  • Yet to see an Ajer n Ntcham on the market really frustrating cause i want them
  • Sykesy
    4456 posts National Call-Up

424 ultra attacking high pressure will be the killer of WL. No idea why they added it. Will get abused relentlessly

Aww mate played some English guy full French team and I literally couldn't have 2 secs to pass it

I used 41212 narrow. Use the full backs. L1 pass and move kills it. Rb or Lb bombs forward then you gain the momentum. Best get use to it cause the sweat teams will be full of them.
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    5694 posts Big Money Move

I used 41212 narrow. Use the full backs. L1 pass and move kills it. Rb or Lb bombs forward then you gain the momentum. Best get use to it cause the sweat teams will be full of them.

424 is easy to counter, just have to be able to keep the ball and don't be wasteful and give them the opportunity to counter attack!

• fergoosee

424 is easy to counter, just have to be able to keep the ball and don't be wasteful and give them the opportunity to counter attack!

laszlo masterclass
  • Sykesy

I’m as boring as Mourinho with possession. Even if I win I need to have above 55/60% possession and 85+ pass completion. Hate wasteful play. That’s why I lose so much a few stray passes I’m going radio rental screaming at all sorts :joy:
  • xGeorgeSmithx

laszlo masterclass

100%
  • Hibee
    12051 posts Has That Special Something
    Anyone played SB much? The tactics are disgusting in some games. 3 nil up and they have every man back.
  • jocksaltire_67
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Random question troops. I'm originally from Glasgow but have lived in Inverness since '93. Hence I support ICT aswell as the teddy bears. Do any of you guys have a second team and if so why?
  • Headshrinker363
    4932 posts Big Money Move
    Random question troops. I'm originally from Glasgow but have lived in Inverness since '93. Hence I support ICT aswell as the teddy bears. Do any of you guys have a second team and if so why?

Nope. Celtic and Scotland.
  • Derryboy1893
    3564 posts National Call-Up

Arbroath (if things continue like this we'll be playing them next season). I'm Dundee originally but moved to Carnoustie so Arbroath V Cowdenbeath was my first ever match and I'd occasionally go through to Gayfield for games.

Got Robertson in my player picks.
  • RfCxAmy
    5252 posts Big Money Move

Nah just Rangers.
  • zl Gshock
    2444 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some ppl have an English team, Spanish team etc like it's a selection box. Plane clappers.
  • MarioMonk
    1788 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just Rangers. Some teams in other countries I like to see doing well , but would not say I support them.
  • jamle1874
    6691 posts Big Money Move
    I watch Hearts home and away, that’s painful enough
  • jocksaltire_67
    579 posts An Exciting Prospect
    If I'd stayed in the central belt then I would just be Rangers. Moving upto the highlands as a child then the only football on offer was Caley or County when they joined the old 3rd division or Clach in the Highland league. I never could have anticipated the rise of both teams in the 25 years or so. I reckon though if Inverness had been in the Prem at the same time as Rangers in the early 90s then I wouldn't support both teams today.
  • Bhoy
    1866 posts Play-Off Hero
    Just Celtic for me. I go through phases of liking to see Morton do well as I’m from Greenock but their fans really are quite annoying so that changes quite a lot.
  • Shauny_Bhoy
    777 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    xVMeSOB.png

That is just disgusting that price
  • Hibee
    12051 posts Has That Special Something
    I used to go see some Meadowbank games, but only ever supported Hibs. Although I tend to want any team playing in green to win, not that there is that many.
  • fergoosee
    xVMeSOB.png

why does his pricr range even allow that high lool
  • fergoosee wrote: »
    xVMeSOB.png

why does his pricr range even allow that high lool

No idea :lol: its the 1st 1 ive seen since it was launched so might be down to card weight and theres still no Ajer so im assuming price will be the same for him as well
  • Mik
    541 posts An Exciting Prospect
    My fifa 19 has started well. Got Prime Okocha from the a 15k sbc pack this morning.
  • Brosing
    294 posts Sunday League Hero

I like that formation but the cms kinda need high stamina imo! Else they're tired af after 60-70mins. Also you can have one of your strikers to be more of a target man, while the other going behind the def. In this way you have ur wingers and one striker to pass to :)
  • xGeorgeSmithx
    Mik wrote: »
    My fifa 19 has started well. Got Prime Okocha from the a 15k sbc pack this morning.

Jealous of your pack luck every year xxx
  • Sykesy
    134 packs later. Sergio Ramos <3