Icon review & price discussion

13456768
JpCkid21
258 posts Sunday League Hero
Hey guys,

This is my first year on the ps4 after a few years on the xbox and there was a thread over there about legends/icons that i found very helpful.

I just want everyone to have somewhere to go to discuss their favourite icons, somewhere you can discuss good prices for them and somewhere that you can update all of us on you progress with your favourites.

Happy playing :smiley:

Comments

  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Im planning on getting an attacking icon asap and track his progress all year.
  • Skinz2k15
    208 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Welcome, looking forward to trying out some of the new icons this year so this will be useful!
  • Acker
    1124 posts Moderator
    87 Moore for 250k SP looks decent

    Really hoping to pick some up by this time next week
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Skinz2k15 wrote: »
    Welcome, looking forward to trying out some of the new icons this year so this will be useful!
    Acker wrote: »
    87 Moore for 250k SP looks decent

    Really hoping to pick some up by this time next week

    have you lads got anyone in particular in your sights? I want a st, cam or a winger that I can use in every team right through the year.
  • Acker
    1124 posts Moderator
    I’m not sure really guess need to work out what formation next week first while trying to increase coin total
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Acker wrote: »
    I’m not sure really guess need to work out what formation next week first while trying to increase coin total

    I can't even use the web app because I just got my ps4 :neutral:
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Thought I'd give the thread a bump now that early access has been released on ps4.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    I'm interested in Eusebio and Gerrard mostly. (Portuguese Liverpool fan)
  • ha032742
    35022 posts Moderator
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I'm interested in Eusebio and Gerrard mostly. (Portuguese Liverpool fan)

    Eusebio hasn’t looked amazing in all the streams I’ve seen him in tbh.
  • Mini_Miudo
    9962 posts Has That Special Something
    ha032742 wrote: »
    Mini_Miudo wrote: »
    I'm interested in Eusebio and Gerrard mostly. (Portuguese Liverpool fan)

    Eusebio hasn’t looked amazing in all the streams I’ve seen him in tbh.

    Who does? Everyone looks unspectacular this year. :lol:
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    I'll post as soon as I get my first... I'd love to try rivaldo
  • Js734
    381 posts Sunday League Hero
    Just picked up 85 Seedorf who looks brilliant. Review to come
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Js734 wrote: »
    Just picked up 85 Seedorf who looks brilliant. Review to come

    another I've had my eye on. post everything in here if you can. goals, assists.... maybe a rating out of 10 or a value for money rating. :smiley:
  • number7rocky
    4180 posts National Call-Up
    I don't know who to buy at all :joy: Won a prime Klose in the night at 600k and sold for 870k though :blush:
  • RoosGianni
    3207 posts National Call-Up
    tlscejg19sbnv.png

    Happy :)
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    I don't know who to buy at all :joy: Won a prime Klose in the night at 600k and sold for 870k though :blush:

    I saw your post in the Xbox forum earlier lol. post your prices on here too and we'll help each other out
  • Acker
    1124 posts Moderator
    87 Burtagueno is really nice and agile quick feet and a great finesse shot

    Very impressed

    88 Rijkaard solid in defence not much can really add certainly a good passer out and great positioning

  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    RoosGianni wrote: »
    tlscejg19sbnv.png

    Happy :)

    brilliant !!
  • Surely 360k for 89 van basten was a good price?
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hazarddddd wrote: »
    Surely 360k for 89 van basten was a good price?

    did you get it?
  • Yes
  • JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    that's a steal!!
  • JpCkid21 wrote: »
    that's a steal!!
    He’s consistently going unsold at 450/500

  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    That spanish ST with 5 star WF any good? Anyone tried him?
  • shevyo
    157 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Pulled 87 Klose from my first preorder pack.
    You think he will rise or should I sell now?
  • tetsu0jin
    1863 posts Fans' Favourite
    shevyo wrote: »
    Pulled 87 Klose from my first preorder pack.
    You think he will rise or should I sell now?

    I personally think all player prices will rise since more people will get the game on friday and also when an icon will be required for another icon sbc ,icon prices will go way higher.
  • Zv1k0
    5864 posts Big Money Move
    What do you think base Lampard will settle at? I don't know if I should buy or not. 450k-480k right now. Have just enough.
  • Smiley_Utd
    1271 posts Professional
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    shevyo wrote: »
    Pulled 87 Klose from my first preorder pack.
    You think he will rise or should I sell now?

    I personally think all player prices will rise since more people will get the game on friday and also when an icon will be required for another icon sbc ,icon prices will go way higher.

    I agree, after last year with all they hype around Icon SBC's surely its worth picking one up early on? I got Lehmenn baby Icon for 240k just going to use him until the first set of icons come out... then will see what happens with the prices.
  • Spillaren
    1662 posts Play-Off Hero
    edited September 2018
    looking for a striker to begin with, prime klose looks like he could do some damage in this meta, anyone tried him?
  • Azablucky
    4105 posts National Call-Up
    Smiley_Utd wrote: »
    tetsu0jin wrote: »
    shevyo wrote: »
    Pulled 87 Klose from my first preorder pack.
    You think he will rise or should I sell now?

    I personally think all player prices will rise since more people will get the game on friday and also when an icon will be required for another icon sbc ,icon prices will go way higher.

    I agree, after last year with all they hype around Icon SBC's surely its worth picking one up early on? I got Lehmenn baby Icon for 240k just going to use him until the first set of icons come out... then will see what happens with the prices.

    Think it's going to be a bit different this year as prime icons are out from the start so versions won't rise as much unless it's the prime.
Sign In or Register to comment.