The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• strings79
    2118 posts Fans' Favourite
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Do people think MM will be released tomorrow ?

anyone any idea ?
  • jocksaltire_67
    582 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Is the market likely to spike later and over the next few days due to the full game release tonight/tomorrow?what are peoples thoughts?

It will spike tomorrow night in my opinion.

Appreciate the response mate
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    BioNicoM2 wrote: »
    Question about Goretzka. Is is still worth investing buying them around 41k ?

Yes
    azza452 wrote: »
    I've not had any luck so far trying to sell NIF gold's (popular premium players)

Buying at the lowest possible price then relisting 1-2k higher.

After 12 cycles - no sales

Possibly because I only have a 30 trade pile? Or wrong players?

Do it with 100 cards and wait until the full gme is released. It works better then.
    Momus wrote: »
    Are hunter/shadow cards a good investment? Can get them for 2.5-3k

Hunter cards should rise. But maybe they drop a little bit around the 28th (OTW release/packs).

That's my MM's and league prediction:
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    strings79 wrote: »
    cmm_1991 wrote: »
    Do people think MM will be released tomorrow ?

anyone any idea ?

Yes, cause last year the first MMs were released on the 26th (official game release last year: 29th)
  • iakingomesa
    54 posts Park Captain
    I invested my coins buying: ceballos, vallejos, juanfrans, loftus cheeks, de sciglios, peraltas/pulidos (america and guadalajara) and players from napoli, roma... do you think that this is a safe investment?

Also I packed Lacazette and Kroos. should i keep them?
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you guys think that it's a good idea to sell IF Werner now, and buy him back in a few hours (when loads of packs are getting opened)
  • Götze#19 wrote: »
    Do you guys think that it's a good idea to sell IF Werner now, and buy him back in a few hours (when loads of packs are getting opened)

interesting question...
  • jocksaltire_67
    I just bought 45 Milners for 1k. What do you reckon guys? I usually fall on the wrong side of a gamble but **** it. :lol:
  • iakingomesa
    54 posts Park Captain
    I just bought 45 Milners for 1k. What do you reckon guys? I usually fall on the wrong side of a gamble but **** it. :lol:
    I bought a lot of Loftus-Cheek for 400 coins as well lol
  • jocksaltire_67

Last year I only jumped on the @The_Great_Futsby train after 6 months. I'm here for the full year this time. Good luck troops.
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    I've not had any luck so far trying to sell NIF gold's (popular premium players)

I've been using the lazy buyers method for the last three FIFAs. It always works. The only time it doesn't work is when people lack patience and give up on it. 12 cycles is nothing.

I've made around 120k profit. Some of my sales:

4Oz3TtH.gif
  • Mazza17
    814 posts Professional

I've been using the lazy buyers method for the last three FIFAs. It always works. The only time it doesn't work is when people lack patience and give up on it. 12 cycles is nothing.

4Oz3TtH.gif

Nice work mate? Did you snipe or bid on those players in first place?
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    Mazza17 wrote: »

4Oz3TtH.gif

Nope. I buy by using the lowest BIN and list at whatever price I want. For example, if I buy Marcos Alonso at 5.5k then I'd list at 11k.

More on the method here: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408260/trading-with-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start

Once you have enough coins, then you can move onto the IF version of the method, which makes you so much more profit: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide/
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move
    glad to see this thread back :)
  • Mazza17
    814 posts Professional
    Mazza17 wrote: »

4Oz3TtH.gif

Nope. I buy by using the lowest BIN and list at whatever price I want. For example, if I buy Marcos Alonso at 5.5k then I'd list at 11k.

More on the method here: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408260/trading-with-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start

Once you have enough coins, then you can move onto the IF version of the method, which makes you so much more profit: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408256/if-trading-guide/

Thank you I’ll be sure to check it out. I’ve currently got 15k. What point do you go to IF trading?
  • Gunnercp
    1366 posts Professional
    Surely bailly is a decent buy at 10.5k ps4 for some decent profit.
  • jocksaltire_67
    edited September 2018

@iakingomesa loftus-cheek already going for 800 coins. Go on my son.
  • jocksaltire_67
    61 Milners now. At least 20 under 950. Should I keep buying?
  • Shehraj
    5733 posts Big Money Move

may I ask why you are buying milners?
  • Rhodes96
    156 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    A few nice pulls from packs - Bruno Fernandes, Malcom, Pickford, Kepa, Alvaro IF, Skriniar, Sokratis, Pjanic, Fred, a couple of others. This thread was a lot of fun last year. Really want to commit and do really well trading. This is the place to be! Good luck to all!
  • Lax22
    171 posts Sunday League Hero
    Would you guys sell this players or wait? Also when should i sell them?

IF Lozano
    Van Dijk
    Rakitic
    Cuadrado
  • jocksaltire_67
    61 Milners now. At leas
    Shehraj wrote: »

@Shehraj Probable Chelsea v Liverpool in Marquee Matchups. You think it's a bad idea man?
  • Flamstead
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite
    61 Milners now. At leas

@Shehraj Probable Chelsea v Liverpool in Marquee Matchups. You think it's a bad idea man?

Its low risk mate. Dont worry about it. I think its not too bad. He may be required for Lucas SBC also who knows eh?
  • jocksaltire_67
    61 Milners now. At leas

Its low risk mate. Dont worry about it. I think its not too bad. He may be required for Lucas SBC also who knows eh?

@Flamstead Cheers for that man
  • Nodge86
    1302 posts Professional
    In general when do you sell investements? At general release of the game or is that a bad idea because people spam packs?
  • Murf1985
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Will there even be a MM today? Full release isn’t until Friday.
  • SuperRob
    1571 posts Play-Off Hero
    Who do we think the first 2 league sbc will be. I think it will be China because they are new and they can put a decent player up (hulk, talisca, oscar, lavezzi) and either belgium or holland.

I cant see it being any of the big 4 leagues and mls, mexico, turkey and portugal have been up first before.
  • Futfanatic
    13913 posts Has That Special Something
    You guys see the MM leak? Really surprising, think some players will go extinct. Perfect opportunity to make some coins.
  • Shane1992yes
    146 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    You guys see the MM leak? Really surprising, think some players will go extinct. Perfect opportunity to make some coins.
    Where is it?