THE FUT 19 DISCARD IF TRADING THREAD

Comments

• JpCkid21
    258 posts Sunday League Hero
    RBailss wrote: »
    Converting over from Xbox this year... Used this method for years, always my go to.

Glad to see im not the only one transferring over :smiley:
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    JpCkid21 wrote: »
    Converting over from Xbox this year... Used this method for years, always my go to.

Welcome to the darkside B)
  • JpCkid21
    jjij wrote: »
    JpCkid21 wrote: »

Welcome to the darkside B)

Cant get onto the webapp as ive just bought my ps4 :disappointed:
    Ill just have to see how everyone else is doing until then!!
  • dregana08
    3681 posts National Call-Up
    I packed IF Pepe... am I better off keeping or getting 11k for him now and buying a couple of 5k Prem players?
  • RBailss
    11606 posts Has That Special Something
    If I had coins, I'd be going in on some of these IF's :(
  • Xguti002
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    Some of these IFs will go up significantly wish I had the coins. I’m really just looking forward to have enough to buy 2-3 discard IFs and then we can start rolling.
  • Yeah I am in for this. I've done this the last few years
  • Also moving over from Xbox made a killing the last couple of years with this ready to go again
  • JpCkid21
    DoneByXmas wrote: »
    Also moving over from Xbox made a killing the last couple of years with this ready to go again

good to have a third switcher
  • aditya_beckham23
    895 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    this was the best and least time consuming way to make coins last year.lets go again!!
  • El_Catafia
    219 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Would you sell a packed Mane and grab a few IFs or hold him and sell on release?
  • Abdulhamed
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    Alright guys Xhaka and Sommer are great targets imo, can we start now or are we gonna offically start release day
  • Derryboy1893
    3542 posts National Call-Up
    I've got 2 Fraser, Xhaka, Sommer and an Álvaro.
  • Shehraj
    5729 posts Big Money Move
    How many coins is everyone at?
    Currently at like 20k atm, so investing in desirable golds for a kick start in funds, hopefully I have enough for TOTW 2....
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    Roughly 400k currently. Only got a few IFs so far, 2x xhaka, 3x Sommer and 1 Fraser
  • That cancelo will rocket

Careful....potential OTW
  • FootyFootyFootball
    2579 posts Fans' Favourite
    That cancelo will rocket

Careful....potential OTW

He's already gone up more than 20k since that was posted. He's a hell of card so will stay high, even if he does get a otw
  • RvN008
    335 posts Sunday League Hero
    I would wait with buying discard IF till the full game is released. Can't see them rising quickly, while usable players will skyrocket once full game is out. Better invest in normal gold players now and buy IF when all those investments have paid off
  • RemyS
    754 posts Semi-Pro
    I didn't follow this much, as I didn't had coins to invest. So I only did some sbc's... and packed KDB! I considered to keep him as he'll probably go up, but I'll rather sell him and invest (if he go up 100K but I make this while trading with the capital it's fine), and build two teams with budget players/investments.
    I'll make two teams, one with some Swiss players (I am Swiss), iF xhaka, and sommer. As I'm also French and a Marseille fan, I strongly consider buying Payet, he'd be good, but can he be a good investment? he's 35-40K so much higher than the discard budget we aim for, but does he have potential to go higher?
  • EisenErmin
    5070 posts Big Money Move
    RvN008 wrote: »
    I would wait with buying discard IF till the full game is released. Can't see them rising quickly, while usable players will skyrocket once full game is out. Better invest in normal gold players now and buy IF when all those investments have paid off

Thats how i see it too. Question is when to sell the NIF investments? Tomorrow when the special editions have acces to the full game or on friday when the standard edition is released?
  • jjij
    65 posts Park Captain
    Right many people will have got the game just giving this a little bump so we can get started, I don't get the game till Friday but I will put some FP on and invest in some TOTW 2 players.
  • Abdulhamed
    2901 posts National Call-Up
    TOTW1s will be great for this method
  • Nothing special but managed to pack Strakosha and have sold 2 Xhakas for 14250 this morning.

Hoping to invest about 50k into Xhaka over the next day
  • FcSuarez
    626 posts An Exciting Prospect
    got a werner (no discard) and some wright philips cards
  • M@nt!c
    3262 posts National Call-Up
    Got 7 IF Xhaka, 2 IF Sommer, 4 IF Alvaro, that german discard IF and 10 Kepa's. Let the waiting begin :grin:
  • Barks_the_fox
    134 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Picked up 10x xhaka and some sommers.

First time trying to trade up this year!
  • Shoaib15
    624 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Why are people doing this when game is not released? I bought twice gabriel jesus for 40k, 2 days later he is around 55-60k. First week those players give you more coins than discard if right now..
  • Tommygunn
    3127 posts National Call-Up
    Shoaib15 wrote: »
    Why are people doing this when game is not released? I bought twice gabriel jesus for 40k, 2 days later he is around 55-60k. First week those players give you more coins than discard if right now..

Unless you need a PL IF for potm or they release an icon sbc in which case they’ll hugely increase but thanks for trying to **** over a proven method
  • EisenErmin
    5070 posts Big Money Move
    Sommer and Xhaka seem logical because of their rating. What about the 82 Alvaro CB. I have him in my team and he is very well usable. 76 pace looks nice too? The only question is how much he will rise and how fast
  • Xguti002
    1997 posts Fans' Favourite
    So packed James and I go up to about 70k in investment coins. Should I buy some totw1 players now or wait for totw2?