IF Trading Guide

Comments

• zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Ravel - 7 wrote: »
    Anyone picked up If Lozano if so what we listing @ do you think we would need to adjust come Friday?

I packed one and have been listing it at 60k
  • MikeyP_FC
    13074 posts Has That Special Something
    I’m gonna do 22-24 for Angel, below 20 seems low for an 83, I only have 1 anyway :p
  • Reus
    22639 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Reus wrote: »
    Got myself 4 Cancelos, anyone make a price they reckon he could rise too? could see him going to 150-170ish, maybe higher, but wondering if to keep these 4 or sell for a bit of profit & invest in an Icon, new to properly trying to trade but i've made 30-40k already whilst on lunch at work etc & still got these 4 & another 3-4 investments in place waiting for price range increases.

Depends if he gets an OTW or not

So you think the safer option could be to invest in an Icon?? could be worth the risk to keep these, i'm on the fence 50/50 about it.... could be potentially big profit but also a risk if he does get OTW.

Only if you can afford a meta one

Can't see the others rising much as supply increases
  • Keano
    13722 posts Has That Special Something
    Got myself 4 Cancelos, anyone make a price they reckon he could rise too? could see him going to 150-170ish, maybe higher, but wondering if to keep these 4 or sell for a bit of profit & invest in an Icon, new to properly trying to trade but i've made 30-40k already whilst on lunch at work etc & still got these 4 & another 3-4 investments in place waiting for price range increases.

So you think the safer option could be to invest in an Icon?? could be worth the risk to keep these, i'm on the fence 50/50 about it.... could be potentially big profit but also a risk if he does get OTW.

I'd only have like 450-500k before release do I doubt i'd be able to get a proper decent one. prob best to just take the risk on Cancelo... Risk<Reward, either way he's a perfect link to Ronaldo, so loss wont be massive.
  • kfcbucket21
    6083 posts Big Money Move

I'd only have like 450-500k before release do I doubt i'd be able to get a proper decent one. prob best to just take the risk on Cancelo... Risk<Reward, either way he's a perfect link to Ronaldo, so loss wont be massive.

what form links striker to RB?
  • Reus
    22639 posts Club Captain

Up to you but an OTW would cause mass panic selling of his IF

Not a risk I'd be taking so early in the game

Hope it works out for you
  • Falafelmonster
    4831 posts National Call-Up
    @kfcbucket21 lots of youtubers have been converting CR7 to CM and putting him at RCM linking perfectly with Cancelo in a 433. That means you would only need cancelo to link CR7 on full chem pretty much (tons also have icons at RW or cm as well). So the best or 2nd best RB in the game + perfect link to CR7 is worth some coins I guess.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    @kfcbucket21 lots of youtubers have been converting CR7 to CM and putting him at RCM linking perfectly with Cancelo in a 433. That means you would only need cancelo to link CR7 on full chem pretty much (tons also have icons at RW or cm as well). So the best or 2nd best RB in the game + perfect link to CR7 is worth some coins I guess.
    I called it
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    once i hit 200k, i'm gonna jump on this method.. had good return the previous years..

New joiners, welcome aboard, and old lads, welcome back ;)..

good luck everyone!
  • CervezaNL
    1276 posts Professional
    InForm prices rising nicely across the board
  • Im going for payet. 10k in + so far (still in packs) ;D
  • Keano
    13722 posts Has That Special Something

@kfcbucket21 calling me out, acting like theirs no such thing as a position change... made yourself look silly now.
  • lf2009
    2248 posts Fans' Favourite
    CervezaNL wrote: »

Yea i've upped all cards this morning
  • selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move
    lf2009 wrote: »

Who did you up and to what?
  • coatsy
    32197 posts National Team Captain
    Any news on companion app?

When’s full / early release
  • Pauldejong6
    6725 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Picked up a Cancelo at 86k. I think he will go up to like 120k before release of fifa and otw.
  • maXmood
    2013 posts Fans' Favourite
    coatsy wrote: »
    Any news on companion app?

When’s full / early release

already released.. you just need to update your 18 companion
  • TheBalenci
    107 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Looking forward to it
  • lf2009
    selb wrote: »

Xhaka 37-39.75k
    Sommer 31-34k
    Fraser 23-25k
    The rest i have only a few of each but just added 5-7k on them

No sales yet but also not bothered as nif an bpm is ticking over ok
  • selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move

Xhaka 37-39.75k
    Sommer 31-34k
    Fraser 23-25k

Jeez you did increase them, I'll up mine on the next cycle to match
  • Cloudio7
    1461 posts Professional
    14jb6lx.png
    Xhaka bought for 14.500, upped the others between 32 and 35.
    Sommers upped at 28-30.
  • lf2009

Xhaka 37-39.75k
    Sommer 31-34k
    Fraser 23-25k

Jeez you did increase them, I'll up mine on the next cycle to match

Figured if theyre not selling might as well up them and have them not sell haha

Havent done this method for a couple of years so im not in any rush as the only upgrade to my team now is cr7 an florenzi
  • Oliver Powell
    1790 posts Play-Off Hero
    First sale! Sommer gone at 21.5
  • lf2009
    Whats everyone listing Alvaro at? Mine are 29-33k but think he should be 35-39k?
  • princeapalia
    1079 posts Professional
    2 Frasers just sold at 17500

Lmao who is buying these
  • Finesse_4days
    7630 posts League Winner
    Whats everyone listing Alvaro at? Mine are 29-33k but think he should be 35-39k?

I've not got any but 25- 26k is what I would list at then increase in price to 30k once out of packs, 35k -39k seems a bit too high unless you are relisting loads and loads.
  • Ian_Ando08
    7882 posts League Winner
    2 Frasers just sold at 17500

Lmao who is buying these

hes at like 15k mate...
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    Angel sold at 18k
  • HeroBent
    4661 posts National Call-Up
    Blarix wrote: »
    Angel sold at 18k

Nice. Can be a very good seller if the consensus is that pace does not matter that much this year.
  • NoqZ
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How do i post pics?