Kopenjust - PS4 Club

Nathan1874
42 posts Last Pick at the Park
edited October 2018
Kopenjust

40403686_745414229137018_6695249957378588672_n.png

Est 14' RE-EST 18'

A clubs journey with huge ambition whilst remaining enjoyable during success.The name Kopenjust comes from a play on the real club FC Kopenhagen, a way to describe us when we just started off was not very good, we always only just managed to cope and from there came the play, Just Coping - Kopenhagen, Kopenjust. Kopenjust was originally a club I had made from back in 2014 with a few of my friends, which went serious when we joined a previous forum called FVPA and from FVPA we had a successful few years with the same core of players when it was ran by myself and SupremeAdZz. The club dis-banned after the release of PS4 and Xbox One with the players splitting up over the two consoles. We have now picked up again for the release of FIFA 19 with myself and Des at the reigns. We play an attractive possession style of play, which is enjoyable to watch and participate in. We are currently setting up a team to participate in VFL/VPG/etc. Hopefully in the near future we will have a YouTube channel set up for you to enjoy watching us play also.

FIFA 18
Division: 2
Division Record: 5 - 1 - 3
Overall Record: 73 - 15 - 40
Club Titles: EA Shield x 1 - EA Cup x 1 - Continental Cup x 1 - Premier Cup x 1

FIFA 19
Division: 2
Division Record: 0 - 1 - 0
Overall Record: 45 - 12 - 13
Club Titles: 0
Club Ranking: 2700th

Current Team Kit: FC København

MEMBERS

Goalkeepers: N/A
Defenders: ElTaco-_-(Milan), antlap123(Ant)
Midfielders: PharQue-Man(Cal), kdavies89(Kyle), Caddie62(Emmet), Bennydyret(Benny), Uggas415(Ugga), Kraftscout(Kraft), DoWiiEeE(Dowie), Sammy_1690(Sammy), stefanvdl(Stef), CELZH(Cels)
Strikers: FurtiveSway(Des), Nathan_1874(Nathan)

8pm - 10:30pm SIDE

GK - N/A

RB - N/A CB - antlap123 CB - ElTaco-_- LB - N/A

CDM - Bennydyret CDM - DoWiiEeE

RAM - kdavies89 CAM - Nathan_1874 LAM - Uggas415

ST - FurtiveSway

CURRENT/PREVIOUS PLAYER STATS:

All-Time Top Appearances
Bennydyret - 56

All-Time Top Goalscorer
FurtiveSway - 47

All-Time Top Assists
Nathan_1874 - 26

All-Time Defensive Clean-Sheets:
antlap123 - 2
ElTaco-_- - 2

All-Time Most POTW:
Bennydyret - 1

RECRUITMENT

We are currently recruiting players to play in goal and defence, here is our recruitment page. Please apply here:

Kopenjust Recruitment Page - Apply Here

COMPETITIONS

FIFA 19

Player of the week(POTW):
Nathan_1874:
PharQue-Man:
kdavies89:
ElTaco-_-:
Caddie62:
FurtiveSway:
DoWiiEeE:
Uggas415:
Kraftscout:
Bennydyret: 1
Sammy_1690:
antlap123:
stefanvdl:
CELZH:

Current Top Scorer
FurtiveSway - 47

Current Top Assists
Nathan_1874 - 26

Most Red Cards
FurtiveSway(As Any) - 1

Current Most Clean-Sheets:
antlap123 - 2
ElTaco-_- - 2

FORUM RIVALRIES

Results: WON: 1 DRAWN: 0 LOST: 0
Kopenjust 3 - 0 VFL Burnley

Console: PS4
Club Name: Kopenjust
Link to Club Thread: Kopenjust - PS4 Club
Time and Date you want to play: Tuesday or Thursday: 8pm - 10:30pm.

Post edited by Nathan1874 on

Comments

• Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain
    @Pieman25 is ours. Do one.
  • Nathan1874
    Karlos wrote: »

I think you've made more comments on our threads than I have, did you enjoy the one time playing with us that much? ;)
  • RK94
    1728 posts Moderator
    Nathan1874 wrote: »

I think you've made more comments on our threads than I have, did you enjoy the one time playing with us that much? ;)

Can we swap you @Karlos for @Pieman25 back?
  • Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain

I enjoyed being the best player to ever play for Kopenjust. Was only 6 games though..
  • Nathan1874
    RK94 wrote: »

Can we swap you @Karlos for @Pieman25 back?

We are happy with Pieman, thanks for the offer though :)
  • FurtiveSway
    25 posts Last Pick at the Park

I enjoyed being the best player to ever play for Kopenjust. Was only 6 games though..

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

Never met a moderator with a sense of humour.
  • Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif
  • MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    Hype.
  • FurtiveSway
    ^ Your Avatar is legendary.
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

@Karlos I hear you've been impersonating a moderator. Hope I don't have to ban you for this. ;)
  • Slawter
    3855 posts National Call-Up
    Alastair wrote: »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

@Karlos I hear you've been impersonating a moderator. Hope I don't have to ban you for this. ;)

That's my job after giving it up tbh. :s
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator
    Slawter wrote: »

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

You can still come back?
  • Slawter

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

You can still come back?

Was unaware that was an option.
  • Karlos
    24302 posts Club Captain

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

You can still come back?

Can I join for a week ?
  • FurtiveSway
    Keep the replies coming, our topic is red hot. :smile:
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator
    edited September 2018

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

You can still come back?

Was unaware that was an option.

Just apply like any one else interested would.

LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL.

giphy.gif

You can still come back?

Can I join for a week ?

Why only one week? Apply and join permanently. :)
  • Slawter
    edited September 2018
    Keep the replies coming, our topic is red hot. :smile:

I mean, you're red hot in a section with two threads.
  • Nathan1874
    Getting pretty hostile in here lads, I'll be needing a gum shield and boxing gloves soon
  • Alastair
    10066 posts Moderator
    Getting pretty hostile in here lads, I'll be needing a gum shield and boxing gloves soon

Looks like @Pieman25 and me have succeeded with our idea of trying to create some forum rivalries. This is on course to be bigger than the Old Firm within days.
  • Pieman25
    16356 posts World Class
    200w.gif
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    UPDATE

With FIFA 19 just under a week away we have managed to recruit a new defender to the ranks. Although this player hasn't played in a full defensive line-up he has certainly impressed within the ranks at the team. Being a Dutch national we hope he brings some of the total football that his country produces into the Kopenjust side for '19. We would like to welcome, Milan - ElTaco-_-.

Furthering that welcome, we have now organised ourselves into days and times for our playing times. After talking to all the current players we have found that playing Tuesday and Thursdays will be our fixed days during the week and when it comes to the weekend or days will be mixed depending on what the lads have organised for the following weekend, the weekend days will be sorted during that current week. We are splitting our Tuesday and Thursday sessions into two different sessions on the same day to suit our current players work times and lifestyles.

Tuesday 1st Session: 8pm - 10:30pm.
    Tuesday 2nd Session: 10:30pm - Late.

Thursday 1st Session: 8pm - 10:30pm.
    Thursday 2nd Session: 10:30pm - Late.

Weekend Sessions: 8pm - Late.
    Forum Rivalry

We have developed some sort of forum rivalry over the past week with another EA team called Electromonks and are hoping to organise a friendly between the two sides before the release of FIFA19. This has opened us up to the idea of playing teams from this forum, this is not only good for us but good for the community within the forum, so bring it on! If you wish to play us in a friendly feel free to contact either myself or Des, through private message or contact our PSN's. Nathan_1874 or FurtiveSway.

Console: PS4
    Club Name: Kopenjust
    Link to Club Thread: Kopenjust - PS4 Club
    Time and Date you want to play: Tuesday or Thursday: 8pm - 10:30pm.

• MiIan
    12402 posts Has That Special Something
    giphy.gif
  • Slawter
    empty-pet-bottle-500x500.jpg
  • Nathan1874
    edited September 2018
    empty-pet-bottle-500x500.jpg

Laughing
  • Jg0mez1
    48 posts Park Captain
    Need a cdm? 88 rated 7.9 match rating
  • Nathan1874
    edited October 2018
    Rejuvenated

Recruitment Drive

Our FIFA 19 path has begun with this being our first week on pro clubs since the game has been released. We seen masses of players come in and out over the past week with trials on Monday, Tuesday and Thursday. We have now managed to put together a group of players in which we hope will be a solid foundation in the short time ahead. We feel like the players we've added will help boost our confidence and in turn wins. A quick welcome to the players we've added to bolster our squad;

Bennydyret - an old face, returning in a new postion. Played exceptionally over the past two days and has actually been voted for our first player of the week award.

DoWiiEeE - Our other CDM, trialled as a CAM/CM but dropped nicely into the defensive role and is now one of the regulars in the team.

Uggas415 - A tricky attacking midfielder with an eye for an assist.

Kraftscout - A player with great, great potential. Conservative and adds something different to the squad

We've raced through the divisions and we're now in divison 4 battling it out for the division title which we feel will be easily achievable this season. After being our first week back on clubs it feels good to be on the brink of division 3 already. Another notable achievement for us is the fact we're now looking to bring in a human controlled defence instead of an ANY or AI.

Awards

Management seem to be setting the standard for the club from the get go with both myself and Des holding the all-time top goal-scoring and assisting records at the club. Both players also maintaining a 1.50 goals and assists ratio over 30+ games at the club.

Although its our defensive playmaker - Benny who has stole the show this week and has earned himself our voted POTW for the first time ever. He has been absolutely solid since he dropped into CDM breaking up oppositions attacks with what looks like great ease and has hardly put a foot wrong in the 37 games he has played. So well done Benny.
    POTWOCT12.png
    Highlights