IF Trading Guide

Comments

  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Surfy wrote: »
    IF Cancelo up to 90k now for some reason
    That investment is too risky for my taste. If he gets a OTW that IF is going to go way down in value IMO.

    He's not getting a OTW. He's getting a Champions League card however

    How do those Champions League cards work? Doesn't every player in the CL get one?

    Not everyone, but most. Ronaldo isn't getting one for example but Messi, Suarez etc are.

    Gotcha. I have just seen a bunch of cards on FUTHead, FUTBin, etc. How do the cards work?
  • octobercabbage
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Bought so far ....

    15 Xhaka 13-15 listing @ 29-35
    14 Sommer 12-13 listing @ 26-30
    10 Fraser 11-13 listing @ 23-25
    3 Yarmolenko 17-19 listing @ 39-42

    Anyone listing around the same price?

    All my Xhaka's are listing at 28-30, might bump a few up. Fraser at 19k

    How many Xhaka you got?
  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Bought so far ....

    15 Xhaka 13-15 listing @ 29-35
    14 Sommer 12-13 listing @ 26-30
    10 Fraser 11-13 listing @ 23-25
    3 Yarmolenko 17-19 listing @ 39-42

    Anyone listing around the same price?

    All my Xhaka's are listing at 28-30, might bump a few up. Fraser at 19k

    How many Xhaka you got?

    8
  • HeroBent
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Bought so far ....

    15 Xhaka 13-15 listing @ 29-35
    14 Sommer 12-13 listing @ 26-30
    10 Fraser 11-13 listing @ 23-25
    3 Yarmolenko 17-19 listing @ 39-42

    Anyone listing around the same price?

    All my Xhaka's are listing at 28-30, might bump a few up. Fraser at 19k

    Same for xhaka, sommer and fraser. Not bougth any yarmolenko. Gonna wait with him and hope he drops on releaseday.

    Also got a bunch of alvaro. Listing around 22-24.
  • octobercabbage
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    zzachzx wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Surfy wrote: »
    IF Cancelo up to 90k now for some reason
    That investment is too risky for my taste. If he gets a OTW that IF is going to go way down in value IMO.

    He's not getting a OTW. He's getting a Champions League card however

    How do those Champions League cards work? Doesn't every player in the CL get one?

    Not everyone, but most. Ronaldo isn't getting one for example but Messi, Suarez etc are.

    Gotcha. I have just seen a bunch of cards on FUTHead, FUTBin, etc. How do the cards work?

    Is that because Ronaldo getting Aan OTW?
  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    zzachzx wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Surfy wrote: »
    IF Cancelo up to 90k now for some reason
    That investment is too risky for my taste. If he gets a OTW that IF is going to go way down in value IMO.

    He's not getting a OTW. He's getting a Champions League card however

    How do those Champions League cards work? Doesn't every player in the CL get one?

    Not everyone, but most. Ronaldo isn't getting one for example but Messi, Suarez etc are.

    Gotcha. I have just seen a bunch of cards on FUTHead, FUTBin, etc. How do the cards work?

    Is that because Ronaldo getting Aan OTW?

    Asking the wrong person haha
  • octobercabbage
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Help/advice how do I upload pics using an i pad? Need to keep it simple please! Im usually on laptop but it’s fecked!
  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    edited September 2018
    Help/advice how do I upload pics using an i pad? Need to keep it simple please! Im usually on laptop but it’s fecked!

    postimage.org
  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    Managed to pick up a Koulibably for 106k :) Happy with that

    Anyone trying to flip him? What are you listing at?
  • NoqZ
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    How much are we listing xhaka for?
  • zzachzx
    4616 posts National Call-Up
    NoqZ wrote: »
    How much are we listing xhaka for?

    I think the general consensus is between 28k-32k
  • Surfy
    1131 posts Professional
    Surfy wrote: »
    IF Cancelo up to 90k now for some reason
    That investment is too risky for my taste. If he gets a OTW that IF is going to go way down in value IMO.

    He's not getting a OTW. He's getting a Champions League card however

    How can you say that so confidently?
  • NoqZ
    117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    zzachzx wrote: »
    NoqZ wrote: »
    How much are we listing xhaka for?

    I think the general consensus is between 28k-32k

    I want to list them 32k+ hopefully when he's out of pack and pl potm comes out he'll riseee
  • octobercabbage
    506 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anybody had a decent sale yet?
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Do we still think Xhaka and Sommer are decent investments at current prices or should I wait for TOTW2 now?
  • HeroBent
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Do we still think Xhaka and Sommer are decent investments at current prices or should I wait for TOTW2 now?

    Would wait until release on 25th. Migth be loads packed then.

  • MikeyP_FC
    12989 posts Has That Special Something
    What are you guys listing Angel at?
  • Jordanlippy
    272 posts Sunday League Hero
    First Angel gone at 17.5
  • Mmikey
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    What's everyone listing Pepe at?
  • RebelRob
    5236 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    What are you guys listing Angel at?

    I’ve got a couple at 18.5, a handful between 19-24 and one each at at 26 and 30.

    Also own sommer gone at 26 and rebought at 13.5
  • JpCkid21
    286 posts Sunday League Hero
    Hey guys, The ps4 forum for this topic is dead... do you guys think itll work much the same on ps4? I had great success doing it on xbox last year.
  • Oliver Powell
    1789 posts Play-Off Hero
    Mmikey wrote: »
    What's everyone listing Pepe at?

    17
  • Mmikey
    438 posts Sunday League Hero
    Mmikey wrote: »
    What's everyone listing Pepe at?

    17

    That's what I've got him at too. I reckon a lot will want him soon enough.
  • Finesse_4days
    7251 posts Big Money Move
    JpCkid21 wrote: »
    Hey guys, The ps4 forum for this topic is dead... do you guys think itll work much the same on ps4? I had great success doing it on xbox last year.
    it should do as even though they will be more cards on the market there will also be more lazy buyers
  • Finesse_4days
    7251 posts Big Money Move
    Are people getting many sales with xhaka and sommer at between 28k to 30k? As I thought 25k to 26k was a good price for them but I suppose they may rise a lot once Pl and Bundesliga Potm is released. Are we expecting Lucas Mouras Potm to be released on Friday or with the next potm?
  • HeroBent
    4648 posts National Call-Up
    No sales yet. Will come with time. Not that many lazy buyers out there yet.
  • Ravel - 7
    640 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Anyone picked up If Lozano if so what we listing @ do you think we would need to adjust come Friday?
  • Keano
    13432 posts Has That Special Something
    Got myself 4 Cancelos, anyone make a price they reckon he could rise too? could see him going to 150-170ish, maybe higher, but wondering if to keep these 4 or sell for a bit of profit & invest in an Icon, new to properly trying to trade but i've made 30-40k already whilst on lunch at work etc & still got these 4 & another 3-4 investments in place waiting for price range increases.
  • Reus
    22558 posts Club Captain
    Keano wrote: »
    Got myself 4 Cancelos, anyone make a price they reckon he could rise too? could see him going to 150-170ish, maybe higher, but wondering if to keep these 4 or sell for a bit of profit & invest in an Icon, new to properly trying to trade but i've made 30-40k already whilst on lunch at work etc & still got these 4 & another 3-4 investments in place waiting for price range increases.

    Depends if he gets an OTW or not
  • Keano
    13432 posts Has That Special Something
    Reus wrote: »
    Keano wrote: »
    Got myself 4 Cancelos, anyone make a price they reckon he could rise too? could see him going to 150-170ish, maybe higher, but wondering if to keep these 4 or sell for a bit of profit & invest in an Icon, new to properly trying to trade but i've made 30-40k already whilst on lunch at work etc & still got these 4 & another 3-4 investments in place waiting for price range increases.

    Depends if he gets an OTW or not

    So you think the safer option could be to invest in an Icon?? could be worth the risk to keep these, i'm on the fence 50/50 about it.... could be potentially big profit but also a risk if he does get OTW.
Sign In or Register to comment.