IF Trading Guide

Comments

  • jenksiee123
    24476 posts Club Captain
    edited September 2018
    What's everyone listing Alvaro at? Already sold one for 19k but think I'll up him
  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    lf2009 wrote: »
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Ok. Getting into this method again. Been a few FIFAs since last time. Sold a strakosha for 15k. What you buying xhaka at? 16.5 and below?

    I was getting xhaka gor 14.5k earlier on bid

    Nice. A bit worried about his pace, but everything else looks good.
  • BWild
    3758 posts National Call-Up
    I know he's a bad nationality, a 83 IF for 10k in serie a feels like a no brainer
  • Picked up 3 Sommer.

    That’s all my coins :#
  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    Sommer do look good Dan. Migth join you there.
  • Cloudio7
    2668 posts Fans' Favourite
    HeroBent wrote: »
    lf2009 wrote: »
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Ok. Getting into this method again. Been a few FIFAs since last time. Sold a strakosha for 15k. What you buying xhaka at? 16.5 and below?

    I was getting xhaka gor 14.5k earlier on bid

    Nice. A bit worried about his pace, but everything else looks good.

    I don't care about his pace: i just look at his 84 rating and i can already hear the sound of the coins once they'll drop the first League/Icon sbcs.
  • HeroBent wrote: »
    Sommer do look good Dan. Migth join you there.

    Under 14k seems good.

    Listing 26/27 ish!

    I haven’t spent any FP but might do next week I’ve just been flipping golds so far. Pretty easy!

  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Sommer do look good Dan. Migth join you there.

    Under 14k seems good.

    Listing 26/27 ish!

    I haven’t spent any FP but might do next week I’ve just been flipping golds so far. Pretty easy!

    Agree. Coin boost and flipping. Sommer is 84. Should rise above 30k in a few weeks imo.

    141njtg.jpg
  • RebelRob
    7064 posts Big Money Move
    First IF to go!

    Ive got them at a varying range up to about 35k but that was the lowest I have listed, I think I’ve got 2 or 3 at 18.5

    07_F3_F2_A1_0653_4460_988_B_4_AF540_DB51_FD.png
  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    Anyone buying yarmolenko?
  • MikeyP_FC
    14665 posts Has That Special Something
    edited February 2019
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Anyone buying yarmolenko?

    You still speak with Agent? He gonna play 19?




    BSgXsd
    Post edited by MikeyP_FC on
  • HeroBent
    4936 posts Big Money Move
    MikeyP_FC wrote: »
    HeroBent wrote: »
    Anyone buying yarmolenko?

    You still speak with Agent? He gonna play 19?

    Not heard from him in over a months time. He was very firm saying he would not play 19 then.

  • selb
    7383 posts League Winner
    Is IF Xhaka for 15ish is a good investment? When would the best time to sell be and what you guys listing for?
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Listing Xhaka for 28k-30k
  • selb
    7383 posts League Winner
    Thanks man, I'll stick mine at that too
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    xhaka or sommer ? can get about 8 or do i got for 4 each?
  • Whoman
    6051 posts Big Money Move
    azaarron wrote: »
    xhaka or sommer ? can get about 8 or do i got for 4 each?

    Personally i am a big fan of splitting between different players. Sure you might miss the occasional gold mine (especially in terms of SBC requirements), but on the other hand you never totally miss out and long term you spend a lot less time asking yourself those types of questions ;) Ever since last year i basically get 1-3 of most interesting ones i can afford rather than trying to identify that one card that'll be the "best" to get.
  • azaarron
    166 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Whoman wrote: »
    azaarron wrote: »
    xhaka or sommer ? can get about 8 or do i got for 4 each?

    Personally i am a big fan of splitting between different players. Sure you might miss the occasional gold mine (especially in terms of SBC requirements), but on the other hand you never totally miss out and long term you spend a lot less time asking yourself those types of questions ;) Ever since last year i basically get 1-3 of most interesting ones i can afford rather than trying to identify that one card that'll be the "best" to get.

    cheers mate just packed mertens and sold for 90k so can get on some informs will get 4 each and go for 8-12k profit
  • jonkero
    7026 posts Big Money Move
    Currently all in on Alvaro for 12.5 k each.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    jonkero wrote: »
    Currently all in on Alvaro for 12.5 k each.

    Picked up 8 for 12/13k each. Has good stats in popular league will 100% rise
  • jonkero
    7026 posts Big Money Move
    jonkero wrote: »
    Currently all in on Alvaro for 12.5 k each.

    Picked up 8 for 12/13k each. Has good stats in popular league will 100% rise

    Yup, can't lose on this one.
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Better investment, Werner or Koulibably? Surely the latter?
  • selb
    7383 posts League Winner
    What you guys listing Alvaro at then?
  • Cbfitness
    587 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    Anybody reckon if cancelo will rise ? Bought at 68 a piece and bought two
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    Cbfitness wrote: »
    Anybody reckon if cancelo will rise ? Bought at 68 a piece and bought two

    Yes, looks like IF Valencia from last FIFA. Could see him going up to 150K Maybe at the first or 2nd Weekend league depending on if he gets another IF
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    selb wrote: »
    What you guys listing Alvaro at then?

    34.5/35
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    Mark my words, IF Cancelo perfect link w Ronaldo will be used by all the pros.
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Mark my words, IF Cancelo perfect link w Ronaldo will be used by all the pros.

    Yep. All it takes is one MattHD video and he'll be extinct lol
  • zzachzx
    6279 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Mark my words, IF Cancelo perfect link w Ronaldo will be used by all the pros.

    Yep. All it takes is one MattHD video and he'll be extinct lol

    Lol MattHD still makes fifa videos? He's hilarious to watch because he has no idea what the hell he's talking about
  • NightmareNI
    1316 posts Professional
    zzachzx wrote: »
    zzachzx wrote: »
    Mark my words, IF Cancelo perfect link w Ronaldo will be used by all the pros.

    Yep. All it takes is one MattHD video and he'll be extinct lol

    Lol MattHD still makes fifa videos? He's hilarious to watch because he has no idea what the hell he's talking about

    Unfortunately yes :neutral:
Sign In or Register to comment.