The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Tintin80
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    Tintin80 wrote: »
    I lurked most of last year on this thread and made 9+ million. This year I want to help out and join the discussion, Let's keep it productive and on topic most of the time.

That's a lot. And great decision btw. :+1:
    Lizardo wrote: »
    Bookmarked...
    Let's give you the chance to prove what you worth :smiley::smiley:

Thanks to futsby!!! Have to give credit where credit is due.

giphy.gif
    caedite wrote: »
    @The_Great_Futsby Did you have an F. Scott Fitzgerald / DiCaprio themed wedding?

Not really, but a little bit. We just married on this castle:
    e2ac922cc1905d537db5a67b5eeba9a8.png

And we had a carriage, no oldtimer. :sweat_smile:

is that neufschweinstein castle??
  • Retro_G
    30441 posts National Team Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Really feeling more and more excited as the early access approaches and I can start building my coins up for real. This year I have a new strategy for fut, in order to have the most fun without spending too much time trading only. Have to keep the balance in my life too, I've started working full time after my studies now. That's the main reason I did not want to play fut this year. Oh well.

Anyone interested in my approach this fifa can read it below:

Gameplay:
    1) In fifa 17 I used to play every single WL 40 games, so much so that it totally burned me out. Last fifa I think overall I played not even 100 WL games in a year. Now that they changed it to 30 games and weekly player picks instead of monthly rewards I really want to play it again, maybe once every two or three weeks.

2) Last two fifa's I used to play 4312 for 95% of the time. It was just solid, allowed me to control possession and look for the gap. But it's also kind of boring now. This Fifa I want to change it to a formation with wingers, perhaps the one with one cdm and two cm's. I've been practicing skillmoves in the demo and I feel like I'm getting better at it.

Trading:
    1) No more sbc's, unless the discard value is 100% worth more than the players I put in. Sbc's are just a coin sink, I think most of you already knew that, took me a bit longer to come to that conclusion.

2) No more buying first or second IF's of players for my team, the difference is almost negligible, it's a gimmick really.

3) No more untradables, packs or sbc's.

4) Last year I had about 7 trading methods I was using consistently to make me coins. It worked, but it took up too much time. This year I will stick to 3 methods. One to do consistently by just re-listing during the day, one that will take some more time week by week and one that will make me coins in the long-term.

This is my ultimate team goal:
    goal_1.jpg

Will probably take me some time, but I'm patient! If I'm honest, I like the middle Ronaldo, Gullit and Vieira all better than their primes last fifa so I will stay away from those.

Sorry for the long post, just felt like sharing! What are you guys' goals, or what do you want to do different? ;)

That team will more than likely be meta, with one or two changes, probably Best at RW. Best of luck mate, would love something similar.

Thanks mate! Do you have an ultimate team goal ready?

Nope, not sure how much I'll play the game this year. I need to find the gameplay rewarding, before thinking about putting lots of time into building a dream team through trading.
  • Bernardof107
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Kondogbia is 14k atm.. Do you guys think he Will go UP?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    Kondogbia is 14k atm.. Do you guys think he Will go UP?

Don't know, only 82 rated and he's got the stats of a defensive midfielder but the workrates of an attacking midfielder with **** finishing. Imo 14K is already too much for Kondogbia.
  • Futfanatic
    13956 posts Has That Special Something
    So I started trading a bit from yesterday evening onwards, closing into 130k coins now! Really glad that I got transfermarket access like everyone else, last year it took weeks to unlock and I was starting to get coins late.
  • jonkero
    5756 posts Big Money Move
    So I started trading a bit from yesterday evening onwards, closing into 130k coins now! Really glad that I got transfermarket access like everyone else, last year it took weeks to unlock and I was starting to get coins late.

What methods you're using @Futfanatic?
  • gresh1978
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite

130k in two days!!! That's some going mate. Wish I knew what I was really doing on the market.
  • Packed Promes earlier on PS4 - when would be best to sell? Done the SBCs but struggle to snipe so looking more at investments this year.
  • Nervous_Nick
    5758 posts Big Money Move
    I put together 100k so far...mainly thanks to a few good pulls in the sbcs....Walker, O. Dembelè and Iniesta.
    Hardly anything moving in my transfer list...
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    Wombatman wrote: »
    Selling OP means selling 30+ cards of the same player @ the same time for like 10% more than lowest bin?

It means sell one card for a higher price than the actual worth of the card.

I lurked most of last year on this thread and made 9+ million. This year I want to help out and join the discussion, Let's keep it productive and on topic most of the time.

That's a lot. And great decision btw. :+1:
    Lizardo wrote: »
    Bookmarked...
    Let's give you the chance to prove what you worth :smiley::smiley:

Thanks to futsby!!! Have to give credit where credit is due.

giphy.gif
    caedite wrote: »
    @The_Great_Futsby Did you have an F. Scott Fitzgerald / DiCaprio themed wedding?

Not really, but a little bit. We just married on this castle:
    e2ac922cc1905d537db5a67b5eeba9a8.png

And we had a carriage, no oldtimer. :sweat_smile:

is that neufschweinstein castle??

No that's Neuschwanstein:
    6cb7616af4705c8b00ea7573d1548522.png
    It's a castle in Bavaria.

The other castle stands next to Wernigerode (Harz). :)
    Wombatman wrote: »
    Selling OP means selling 30+ cards of the same player @ the same time for like 10% more than lowest bin?

It means sell one card for a higher price than the actual worth of the card.

MrAVB wrote: »
    Packed Promes earlier on PS4 - when would be best to sell? Done the SBCs but struggle to snipe so looking more at investments this year.

I would wait. He could get a OTW and should rise if that happens.
  • Fifaplayer8188
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Should I sell Son and invest in Mertens? (Ps4)
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Futsby lad, what’s the best way to make decent profit when you already have healthy coinage (500-700k) ? Plough it all into week 1 IFs and wait for them to double? Icon flipping? (Risky??) ,
  • Futfanatic
    jonkero wrote: »

I tried flipping players, bronze pack methods, what worked was the futbin solution method. Its tougher now but plenty of sbc’s to work with.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Should I sell Son and invest in Mertens? (Ps4)

No Son is also a great investment imo.
    BRISTOL86 wrote: »
    Futsby lad, what’s the best way to make decent profit when you already have healthy coinage (500-700k) ? Plough it all into week 1 IFs and wait for them to double? Icon flipping? (Risky??) ,

I would think about a combination:

TOTW 1 IFs + Premier League NIFs of potential OTWS + op NIFs of potential TOTW2 players*

(*maybe sell this TOTW 2 investments before the announcement if they have already risen...)
  • AFC AJAX NR 1

I tried flipping players, bronze pack methods, what worked was the futbin solution method. Its tougher now but plenty of sbc’s to work with.

Does BPM works at this time in the game? My golds aren't even selling
  • Futfanatic

Does BPM works at this time in the game? My golds aren't even selling

Kinda.. its way too slow right now but it works.
  • jonkero
    5756 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Just invested my 120k in Alvaros for 12.5k each. Have a decent team to play rivals, currently already rank 1 so gives me 55k next week.

Hoping I'll have 250k withing 1 / 2 weeks to start otw trading. Buy after bad game and sell before match during hype is still the best method for me (and doesnt take too much time).

Fut rivals is a blessing though, playing matches during the week for nice rewards :)
  • NBCmuis
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I tried to buy Wilshere's for 500 each and sell for 600 but this is going way too slow. Anybody has a good player to do this with?
  • selb
    6801 posts Big Money Move
    NBCmuis wrote: »
    I tried to buy Wilshere's for 500 each and sell for 600 but this is going way too slow. Anybody has a good player to do this with?

Your profit margin is pitiful, that's why. You can try upping Wilsheres price or try a different player, pace always sells well
  • NBCmuis
    46 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I need to try another player then. Even with this profit margin the cards are selling too slow.
  • Novwait
    888 posts Semi-Pro
    edited September 2018
    NBCmuis wrote: »

tenor.gif?itemid=3990841

Use this: https://fifaforums.easports.com/en/discussion/408260/trading-with-golds-non-in-form-trading-low-coin-start/
  • Diddymow
    364 posts Sunday League Hero
    Still got those OTW Sanchez's in my trade pile thanks to your brilliant advice last year.
  • zzachzx
    4618 posts National Call-Up
    Diddymow wrote: »
    Still got those OTW Sanchez's in my trade pile thanks to your brilliant advice last year.

:joy:
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    edited September 2018
    Diddymow wrote: »

D. Sanchez? It's a miracle he didn't get any in forms considering how good a centerback he is.
  • Leon0713
    1807 posts Fans' Favourite
    Any players selling particularly well for you guys? My TP is 50% full but dunno who else to fill it with..
  • allenatore-first
    87 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Packed Salah.
    Good to hold? Or sell and re-invest?
  • Futfanatic
    edited September 2018
    Who else of you guys is going full 0 fifa points this fifa? Last year I did 24k fp at the start, I did not have transfermarket access at the start so I wanted to catch up. This year I don’t need any FP, already have my starting capital and my starter team. Almost regretting buying the ultimate edition, the standard would have been enough. But at least I’ll get to play earlier!
  • I've been Virgil Van Dijking people for the last two days.
    Buying for 78/79k then selling for 90k.
    Oh well, now that cats out of the bag I'll find another player to flip.
  • Gorda
    3447 posts National Call-Up
    Who else of you guys is going full 0 fifa points this fifa? Last year I did 24k fp at the start, I did not have transfermarket access at the start so I wanted to catch up. This year I don’t need any FP, already have my starting capital and my starter team. Almost regretting buying the ultimate edition, the standard would have been enough. But at least I’ll get to play earlier!
    me, i Did preorder though. I think its pretty easy to get a good team with trading dont need FIFA points.