ea stand your ground hold strong youve done a good job

deang07
8261 posts League Winner

the game is an upgrade and a step foward period.

there are more positives this yr than there was pre patch 18 and everyone cried for the whole yr after that was patched.
we dont want 18 or 17 again.

there will be whingers and cryers regardless of a patch b4 or after so please stick with your guns and ignore leave it as it is .

18 was not great but was in its best state b4 patches.
the majority of patches made more worse than fix stuff.

ppl need weeks to adapt ffs not days .
im still not great at it but im enjoying that its a harder proccess its more rewarding that way passing shooting and other things should not be easy.

hold strong 19 is the best youve produced since ps3.

Comments

• delpieroalex
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Its not like the developers will actually look at the comments will they?
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    Its not like the developers will actually look at the comments will they?

if idiots keep ranting its poor for a patch its only right some of us real footie fans stand up for the game
  • mdizzl3
    12417 posts Has That Special Something
    What are the cringey YouTubers saying about FIFA 19?
  • Nehemiah
    627 posts An Exciting Prospect
    mdizzl3 wrote: »

They are saying the game is unplayable because the “quick unpredictable attacks” aren’t effective anymore. In other words they can’t ping pong and they are salty.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner

not seen much tbh but from what i see the pack boys i.e castro, bateson, matt ect are pretty happy with it.
    few of the pros arnt tho but thats expected seeing as the game is harder :D :D
  • boomtw3
    350 posts Sunday League Hero
    It will won't last long. EA will patch it up. After they got their target sales.
  • mihain247
    1422 posts Play-Off Hero
    I agree with op
  • Lashley
    494 posts An Exciting Prospect
    I agree, OP. My favourite FIFA game for a long time. Casual kid type player will absolutely despise it.

EA will patch it.
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    I complete agree with the OP!

FIFA 19 is the most immersive football experience we’ve had with FIFA, and 19 is by far the biggest improvement we’ve seen in the last 3 years. EA did an awesome job at making the gameplay skillful and it’s far more rewarding when you do good now.

It’s quite sad watching youtubers being salty because they can’t ping pong pass around just by spamming the pass button like last year. Now they have to think football, which imo is much more fun.

If some people like to play fast football it’s still possible, but now it’s much more realistic.
    Set up the team with fast players and suit the CT for counter attack. It’s still very much possible.

It just takes some skills and thought now.

EPIC gameplay imho. Very balanced.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner
    glad not everyone is so negative just because its diff and harder.
  • Mrhey31
    1354 posts Professional
    Loved the game last year pre patch. Hate it now. Cant get along, but hey thats a good thing.. now i get to spend my weekends doing what really cares.. So EA great job! Keep up the good work and get us all to a different game.
  • Blarix
    20838 posts Club Captain
    I agree.

Out are the days of blind ping pong passes, and low driven after two passes to bypass the whole pitch.

Good riddance. Ea keep up the good work.
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    Fix players taking shots with inside of their foot instead of outside and the completely obvious kickoff boost
  • mdizzl3
    deang07 wrote: »

not seen much tbh but from what i see the pack boys i.e castro, bateson, matt ect are pretty happy with it.

@deang07 thanks for the response. I hope these chumps don't end up ruining it for others. Any negativity from.these guys will spread fast.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner

@deang07 thanks for the response. I hope these chumps don't end up ruining it for others. Any negativity from.these guys will spread fast.

this is my fear.
    do ea listen to us or the pros lol.
    the pros live off taking advantage of flaws , live off low driven , off 180 blind passes and so on .

they are obv gr8 players and could adapt and be the best again in 19 but because its a bigger learning curve this yr imo they are moaning because they are scared they wont be as good because its harder to play.
  • mdizzl3

this is my fear.
    the pros live off taking advantage of flaws , live off low driven , off 180 blind passes and so on .

they are obv gr8 players and could adapt and be the best again in 19 but because its a bigger learning curve this yr imo they are moaning because they are scared they wont be as good because its harder to play.

I think this year it is evident that they do listen to the community as a number of changes that were asked for have been made.

That being said, I think it needs to be a lot of noise to be heard, taken seriously and then acted upon. From what I have seen so far, it's mostly positive on twitter & the forums. I am more optimistic than ever.
  • selb
    6654 posts Big Money Move
    I'm hoping you're right man, I really want the ping pong days gone
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    edited September 2018
    I have never said a good word about EA before.I have a origin premier access so I have my hands on fifa 19 since 20/09.It looks like a football,it feels like a football and you have to play it like a football.It's unbelievable that this game has been developed by EA.It's a very good game so far and please don't kill it with next patches!
  • Navraat
    3511 posts National Call-Up
    andreens wrote: »
    I have never said a good word about EA before.I have a origin premier access so I have my hands on fifa 19 since 20/09.It looks like a football,it feels like a football and you have to play it like a football.It's unbelievable that this game has been developed by EA.It's a very good game so far and please don't kill it with next patches!

seen this cycle the last 4 years :D
  • Pughy30
    26259 posts Player of the Year
    Aren't corners still stupidly broken they still have stuff they need fixing
  • mdizzl3
    Navraat wrote: »

I haven't. FIFA 18 was alright early on. 16 & 17 were trash for me. 19 is spot on (only played demo)
  • andreens
    659 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Navraat wrote: »

We can only hope that this time will be different.It is evident that they have invested a lot of work to make this game a truly different one.
  • CharlieC
    6738 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    Ive said it before and I’ll say it again, people arent whingers because they don’t like this style of game, they merely like a different type of game, faster and more arcadey.

The community is almost split 50/50 on type of game they like, this is why I think it’s good that the game is totally different to 18 because those that like the arcade style can carry on playing that if they prefer it. The worst thing EA could do is to patch this game to make it like 18.

Yes you have some who are trying to earn a living doing it and they will just have to adapt because that’s what a true professional does when faced with challenges. The rest of us have a choice.
  • deang07
    8261 posts League Winner

this is my fear.

I think this year it is evident that they do listen to the community as a number of changes that were asked for have been made.

That being said, I think it needs to be a lot of noise to be heard, taken seriously and then acted upon. From what I have seen so far, it's mostly positive on twitter & the forums. I am more optimistic than ever.

agreed, that with the fact they said they are listening to no early patches hopefully it gives more ppl time to adapt first even some of the ones who are not sure yet will hopefully promote more positivity.

• Gooner93
    334 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018
    You guys must be playing a different game to me. All i get is 90 minutes of my tackles bouncing back to the opponent, you literally can't tackle players except in the box and then its a cheap pen. Just a shield fest. Rebounds and kick off goals are still rife. The only good thing is pace nerf, but its literally made it irrelevant lol
  • Wi1son73
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Gooner93 wrote: »
    You guys must be playing a different game to me. All i get is 90 minutes of my tackles bouncing back to the opponent, you literally can't tackle players except in the box and then its a cheap pen. Just a shield fest. Rebounds and kick off goals are still rife. The only good thing is pace nerf, but its literally made it irrelevant lol

Yup 💯 agree mate...
    watch this space, the same people shouting how good it is blah blah will soon be back posting about the same stuff you/I’m moaning about.
    ATM these players are obviously playing very weak opponents and once they get higher up and the BS kicks in, then watch out for them.
    I played squad battles and had it fairly easy, wow I won 11-0, played it on legendary and the BS kicks in..!!
  • Benja190782
    1418 posts Play-Off Hero
    I’m so happy the ugly ping pong passing is gone. And I’m even more excited about I’m not the only one!

Passing is finally skillbased and gameplay in general is so much more rewarding, satisfying and fun compared to 18 it’s nuts!

I seriously can’t believe that EA hit this sweetspot of balanced gameplay spot on!

Defending was already manual and now attacking is also. Build up play matters more than ever, but you can still hit that counter attack so sweat. The balance is pure joy, so so beautiful.

THIS is football.

Watch this space. The negative people will also see how beautiful football can be when they get the hang of it in a month or so.

Thank you EA and please dont ruin this EPIC football experience we have now with FIFA 19.
  • I’m so happy the ugly ping pong passing is gone. And I’m even more excited about I’m not the only one!

Passing is finally skillbased and gameplay in general is so much more rewarding, satisfying and fun compared to 18 it’s nuts!

I seriously can’t believe that EA hit this sweetspot of balanced gameplay spot on!

Defending was already manual and now attacking is also. Build up play matters more than ever, but you can still hit that counter attack so sweat. The balance is pure joy, so so beautiful.

THIS is football.

Watch this space. The negative people will also see how beautiful football can be when they get the hang of it in a month or so.

Thank you EA and please dont ruin this EPIC football experience we have now with FIFA 19.

Christ your tongue is pretty far up their backsides ain't it
  • Pughy30
    26259 posts Player of the Year
    I’m so happy the ugly ping pong passing is gone. And I’m even more excited about I’m not the only one!

THIS is football.

Corners and inside the boot shooting is still broken calm down ffs you act like this games a masterpiece :D
  • Wi1son73
    2260 posts Fans' Favourite
    Rose tint glasses too.. Got to lol at these people who think everyone that hates 19 is just a causal ping pong 180 blind passer,..!!