Anyone on xbox tonight?

hoban95
49140 posts FIFA Cover Star
Just playing a few games with @Grigi123 (I believe he still posts on here) and wondering if people want to join our party or even fancy a friendly game?

Comments

• hoban95
    http%3A%2F%2Fmashable.com%2Fwp-content%2Fgallery%2Fawkward%2Fjustin-timerlake.gif
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    I'd be up for it any other night. But my FIFA session is massively done and finished now. Been playing for way too long today :D
  • hoban95
    Smh poor sport ;)
  • Orison
    48727 posts FIFA Cover Star
    One day I'm gonna please y'all with my German accent :trollface:
  • Pikachu
    8684 posts League Winner
    You joined my party and then left it fam.
  • hoban95
    Orison wrote: »

That would be very nice if you could tonight. Or maybe you just can't handle your drink? @Orison :trollface:
  • hoban95
    Pikachu wrote: »

I heard more voices than in the sixth sense. May have to join again in a bit though.
  • Pikachu
    8684 posts League Winner
    hoban95 wrote: »

I heard more voices than in the sixth sense. May have to join again in a bit though.

Yeah, was about 10 of us tbf, I’m not at my Xbox right at this second though.
  • Orison

That would be very nice if you could tonight. Or maybe you just can't handle your drink? @Orison :trollface:

When a German counts his beers everything below 5 gets rounded off to 0 :trollface:

Visiting my parents and don't have a headset here tho :#

I can give you a friendly at some point in the next few days, with how bad I am you probably even got a decent chance of smashing me.
  • hoban95

Give me 20 mins and i'll be back @Pikachu
  • hoban95

When a German counts his beers everything below 5 gets rounded off to 0 :trollface:

I can give you a friendly at some point in the next few days, with how bad I am you probably even got a decent chance of smashing me.

I'd drink you under the table and leave you slobbering for a donner. :trollface:

You could be at your all time worse and i still wouldn't be able to beat you.
  • Orison

I'd drink you under the table and leave you slobbering for a donner. :trollface:

Lol. The only thing that would get me under the table is some of the stuff you English people call food. When it comes to drinking us Germans ain't getting topped.

And you haven't seen me play Fifa 19 if you think that, can't hit open nets basically.
  • Pikachu
    8684 posts League Winner

Give me 20 mins and i'll be back @Pikachu

I’ll be back in about 10 minutes.
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21084 posts Club Captain
    Team you rocking @hoban95
  • hoban95

Lol. The only thing that would get me under the table is some of the stuff you English people call food. When it comes to drinking us Germans ain't getting topped.

And you haven't seen me play Fifa 19 if you think that, can't hit open nets basically.

Please, you wouldn't last a proper London night out B)

Mate im terrible at this game ahaha
  • Orison

Yeah, wouldn't last, because I would fall asleep due to pure boredom :trollface:
  • hoban95
    edited September 2018

15ead683204a3e391cae776595d60af0.png

@ORANGEeffect05
  • hoban95

Yeah, wouldn't last, because I would fall asleep due to pure boredom :trollface:

Not my fault you are a lightweight :joy: :trollface:
  • ORANGEeffect05
    21084 posts Club Captain

@ORANGEeffect05

Looks class, loving Allan
  • hoban95

@ORANGEeffect05

Looks class, loving Allan

Allan is naughty
  • Orison

More like not my fault you would be horrible company being done after 30mins :trollface:
  • hoban95

More like not my fault you would be horrible company being done after 30mins :trollface:

giphy.gif[img][/img]
  • Orison

giphy.gif[img][/img]

Half a drink and he lost his ability to post clean gifs
    5d5a1d6447d6b079162f8f9404f72704.png
  • hoban95
    Anyone on for a christmas session? :smirk: