No Online Champions League?

vk45
117 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seriously? Why? Why is it not possible to play a tournament or a friendly UCL online game like in WC DLC?
Is it really only limited to offline and FUT?

Comments

• No changes to Co-Op and No changes to Online Friendlies. EA wants you to end in a draw with your friend... Ending in PK's would mean that someone has to win and someone has to lose and that isn't very friendly is it???
  • Was hoping they put it online mode like fifa world cup would have been qaulity.
  • china2991
    113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    yup lol they completely overhyped the game with the champions league yet it's just an offline mode that pretty much nobody will play tbh. It's pure an utter laziness that they cannot even be bothered to implement an online cup competition just like the World cup 2010. Alot of people seem convinved that this game has been a good effort by EA, All i see is that barely anything has changed from 18, Pretty sure they said something along the lines of the CL being introduced was a big addition yet as said, They have done nothing with it basically just re skinned create a tournament lol.
  • silencer747
    183 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    china2991 wrote: »
    Pretty sure they said something along the lines of the CL being introduced was a big addition

Big in the cost of the licence yes, no more money left to develop anything with it...

I atleast thought weekend league would be CL themed but I fear it won't be so...
  • AeolianVII
    92 posts Park Captain
    They dont care at all about the game outside FUT.Especialy for seasons.They are untouched so many years.Its a real shame they didnt implement UCL in normal online mode.Its a shame they havent even try to make subtle changes that would keep us interested.Such as a tournament where you register your team and keep records fatigue and cards for example.They can do so many things but they only care about FUT...