The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• Currieman
    4953 posts National Call-Up
    Just finished Hybrid Nations and got Sterling, Gimenez, Allan and Di Maria as the best.

This is on PS4 btw. Question for the smart people on here. I'm gonna keep the players I think will go up when the full game is out like Sterling, Allan etc. but would you sell the "average" value players like Stones (1900c), Savic (1200c), Kepa (2300c) etc. now or wait until full release for all of them?
  • ColeWorld
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    Sell them and buy Depay or so
  • Gabbalala
    3218 posts National Call-Up
    So I can do the Hybird Masters squad with 5 players I already own and 6 I need to buy, but it says the chem is only 71 and there's only 2 position changes I can do...Surely I won't hit the 86 required chem with loyalty for all 11?

I think I'm just being **** and had the same brain fart last year but wtf is up?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
    Gabbalala wrote: »
    So I can do the Hybird Masters squad with 5 players I already own and 6 I need to buy, but it says the chem is only 71 and there's only 2 position changes I can do...Surely I won't hit the 86 required chem with loyalty for all 11?

I think I'm just being **** and had the same brain fart last year but wtf is up?

Can obviously get another orange/green link somewhere
  • Gabbalala
    3218 posts National Call-Up

Could you please 'obviously' point it out for me..?

b168352e-b6f4-4549-8d06-a4d4fc9178a4.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=AVkxZgkeqV7vHBhntuuQY3S7%2BQRlUcvQNtxyI%2BYYe3c%3D
  • WFCBagnall
    70496 posts Moderator

Could you please 'obviously' point it out for me..?

b168352e-b6f4-4549-8d06-a4d4fc9178a4.PNG?sv=2015-12-11&sr=b&si=DefaultAccess&sig=AVkxZgkeqV7vHBhntuuQY3S7%2BQRlUcvQNtxyI%2BYYe3c%3D

Cb LM perfect chem and a keeper that links to the ccb on 6 chem maybe
  • Hollandman
    2382 posts Fans' Favourite
    So with 10k the best Sbc is it takes eight?
  • ColeWorld
    10490 posts Has That Special Something
    Still no leagues ffs

• Dan is Clutch
    25050 posts Player of the Year
    Don't get why they didn't release league sbcs yet. Watch them not even bother this year.
  • TOMMYxCOOPER
    4015 posts National Call-Up
    completed one of the nations..got coutinho in the rare mega..i ll take it
  • WFCBagnall
    70496 posts Moderator
    Booo
  • Currieman
    Hollandman wrote: »
    So with 10k the best Sbc is it takes eight?

Yes definitely.
  • SCRPTZ
    139 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is the Hybrid Leagues worth doing? Done Nations and packed nothing unfortunately
  • chaser2k15
    13508 posts Has That Special Something
    SCRPTZ wrote: »
    Is the Hybrid Leagues worth doing? Done Nations and packed nothing unfortunately

Yes but it gets a bit pricey when you build the 11 league one.Don't pick brazil like i did. :D
  • Hicksy2011
    13121 posts Has That Special Something
    Yeh think France cost me about 25k
    Done hybrid nations and hybrid leagues and managed to turn 25k into 50k in the process
    Packed Bernard x2, Shaqiri, Josh King etc, so many cards going for a decent price at this stage of the game
  • chaser2k15
    13508 posts Has That Special Something
    7 gold upgrades got me these:

2193548e7aacc63cb680ca6f1439f51b.png
  • Currieman
    edited September 2018
    Just started the Hybrid Leagues and did Rare Fives to start. Had to spend 3k to complete it so was fearing the pack might not be amazing and I wouldn't even break even. Then out pops IF Angel! First IF of 19 and more profit! Not that I'm selling him.
  • Mike
    10006 posts Has That Special Something
    About my 7th or 8th upgrade pack
    7ec123b62f.png
  • TheMenezLover
    1781 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yo, is this a good time to complete the advanced SBCs or should I wait a couple weeks/months? I can't remember the prices last year
  • JR
    8064 posts League Winner
    Don't get why they didn't release league sbcs yet. Watch them not even bother this year.

When did they first come out on 18?
  • JR
    8064 posts League Winner
    chaser2k15 wrote: »
    7 gold upgrades got me these:

2193548e7aacc63cb680ca6f1439f51b.png

Very lucky, I’ve done 10 and I’ve not even had a board
  • iitalic
    1747 posts Play-Off Hero
    Yo, is this a good time to complete the advanced SBCs or should I wait a couple weeks/months? I can't remember the prices last year

I did all 3 and packed isco, neuer, Douglas costa,and inform xhaka as main pulls. Was definetly worth it for me
  • LosBlancos
    1021 posts Professional
    Is loyalty glitch where you just quit the single season game when you get in and go back to FUT, or do you close the FIFA game app when you get into a single season game then load back up?
  • Andy99TradeZ
    14060 posts Has That Special Something
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Is loyalty glitch where you just quit the single season game when you get in and go back to FUT, or do you close the FIFA game app when you get into a single season game then load back up?

Quickest way is to enter a single player season game and then quit after a minute.

Does waste a contract and give a loss on record though.
  • therealmerk33
    1689 posts Play-Off Hero

Close the game/relaunch and it doesn’t hurt your record

• LosBlancos
    1021 posts Professional

Quickest way is to enter a single player season game and then quit after a minute.

Does waste a contract and give a loss on record though.

Perfect cheers
  • jenksiee123
    21489 posts Club Captain
    Alexis and Ricardo Pereira from the 50k. Solid.
  • Th3 UK Smurf
    2684 posts Fans' Favourite
    Completed hybrid nations and didn’t even pack a board player :lol: deflated to carry on now haha!
  • WFCBagnall
    70496 posts Moderator
    JR wrote: »

When did they first come out on 18?

On access release
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move
    edited September 2018
    sitting on 30k right now and my cheap starter teams, worth doing the Hybrid? futbin saying 27k cost. dont want to get eff all and be back at like 5k coins :D

update did the takes eight sbc and best was susaeta :(
    Post edited by kfcbucket21 on