The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• SuperRob
    1579 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad this thread is back
  • veltok
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Guys, Hunter for 2k in PS4 is a good investiment? Are we waiting for them to become extinct again?
  • @The_Great_Futsby
    Should I do the advanced SBC on web app? I am on PS4
  • AnnoyedNoid
    312 posts Sunday League Hero
    pekkaa88 wrote: »
    Will there be league SBCs this year? might just start buying chinese league silvers, as it might be quite popular if the SBC player is for example Hulk..

I've bet every coin I've made on this (only 80k off the SBCs). If I fail, I'm not buying the game. If the CSL is the first league SBC with Hulk, I'll see how much I make before deciding whether to buy the game.

I figure the CSL has to be a pretty good chance for the first league SBC (if they're doing them).
  • OZero
    5543 posts Big Money Move
    I am new to this thread lol
    Just wonder why is squad fitness a sell now? Some are going for as low as 200 and I think it would jump up to at least 500 during the first weekend?
  • BeefyRabouter
    1364 posts Professional
    How does one determine if A player gets A otw? Theres so many choices...
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    13091 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    Bought 84 D. Sanchez for 16.5K, good buy?
  • Fifaplayer8188
    97 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I packed Immobile in my daily gift. Should I sell or keep him? Looks like a beastly player this year
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    47902 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Moin futsby
  • apfelmus_maCHer1
    Neckabob wrote: »
    So annoying to snipe in web app :D

This lol

• jonkero
    5740 posts Big Money Move

Seems like the new Bailly to me. Probably will be the most used premier league cb this year so yes think that's a good buy
  • Moin futsby

Moin moin :smiley:
  • apfelmus_maCHer1

Think so
  • Murf1985
    430 posts Sunday League Hero
    Buying premier league golds for 300 coins and selling for 400 is a veeerrryyy slow way of making coins.
  • Flamstead
    2863 posts Fans' Favourite

Yes. Bailly hit 50k last year a few weeks in, I expect Sanchez to do the same.
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    Do we expect Rabiot to rise much?

83 rated, good workrates and height, decent pace and stats allround, strong link to Neymar and perfect link to Mbappe.
  • Futfanatic
    13947 posts Has That Special Something
    Really feeling more and more excited as the early access approaches and I can start building my coins up for real. This year I have a new strategy for fut, in order to have the most fun without spending too much time trading only. Have to keep the balance in my life too, I've started working full time after my studies now. That's the main reason I did not want to play fut this year. Oh well.

Anyone interested in my approach this fifa can read it below:

Gameplay:
    1) In fifa 17 I used to play every single WL 40 games, so much so that it totally burned me out. Last fifa I think overall I played not even 100 WL games in a year. Now that they changed it to 30 games and weekly player picks instead of monthly rewards I really want to play it again, maybe once every two or three weeks.

2) Last two fifa's I used to play 4312 for 95% of the time. It was just solid, allowed me to control possession and look for the gap. But it's also kind of boring now. This Fifa I want to change it to a formation with wingers, perhaps the one with one cdm and two cm's. I've been practicing skillmoves in the demo and I feel like I'm getting better at it.

Trading:
    1) No more sbc's, unless the discard value is 100% worth more than the players I put in. Sbc's are just a coin sink, I think most of you already knew that, took me a bit longer to come to that conclusion.

2) No more buying first or second IF's of players for my team, the difference is almost negligible, it's a gimmick really.

3) No more untradables, packs or sbc's.

4) Last year I had about 7 trading methods I was using consistently to make me coins. It worked, but it took up too much time. This year I will stick to 3 methods. One to do consistently by just re-listing during the day, one that will take some more time week by week and one that will make me coins in the long-term.

This is my ultimate team goal:
    goal_1.jpg

Will probably take me some time, but I'm patient! If I'm honest, I like the middle Ronaldo, Gullit and Vieira all better than their primes last fifa so I will stay away from those.

Sorry for the long post, just felt like sharing! What are you guys' goals, or what do you want to do different? ;)

• selb
    6801 posts Big Money Move
    How do you guys foresee Freds price going? Obviously I'm sure it'll rise when the games released but do you think it's worth picking some up at 17k?
  • AFC AJAX NR 1
    selb wrote: »
    How do you guys foresee Freds price going? Obviously I'm sure it'll rise when the games released but do you think it's worth picking some up at 17k?

Difficult to say, he’s only 82 rated I believe so 17K is already a steep price, do expect him to rise due to OTW, but he might also crash quite quickly after that.
  • Retro_G
    30432 posts National Team Captain
    Futfanatic wrote: »
    Really feeling more and more excited as the early access approaches and I can start building my coins up for real. This year I have a new strategy for fut, in order to have the most fun without spending too much time trading only. Have to keep the balance in my life too, I've started working full time after my studies now. That's the main reason I did not want to play fut this year. Oh well.

Gameplay:
    1) In fifa 17 I used to play every single WL 40 games, so much so that it totally burned me out. Last fifa I think overall I played not even 100 WL games in a year. Now that they changed it to 30 games and weekly player picks instead of monthly rewards I really want to play it again, maybe once every two or three weeks.

2) Last two fifa's I used to play 4312 for 95% of the time. It was just solid, allowed me to control possession and look for the gap. But it's also kind of boring now. This Fifa I want to change it to a formation with wingers, perhaps the one with one cdm and two cm's. I've been practicing skillmoves in the demo and I feel like I'm getting better at it.

Trading:
    1) No more sbc's, unless the discard value is 100% worth more than the players I put in. Sbc's are just a coin sink, I think most of you already knew that, took me a bit longer to come to that conclusion.

2) No more buying first or second IF's of players for my team, the difference is almost negligible, it's a gimmick really.

4) Last year I had about 7 trading methods I was using consistently to make me coins. It worked, but it took up too much time. This year I will stick to 3 methods. One to do consistently by just re-listing during the day, one that will take some more time week by week and one that will make me coins in the long-term.

goal_1.jpg

Will probably take me some time, but I'm patient! If I'm honest, I like the middle Ronaldo, Gullit and Vieira all better than their primes last fifa so I will stay away from those.

Sorry for the long post, just felt like sharing! What are you guys' goals, or what do you want to do different? ;)

That team will more than likely be meta, with one or two changes, probably Best at RW. Best of luck mate, would love something similar.
  • KRANG00
    1793 posts Play-Off Hero
    Glad to see this back :)<3

Well if everyone is getting in the mix again, its time to get Fifa ordered!
  • lucas
    4944 posts Big Money Move
    Time to pick up the fight against ea again
  • jorgend
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Goretzka 22k on web app now, good investment? What price will he rise to when OTW comes out? He will most likely be included as one of the biggest transfers in Bundesliga.
  • Koolfashion
    2687 posts Fans' Favourite
    jorgend wrote: »
    Goretzka 22k on web app now, good investment? What price will he rise to when OTW comes out? He will most likely be included as one of the biggest transfers in Bundesliga.

He will be included. No one knows how much he will cost later. If you want to learn investing. Just invest. Sometimes you will lose coins, but you will know more about the market.
  • Futfanatic
    13947 posts Has That Special Something
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Futfanatic wrote: »

Gameplay:

Trading:

goal_1.jpg

That team will more than likely be meta, with one or two changes, probably Best at RW. Best of luck mate, would love something similar.

Thanks mate! Do you have an ultimate team goal ready?
  • jorgend
    181 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    jorgend wrote: »

He will be included. No one knows how much he will cost later. If you want to learn investing. Just invest. Sometimes you will lose coins, but you will know more about the market.

Thanks man, I do already know alot about trading and the market btw, followed this thread throughout last FIFA, just never commented that much. I was thinking in more speculative terms, like "what do you guys think he will rise to?" More of a hypothetical question. Thanks for the answer anyways:)
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Lucas23 wrote: »
    @The_Great_Futsby
    Should I do the advanced SBC on web app? I am on PS4

I would do it if you have enough coins. :)

Yes :+1:
    Moin futsby

Guten Morgen Apfel :)

• Pughy30
    26373 posts Player of the Year
    Seeing so many people asking "will x player go up", in previous years pretty much every single card will go up in price so you can't really lose money when building your team now
  • Selling OP means selling 30+ cards of the same player @ the same time for like 10% more than lowest bin?