The Squad Building Challenges *I LOVE LEAGUE SBCS* Appreciation Thread *IT'S SEPTEMBER!* 🦖🏀🦎 🌫⛅

Comments

• BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    Cheers dude.

Cheap ways to do any of the League & Nation hybrid please chaps? I swear I waste so many coins where I'm so bad at planning them and end up paying way over the odds for stuff as I get frustrated and can't be bothered to rework them :joy:
  • Dan is Clutch
    24992 posts Player of the Year
    Skittles67 wrote: »
    Does loyalty glitch still work?

Yes.
  • BrentfordFC
    12036 posts Has That Special Something
    CeeQue wrote: »
    Did anyone find League SBC's cheap to do on the web app as opposed to the other starte SBC's?

Thinking about doing the Leagues SBC 1st this year.

Championship was easy profit.
  • solnasolna08
    1785 posts Play-Off Hero
    b030a7d6961f8b365e9405f774810861.png

did some of them, save the packs for the otw cards?
  • SKhan31
    1029 posts Professional
    Got Nainggolan and Valencia in a 45k pack from It Takes Eight.
  • hoban95
    49053 posts FIFA Cover Star
    Did the hybrid leagues selection. Best was Promes and Mata.
  • LosBlancos
    1018 posts Professional
    Any sites have SBC examples up? It helps to have an idea of where links should be, not worried about buying particular players in the squad pics.
  • hoban95
    49053 posts FIFA Cover Star
    LosBlancos wrote: »
    Any sites have SBC examples up? It helps to have an idea of where links should be, not worried about buying particular players in the squad pics.

Futbin.
  • Crazy Creaky Jr
    2737 posts Fans' Favourite
    These sbcs are horrible for me...
  • LosBlancos
    1018 posts Professional

Willian/Benatia in one mega pack just now.
  • vneklw
    2391 posts Fans' Favourite
    Don’t think I can be bothered to complete these until I can get on console again. Doing SBC’s on the web app and companion app is awful.
  • Dan is Clutch
    24992 posts Player of the Year
    Need more SBC’s. League SBC’s tomorrow please EA.
  • WFCBagnall
    70287 posts Moderator
    Alli and If Lozano from a 55k pack

Love it
  • therealmerk33
    1687 posts Play-Off Hero

I’m with you bro, one board (strootman) from all the hybrid nation and hybrid league ones. Only pull over 3k was Hulk.
  • ColeWorld
    10402 posts Has That Special Something
    Need more SBC’s. League SBC’s tomorrow please EA.

• Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    WFCBagnall wrote: »
    Alli and If Lozano from a 55k pack

Love it

Mod luck nice and early
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    I've completed all SBC'S for minimal spend each time. Think the most it cost me was the last for hybrid league and nations at about 13k. If anyone wants the solutions I used just let me know.
  • Menloh
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    I've completed all SBC'S for minimal spend each time. Think the most it cost me was the last for hybrid league and nations at about 13k. If anyone wants the solutions I used just let me know.

I would like to use them, or at least for inspiration;)
  • Finesse_4days
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    Hybrid nations was well worth doing I got Depay, Rudiger and Di maria and a draft token and loads of players who will sell for a decent amount + loads of consumables.
  • ChrisDotGaming
    1220 posts Professional
    Menloh wrote: »

Which ones you need?
  • Campino
    27124 posts Player of the Year
    Sterling
    Hamsik
    Bailly

Loads of 10-20k coins for the SBC jobbies. Around 200k up
  • JR
    8061 posts League Winner
    Done them all apart from hybrid league and nations and packed nothing good
  • Finesse_4days
    7176 posts Big Money Move
    JR wrote: »

they are the best ones to do
  • JR
    8061 posts League Winner
    edited September 2018
    JR wrote: »

they are the best ones to do

I’ve done hybrid league and hybrid nation just not league and nation hybrid I meant, anyone got squads for them?
  • glennuk1
    96 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Is it just me or are some of the starter ones (Specifically Let's Keep Going) ridiculous this year (there is only one german Striker in EFL 3) for the Brick Slots. The correct position requires a RF and LF so they are all over the top expensive (along with the position change cards)
  • @WFCBagnall mind if I create a thread for Marquee Matchups Predictions to keep it separate and stop it getting lost in the shuffle of this thread?
  • Xtrem3 Poptarts
    6876 posts Big Money Move
    @WFCBagnall mind if I create a thread for Marquee Matchups Predictions to keep it separate and stop it getting lost in the shuffle of this thread?

Do it mate.
    Ask for forgiveness, not permission :shift:
  • BRISTOL86
    8954 posts League Winner
    glennuk1 wrote: »
    Is it just me or are some of the starter ones (Specifically Let's Keep Going) ridiculous this year (there is only one german Striker in EFL 3) for the Brick Slots. The correct position requires a RF and LF so they are all over the top expensive (along with the position change cards)

Any German striker works in brick slots and you get given the position change cards for the next one when you complete it, if it’s the one I’m thinking of.
  • kfcbucket21
    6075 posts Big Money Move

I'd like to know as well :)
  • Menloh
    304 posts Sunday League Hero
    Menloh wrote: »

Which ones you need?

The last one from the nations