The Great Futsby -Tradingguide- "Reading this thread is a good investment, old sport!"

Comments

• Traphouse420
    100 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    would it be worth selling Firmino now at 25k or holding on to him as his price might rise?

player prices like felipe, pizzi 83 rated in Nos league are worth around 1k, would it be worth picking few of those up and selling them on release?
  • Retro_G
    30402 posts National Team Captain
    Would inform Fraser be a good investment lads? 89 pace PL winger with 4* weakfoot. He is discard.
  • SPAMPEBS
    3963 posts National Call-Up
    Retro_G wrote: »
    Would inform Fraser be a good investment lads? 89 pace PL winger with 4* weakfoot. He is discard.

No risk then is it, discard informs are always safe investments.
  • Retro_G
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »

No risk then is it, discard informs are always safe investments.

True mate, but I could probably make more coin by discarding him, picking up some desirable nif players, or doing more SBC's. I got Fraser in the Quads SBC, he is the first decent player I've got on the app.
  • Plutt
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    edited September 2018

I think all good(or potentially good) TOTW1 players are great investments if you have the coins. So if he is going for discard price, that is a very safe investment. The TOTW1 players also usually become very rare and almost always raise a lot in price the first weeks of the game. When I woke up this morning I saw TOTW1 Lozano going for 17k. I wish I had the coins to buy a few of those. They will probably be selling for over 70k by the time of the first WLs.
  • CharlieC
    6916 posts Big Money Move
    This time next year Rodders.....
  • Plutt
    290 posts Sunday League Hero
    Now that we got the Chinese league, it is probably wise to be very aware of what is released or planned ahead. If for example some good attackers there get OTW cards, my guess is that the chances that they will be upraded/value-bumped, are relatively high. Also rare positions cards for future league SBC. Is there a good source for information about that league online in english? Like season/match dates, predictions, etc?
  • Retro_G
    Plutt wrote: »

I think all good(or potentially good) TOTW1 players are great investments if you have the coins. So if he is going for discard price, that is a very safe investment. The TOTW1 players also usually become very rare and almost always raise a lot in price the first weeks of the game. When I woke up this morning I saw TOTW1 Lozano going for 17k. I wish I had the coins to buy a few of those. They will probably be selling for over 70k by the time of the first WLs.

I had to discard, need the coins for SBC’s, my day one team and point noted.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    421 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yes @The_Great_Futsby

You will forever be in my heart as the man who made me my first million through trading.

Bring on 19!

I'll show you that we can manage it agiáin, even better.

giphy.gif
    HBK1925 wrote: »
    So with the start of the web app and limited resources. Whats your best bet? Last year I think possible OTW candidates went up and (if you guessed right then it made you more too lol). Morata also went up drastically and consumables went up. I think they sold for like 700 and when game launched it went to 1.5k.

I would go with a combination of this stuff. At first I would do all cheap starter SBCs. Then snipe popular players to make profit, like Vinicius (77 rated (so he comes often on the market) and costs already 5/6k)...
    SPAMPEBS wrote: »
    Anyone noticed some weird concept player ratings... There's an 85 Kyle walker for a start plus many others.

I heard of it. is there a full list of these players?
    4. Rule:
    Certain consumption objects are packed into the club, used themselves or offered to the next Weekend League, others are directly repelled!
    The following are repealed:
    Teamfitness, all player healing cards (except head healing), individual fit, rare training objects + Paceboost.

All other consumption objects are repelled!
    I usually meet club objects and staff objects, unless I know that they are worth something or I want to use them myself.

Can someone explain this rule better to me? I dont know what you mean with repeal and repel. What is repeal and repel? Thanks

I packed strakosha, should i sell him for minimun or keep?

Well Google translator did a bad job here. :sweat_smile:

I mean sell all consumables which are woth anything, like fitness cards or healing cards. Stuff which you can't sell (<200 coins) you can quicksell or use for your own teams, like bronze contracts e.g.!
    We should stock up on Kagawa at 850-1k for an 83 makes him perfect SBC fodder

I see more potential in potential OTW cards (or NIFS of them) or hybrid players for new SBCs.
    pudgyfudgy wrote: »
    Ah it's back. The thread that was responsible for more of my Fifa activity than actually playing the damn game itself.

:joy:
    good to see this thread back.was the best thread for me last year.

:heart:
    jorgend wrote: »
    Yes, love this thread. Bookmarked. Great job, @The_Great_Futsby

giphy.gif
  • The_Great_Futsby
    would it be worth selling Firmino now at 25k or holding on to him as his price might rise?

player prices like felipe, pizzi 83 rated in Nos league are worth around 1k, would it be worth picking few of those up and selling them on release?

I would hold Firmino. Every good player will rise.
    Maybe put him overpriced on your tl.
  • Fred a good investment at 15k a pop? Well rounded, BPL and will have a OTW coming soon?
  • xKilla Souvlaki
    835 posts Professional
    edited September 2018
    This thread is useless. You can't repeat the past! :lol:
  • EA_Andy
    3378 posts EA Staff (retired)
    Glad to see this back :)
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Polska wrote: »
    Fred a good investment at 15k a pop? Well rounded, BPL and will have a OTW coming soon?

Absolutely.

giphy.gif
  • krappen07
    5994 posts Big Money Move

giphy.gif
  • Tintin80
    36 posts Last Pick at the Park
    I lurked most of last year on this thread and made 9+ million. This year I want to help out and join the discussion, Let's keep it productive and on topic most of the time.
  • Bookmarked...
    Let's give you the chance to prove what you worth :smiley::smiley:
  • caedite
    504 posts An Exciting Prospect
    @The_Great_Futsby Did you have an F. Scott Fitzgerald / DiCaprio themed wedding?
  • The_Great_Futsby
    edited September 2018
    Tintin80 wrote: »
    I lurked most of last year on this thread and made 9+ million. This year I want to help out and join the discussion, Let's keep it productive and on topic most of the time.

That's a lot. And great decision btw. :+1:
    Lizardo wrote: »
    Bookmarked...
    Let's give you the chance to prove what you worth :smiley::smiley:

giphy.gif
    caedite wrote: »
    @The_Great_Futsby Did you have an F. Scott Fitzgerald / DiCaprio themed wedding?

Not really, but a little bit. We just married on this castle:
    e2ac922cc1905d537db5a67b5eeba9a8.png

And we had a carriage, no oldtimer. :sweat_smile:
  • Bernardof107
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    Rashford and vardy should go up in price when game comes out? they will be packed a lot since they are <83
  • The_Great_Futsby
    Rashford and vardy should go up in price when game comes out? they will be packed a lot since they are <83

They will.
  • The_Great_Futsby
    edited September 2018
    How shall I trade with the WebApp?

1. Do all starter SBCs as cheap as possible and use your own solutions for them.

• pekkaa88
    6131 posts Big Money Move
    Will there be league SBCs this year? might just start buying chinese league silvers, as it might be quite popular if the SBC player is for example Hulk..
  • Götze#19
    367 posts Sunday League Hero
    Do you reckon that IF Werner (55k) is a good investment? Good nation, good league, first TOTW, and good stats (pace)
  • CeeQue
    11363 posts Has That Special Something
    Götze#19 wrote: »
    Do you reckon that IF Werner (55k) is a good investment? Good nation, good league, first TOTW, and good stats (pace)

All Week 1 TOTWs are good investments.
  • Futfanatic
    13934 posts Has That Special Something
    edited September 2018
    It's fun to see how many of last fifa's regulars are back in the first pages of this thread. We had a lot of fun together the past year, let's do it again!
  • Bernardof107
    490 posts An Exciting Prospect
    So annoying to snipe in web app :D
  • veltok
    362 posts Sunday League Hero
    Glad to see you back <3 Bookmarked.
  • Neckabob
    13120 posts Has That Special Something
    So annoying to snipe in web app :D

This lol
  • Sjaban
    581 posts An Exciting Prospect