Why is Opponent able to Skip my Replays?

vk45
113 posts Has Potential To Be Special
Seriosuy, why? I haven't watched a single replay of my goal in FIFA19, of course all opponents skip them.

Comments

• bigpokey24
    4786 posts Big Money Move
    dude get a hold of yourself, if you want to watch your replays, wait after the game is over and watch highlights
  • Benja190782
    1139 posts Professional
    Not a problem for me, but how is the passing.

Now that is a crucial thing for FIFA 19.

Is it less assisted and more slow/simulation since you played the demo?
  • vk45
    bigpokey24 wrote: »
    dude get a hold of yourself, if you want to watch your replays, wait after the game is over and watch highlights

Why on earth should I wait until the end? The replays have always been there before 19.
  • Mutu10gol
    2457 posts Fans' Favourite
    Nooooo replaaaayyyssss....good job EA
  • Not a problem for me, but how is the passing.

Less Assisted??? no. MORE assisted. I do 91% pass accuracy every game... and that's because i missed 1 or 2 passes.. This game caters to the casual. If you want to aim at the Corner flag and have your guy put it in the top corner for a sweet goal where the keeper can't save it, then this is the game for you.

if you want to aim in the general direction of a pass. say there are 360 degrees in a circle. divide that circle into 4 quadrants, all you have to do is aim in the direction of 1 /4 of those quadrants and you get a perfect pass.. Casual.

Now if you want to go play a game 100% manual and watch your passes and shots go flying off to the side, you can do that, but not against anyone online because they are using auto mode. its the most Arcadey Fifa yet.
  • Daunted
    50 posts Park Captain
    cause idiots like you would watch all goals even the **** rebound goals to **** the opponents off.
  • shotgunpandav33
    145 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    vk45 wrote: »
    Seriosuy, why? I haven't watched a single replay of my goal in FIFA19, of course all opponents skip them.

If you really want to watch the replay look at it after the game.

It seems you are mad more because you can't rub sh** in other people faces any more.

Grow up
  • Illini McG
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Daunted wrote: »
    cause idiots like you would watch all goals even the **** rebound goals to **** the opponents off.

This.......guys that make u watch replays to get a buzz
  • BSDShoes
    1601 posts Play-Off Hero
    When you press RB+LB (or R1+L1) it skips everything and goes straight back to center for kickoff, perhaps the opponent doing this causes to skip it for both of you even though you're the scorer.
  • vk45
    BSDShoes wrote: »
    When you press RB+LB (or R1+L1) it skips everything and goes straight back to center for kickoff, perhaps the opponent doing this causes to skip it for both of you even though you're the scorer.

It wasn't the case before, if I score a screamer I want to watch it right now, not after the game
  • Jaymizzo
    2383 posts Fans' Favourite

It wasn't the case before, if I score a screamer I want to watch it right now, not after the game

And your opponent doesn't want to watch your screamer. You have the option to watch it later. Easy.
  • ScorePlayer
    189 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    edited September 2018
    Jaymizzo wrote: »

And your opponent doesn't want to watch your screamer. You have the option to watch it later. Easy.

It’s not the same thing watching it after the game. Celebration and replays happen in real life too instead of skipping straight to kick off after the goal. If you become triggered having to watch a replay of opponents goal you should get better, grow up or stop playing. Celebration and replays are part of football.

The fact that they even implemented the skip to stop bad players getting triggered makes me laugh.
  • Illini McG
    220 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Then watch ur replays offline......playing online is about getting on with the game...not fluff.
  • Sami1999
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    I understand what you mean but you have to understand that it might become annoying for your opponent and if they couldn't skip, they would start complaining.

So the only ways to watch cutscenes are by playing offline, local co op [Then you can beat the crap outta your friend if he skips cutscenes].
  • viniciusrsouza
    24 posts Last Pick at the Park
    edited September 2018
    Not a problem for me, but how is the passing.

Be prepared to be disappointed.

Ping-pong speed of light passing isn't simply an option anymore. It's something absolutely NECESSARY now.

Online seasons in the first days were great, but now everyone seems to have realized that the only way to bypass this new ULTRA and unlimited stamina MULTIPLE man marking (until the very last minute) is passing really fast and using a final through pass to score a goal generally inside the box.

Don't know if offline multiplayer is like this also, but probably is.

I was in love with this game at the beginning, but now I'm entering the club of the people who realized ping-pong passing is even worse now. SO MUCH WORSE.

• vk45

It ain't my problem that the opponent doesn't want it. Not being able to enjoy your goal right after you scored it is a huge disappointment this year.
  • AeolianVII
    90 posts Park Captain
    Scoring a goal is the whole purpose of football!
    Thats why everything happens.I dont watch most of my replays but some really beautiful goals i wanna experience again at that time when the hype is on.There is no point at the end of the game.
    Besides that ,we are talking about 5 seconds average time!!!(only replay not celebrations)
    So its pretty immature and super childish if someone cant handle a replay of a conceded goal.
    Its a solid proof that EA nowadays cares about casual kids.Its a shame...
  • I completely agree... skipping of the replays is stupid. They are like 10 seconds max, I skip most of them but you sometimes want to see them if they’re worth another watch. Needs an update to fix this
  • Syko
    285 posts Sunday League Hero
    Yesterday i played a couple of matches against a friend and our replays were skipped by the game. At first we were saying to each other why'd you skip the replay and the other would say huh i wanted to see the goal as well i didn't skip anything?

I don't know how it is in FUT but we had no control over the replay in Friendly Seasons at all. The game just skipped our replay after the goal and it looked like someone skipped it but that wasnt the case.
  • I thought it was just me.... wow fifa dropped the ball on this one. I get shortening the replay or playing it full speed...but removing it completely?? C'mon that's terrible.

This needs to be fixed asap. Like everyone above said replays are a part of the game.

• bigpokey24 wrote: »

Im now gonna wait for the end. I want to enjoy my goal and see it again.
  • Jaymizzo wrote: »

But again I'm the scorer and I want to watch it. doesnt matter if my opponent wants to skip it. Its my goal.
  • Sami1999 wrote: »
    I understand what you mean but you have to understand that it might become annoying for your opponent and if they couldn't skip, they would start complaining.

So the only ways to watch cutscenes are by playing offline, local co op [Then you can beat the crap outta your friend if he skips cutscenes].

Then why did they concede the goal?
  • Master110
    842 posts Semi-Pro

No one wants to sit there all day watching your trash. At the end of the game once they leave highlights are there use that
  • Master110
    842 posts Semi-Pro
    Uggas415 wrote: »

But again I'm the scorer and I want to watch it. doesnt matter if my opponent wants to skip it. Its my goal.

Well you can't ,
  • Sami1999
    210 posts Has Potential To Be Special
    Uggas415 wrote: »
    Sami1999 wrote: »

Then why did they concede the goal?

You got a point. It's their fault that they failed to defend. So they shouldn't be able to skip opponent's celebration and replay.
  • Im so happy they done this, cause the weekend league is long enough without having to watch every idiots **** goals
  • vk45
    Wilson555 wrote: »
    Im so happy they done this, cause the weekend league is long enough without having to watch every idiots **** goals

Why even torture yourself playing that if you don't enjoy it?
  • vk45 wrote: »
    bigpokey24 wrote: »

Why on earth should I wait until the end? The replays have always been there before 19.

because, you re a nice guy and you dont want to waste our time....
  • vk45, when you make weekend league and having to play 30 matches you will understand how time consuming replays are... try and make weekend league... dont be a pest